Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on her wording in the email, I think Mrs. Sterns believes the photos on his device document the abuse “various partners” of JS inflicted on Maddie. I’m sure that creepy monster probably told his parents the photos were on his phone because he was collecting evidence to present to police to “rescue” Maddie.

The car leaving in the middle of the night is interesting to me. Hotel rooms are not spacious places. Did JS know SS left in her car? How did this not raise 1,000 red flags? The pile of things JS was “unaware of” is very suspicious to me. One or two weird things could escape any of our notice but the sheer amount of things she had to be unaware of before, during, and after her child’s murder to be innocent in all this is really something.

Based on her wording in the email, I think Mrs. Sterns believes the photos on his device document the abuse “various partners” of JS inflicted on Maddie. I’m sure that creepy monster probably told his parents the photos were on his phone because he was collecting evidence to present to police to “rescue” Maddie.

The car leaving in the middle of the night is interesting to me. Hotel rooms are not spacious places. Did JS know SS left in her car? How did this not raise 1,000 red flags? The pile of things JS was “unaware of” is very suspicious to me. One or two weird things could escape any of our notice but the sheer amount of things she had to be unaware of before, during, and after her child’s murder to be innocent in all this is really something.
thats my question: why did he take her car? was it because the spare that was put on his vehicle wasnt going to be reliable for the late nite drive? his response to LE in his audio interview asking about going out 'last nite'....and he states he doesnt remember, "ASK HER"....wonder what JS's response was about that. was she with him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back