Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on her wording in the email, I think Mrs. Sterns believes the photos on his device document the abuse “various partners” of JS inflicted on Maddie. I’m sure that creepy monster probably told his parents the photos were on his phone because he was collecting evidence to present to police to “rescue” Maddie.

The car leaving in the middle of the night is interesting to me. Hotel rooms are not spacious places. Did JS know SS left in her car? How did this not raise 1,000 red flags? The pile of things JS was “unaware of” is very suspicious to me. One or two weird things could escape any of our notice but the sheer amount of things she had to be unaware of before, during, and after her child’s murder to be innocent in all this is really something.

Based on her wording in the email, I think Mrs. Sterns believes the photos on his device document the abuse “various partners” of JS inflicted on Maddie. I’m sure that creepy monster probably told his parents the photos were on his phone because he was collecting evidence to present to police to “rescue” Maddie.

The car leaving in the middle of the night is interesting to me. Hotel rooms are not spacious places. Did JS know SS left in her car? How did this not raise 1,000 red flags? The pile of things JS was “unaware of” is very suspicious to me. One or two weird things could escape any of our notice but the sheer amount of things she had to be unaware of before, during, and after her child’s murder to be innocent in all this is really something.
thats my question: why did he take her car? was it because the spare that was put on his vehicle wasnt going to be reliable for the late nite drive? his response to LE in his audio interview asking about going out 'last nite'....and he states he doesnt remember, "ASK HER"....wonder what JS's response was about that. was she with him?

what if he just set a bag with her clothes or something beside the tire? and changed her ( I know might be hard to put pants on if rigor set in ( esp if found in fetal position)
we know he put her body in the trunk of that lincoln, and we think he moved her to st cloud that afternoon, and the dogs never hit on that? not even on the trunk? Allegedly maddi was in that vehicle for up to 6 hours and they got no scent? but they hit on the nissan on the rear tire? both vehicles were out there. one has 6 hrs of contact with a body but doesnt hit, the other with presumably no time with the body gets a hit? How could that be?
he did change his shirt, who knows what it takes to transfer a scent, wonder if they got that blue shirt? and then he changes to a red shirt? the most noticeable color.?
just in case it matters to anyone, I said he was wearing blue then changed to red, but I think he wore the red shirt first. Not sure if that matters to anyone.

Last edited:
just in case. Im not sure which color shirt he was wearing first red/blue, but whatever it was you get the general idea. I said blue first, i think it was red,
It was red when he was first seen at 7:35am. Then he changed to a blue shirt at some point.

Pg 34: While speaking with Stephan, 1 noticed he was wearing a blue shirt. In the videos from earlier in the day, Stephan was observed wearing a red shirt.

Pg 58: On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards. <snip>

At 1635 hours, multiple cameras captured Stems arriving to the trash compactor in the silver Lincoln sedan. Stems is wearing what appears to be a blue shirt and the dark color hat, worn backwards.

Last edited:
a girl calls in that knew SS when she was a younger, shes been mentioned before but it didnt really ring a bell for me, she explains who she is when she calls in. I think I clipped it to the right time when she calls.

Last edited:
It was red when he was first seen at 7:35am. Then he changed to a blue shirt at some point.

Pg 34: While speaking with Stephan, 1 noticed he was wearing a blue shirt. In the videos from earlier in the day, Stephan was observed wearing a red shirt.
Pg 58: On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards. <snip>

At 1635 hours, multiple cameras captured Stems arriving to the trash compactor in the silver Lincoln sedan. Stems is wearing what appears to be a blue shirtand the dark color hat, worn backwards.
Thanks Gemmie, I didnt want to mix anyone up. I heard it on Grays live and so I knew I had it backwards.

I missed emails about Momma Stern’s poodles being good moms. Were they in jail correspondence?
Yes, but I believe most of this news came from correspondence with Dad. Incidentally, emails from both mom & dad are written under the header "from Chris Sterns"... I don't think mom registered for her own account with Jail Inmate services.

The latest "supplemental release" from Jail appear to be pursuant to FOIA where various YT hosts have purchased the latest docs which are mostly benign stuff and include SS's Christmas like list with various book titles requests of his parents by SS.

Most jails allow books shipped direct from book vendors such as Amazon but the facilities are also very strict about the acceptable/approved content.

For example, SS requested an instructional Origami book that came complete with folding papers which SS was denied receipt due to the book with kit paper represented contraband. The Jail tagged this book delivery for his locker that contains inmates personal effects.

MOO

I missed emails about Momma Stern’s poodles being good moms. Were they in jail correspondence?
yes but it's not anything major, some new info is:
-How many trips he made to the dumpster that day around 4 or 5x all throughout the day, dont know what he was dumping all those times.
-An email from his mom saying "
"I keep thinking about how you would not ever rat out a friend. It really made me mad and I felt like you valued them over us when you let them get away with stuff. Don't be doing that again. We all know *advertiser censored* was heavily involved in this and I am disgusted that she is free and you are not when this is not all your fault!!
You need to think about yourself more and her less. She sure isn't thinking of you and how she can help you right now. That whole family is willing to stay quiet and let you take the fall for everything. When you do that you are hurting us too.
Please, get out of your head over this and start talking with your attomeys. This stuff is serious - and you need to approach it as life and death, which it is. I think of the craziness lived through with various partners ... Not a stable life at all for a child. I do pray for and for you daily. I am thrilled that you are working out again and have a physical outlet for the stress"
The rest is typical of his entitlement
How jail isn't the ritz, that he is always hungry, and almost forgets what it feels like to be full, he can't survive on only one cup of coffee a day, he needs 2, he also needs more root beer candies STAT, and he still has hope that he will be "delivered home" as long as his legal team "tenaciously does what he suggests. If he doesn't get that, life will just get bleaker and bleaker and he will lose his will to live. oh and send money and books and toys.
He doesn't mention losing his will to live over the charges but running out of root beer candies will be the end for him as he knows it. He's right out of the fantasy books he's requesting. ,
It reminds me of the movie Airplane when they tell the passengers the plane might crash and no one cares, but when they say they're out of coffee the whole plane erupts into chaos. It's like that :D
MOO,

Last edited:
Always coming to look for updates. The emotional toll makes it hard to post, this child abuser and killer makes me want to scream as do his parents, who sound like they've made excuses for precious SS his entire life. Failure to launch IMO.

Some things will never change, including SS's parents view of his involvement in Madeline's abuse and death.

JMO

yes but it's not anything major, some new info is:
-How many trips he made to the dumpster that day around 4 or 5x all throughout the day, dont know what he was dumping all those times.
-An email from his mom saying "
"I keep thinking about how you would not ever rat out a friend. It really made me mad and I felt like you valued them over us when you let them get away with stuff. Don't be doing that again. We all know *advertiser censored* was heavily involved in this and I am disgusted that she is free and you are not when this is not all your fault!!
You need to think about yourself more and her less. She sure isn't thinking of you and how she can help you right now. That whole family is willing to stay quiet and let you take the fall for everything. When you do that you are hurting us too.
Please, get out of your head over this and start talking with your attomeys. This stuff is serious - and you need to approach it as life and death, which it is. I think of the craziness lived through with various partners ... Not a stable life at all for a child. I do pray for and for you daily. I am thrilled that you are working out again and have a physical outlet for the stress"
The rest is typical of his entitlement
How jail isn't the ritz, that he is always hungry, and almost forgets what it feels like to be full, he can't survive on only one cup of coffee a day, he needs 2, he also needs more root beer candies STAT, and he still has hope that he will be "delivered home" as long as his legal team "tenaciously does what he suggests. If he doesn't get that, life will just get bleaker and bleaker and he will lose his will to live. oh and send money and books and toys.
He doesn't mention losing his will to live over the charges but running out of root beer candies will be the end for him as he knows it. He's right out of the fantasy books he's requesting. ,
It reminds me of the movie Airplane when they tell the passengers the plane might crash and no one cares, but when they say they're out of coffee the whole plane erupts into chaos. It's like that :D
MOO,
Well, I think we can be sure of one thing. His parents are going to keep his commissary fund nice and full for as long as they live.

Plenty of lollies and coffees and reading materials.

Even if they end up in financial hardship themselves.

MOO

Well, I think we can be sure of one thing. His parents are going to keep his commissary fund nice and full for as long as they live.

MOO
Sounds like the sales of his toys should keep him/them afloat for a good while. He apparently has extensive collectibles, some rare, and those can go for a whole lot of money.

I wonder if the state can lay claim to any of his assets, since he's using a public defender. I know they're not in the business of selling collectibles, but there'd likely be a record of the sales value if the parents start selling them on eBay (or have the friend do it, as SS suggested).... and your little Warhammer 40k, too!

My husband has a friend who's into those, and if you know anything about Lego collectibles ... these are like that. I dunno which specific ones he has, but I'm guessing the best ones, since he's him. These can go for hundreds, some over $1k, apiece. A collection could go for tens of thousands, depending on rarity.

Sounds like the sales of his toys should keep him/them afloat for a good while. He apparently has extensive collectibles, some rare, and those can go for a whole lot of money.

I wonder if the state can lay claim to any of his assets, since he's using a public defender. I know they're not in the business of selling collectibles, but there'd likely be a record of the sales value if the parents start selling them on eBay (or have the friend do it, as SS suggested).... and your little Warhammer 40k, too!

My husband has a friend who's into those, and if you know anything about Lego collectibles ... these are like that. I dunno which specific ones he has, but I'm guessing the best ones, since he's him. These can go for hundreds, some over $1k, apiece. A collection could go for tens of thousands, depending on rarity.
I don't believe so. In another case (Delphi) the Defendant had assets including a paid for home, yet still qualified for a PD and they didn't seize his assets.

JMO

Well, this now begs the question can he keep his public defender if he lied on his application for Indigent status? I'd think collectables would fall under the last one (Other tangible property).

1720890318082.png

And the courts have that lie all in B&W in his emails to his mommie and daddie.

Does anyone know if the courts find out someone lied in order to get a PD, if they can take away his PD and tell him to hire his own?

ETA - Looks like @girlhasnoname answered my Q. Now I wonder if that can be different from state to state.

MOO
Sadly I believe you might be right.
I was being a little facetious with my comment but seriously. Putting aside opinions on Jenn
Imagine your child went through all the atrocities that Maddi did and you read about how the perpetrator of those horrors is acting like he's the victim. How he needs more coffee and candy and crafts to keep his hands busy. How his family is falling over themselves to meet his needs and keep their child comfortable when you've buried yours. Justice can't come fast enough.

Cadaver dogs can detect within minutes after death though, so that doesn’t really track. I don’t have an answer for why they didn’t hit on his car. It’s strange.

Dogs are able to pick up a scent within minutes of death or years later.

I feel as if ya'll have discussed this already but the only reason I can think of as to why the dog didn't hit on the Lincoln was that MS may not have been deceased when she was placed in the trunk. She may have passed away after being left behind the trees and the decomp that the dog alerted to was acquired when SS returned in the Nissan to determine if she was or wasn't alive. He may have thought she was deceased but had second thoughts and a doubt so he went back to check.
moo

I feel as if ya'll have discussed this already but the only reason I can think of as to why the dog didn't hit on the Lincoln was that MS may not have been deceased when she was placed in the trunk. She may have passed away after being left behind the trees and the decomp that the dog alerted to was acquired when SS returned in the Nissan to determine if she was or wasn't alive. He may have thought she was deceased but had second thoughts and a doubt so he went back to check.
moo
I suppose it's possible but LE suspected she was already dead at 8:19am Monday morning. During Q&A he was asked why they thought that, was it the position of her body, and Mina said they weren’t going to go into exact details, but they have video evidence that leads them to believe she’s already dead.

Drilled a little deeper, and while it doesn't exactly cover the subject scenario, it does indicate the capabilities of these dogs....

The "headspace" mention may be spot on here: Would the use of strong cleaners or similar chemicals mask the traces of decay vapors sufficiently that a dog would not alarm? I can't answer that but from the article, there are at least a couple of institutions studying that exact topic. I do know that insurance companies and others use high dosages of ozone to remove odors, particularly smoke, from high value goods, such as furs and paintings. In the food plants, protein primary processors inject ozone to accelerate the mechanisms of putrefaction in water treatment stations.

MOO

And so many of these killers share this same company-- thinking of Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, etc.

But I will give SS's mother credit for at least acknowledging that jail isn't supposed to be comfy, accommodating -- albeit she doesn't think he should be there while JS is free! IMO, similar to Watts, SS could confess to the murder of MS, and this mother will go to her grave blaming others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back