AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The records are suppose to be released sometime this afternoon "Tucson Time". It is only 11:12 AM there now. It is 2:12 PM ET for me.

does that mean WS will be all wonky due to the massive amount of members here reading/posting, etc at one time? :floorlaugh:

my luck, i will be out and about the moment they are released....i just have that kind of...um luck. lol

There actually is an APP for IPhones that LE can use to identify a shoe print that references the imprimus shoe sole database... It's not used to get an official match up but it works well enough to give you a pretty good match on the fly.

So... I just realized that we have yet to toss around any thoughts on the "writings on the wall" that were photographed. I know we avoided it before the dump because it was rumor. What did the document say again?

Btw, does this mean that there IS a gabby wife out there? Uuhg.

I would think by now they would know if those stains are blood, no? Also I am really concerned about a shower curtain in the car? Was it missing from the house? Or was it used in the car trunk to keep dirt etc. off the trunk liner?

I wonder.

Again the perp if an outside perp would need to have been watching the house and know that they got home late and also know what room was Isa's. That is a lot of knowledge. MO

What vehicle was the shower curtain found in, the one that sits in the driveway or one that they use? They may have used it for sports equipment they may need to bring to and from so the trunk would not get messed up. That is if it was placed in the car that worked.

There actually is an APP for IPhones that LE can use to identify a shoe print that references the imprimus shoe sole database... It's not used to get an official match up but it works well enough to give you a pretty good match on the fly.

hmmm I remember that from somewhere. One of the cases I followed here, I think. Was it Jason Young?

So... I just realized that we have yet to toss around any thoughts on the "writings on the wall" that were photographed. I know we avoided it before the dump because it was rumor. What did the document say again?

Btw, does this mean that there IS a gabby wife out there? Uuhg.

"Writings on Isabel's closet-door frame and walls were photographed."

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/cri...cle_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

This doesn't sound nearly as sinister to me.:waitasec:

The doorframe writing reminded me of the door frame in my childhood home where my mom tracked our growth by marking with a line and the date indicating our height.

does that mean WS will be all wonky due to the massive amount of members here reading/posting, etc at one time? :floorlaugh:

my luck, i will be out and about the moment they are released....i just have that kind of...um luck. lol

WS's server can handle a lot of members across the forum. There were a lot of members online during the Casey Anthony Verdict watch, and the server remained just fine.

There use to be a number of the highest amount of members online at one time, but I don't see it anymore.

Right now we have across the entire board: Currently Active Users: 943 (285 members and 658 guests) and we are ..... better not say it so I don't "jinx" the board.

Is there some kind of logo on the bottom that would indicate the brand? A big "W" stamped in the sand might indicate the brand.

I found one that sort of looks like one of the pair of boots my hubby has and it has the W logo on the bottom of the shoe in the middle. Some of his also a yellow circle thingy on the bottom too.

Sorry I have never looked at the bottom of his shoes until now.:floorlaugh:

Just increase the size and you can see it well.

http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/radier02.jpg

But Wolverine puts out so many different styles of boots but the treads seem to be rather unique according to the style of boot.

IMO

True, but something caught their eye, prompted photo'ing for evidence. Just trying to see if le has provided us any clues to why cps is involved. Imo everything is strategic.

I agree. If it was normal child's writing, why photograph it?

I agree. If it was normal child's writing, why photograph it?

I agree with you both but police photograph EVERYTHING initially - if there was a dead fly on the floor you can be sure there is a photograph of it.

The investigator here has borrowed my camera cards at scenes when he has used his (and he carries a heap).

Normally when LE investigates they document as much as they can, especially in the room of the incident. So it is not unusual for LE to photograph the writings on Isa's doorframe and what is on the inside of the closet. It better for them to do everything now, just in case, an arrest is made, and they go to court.

They probably took pictures of lamps, toys, bed, clothes, dressers, etc., etc.

I am sure that LE photographed EVERYTHING in Isa's room, now matter how insignificant. IMO.

ETA: Whoops! 2 people beat me to it!

Why would they be photographed as part of this case though if they were just typical child drawings? Any ideas? I wonder why they are relevant to the case.

Well, I don't know. I'm not saying they are NOT significant, but I also assume they photographed anything of any possible evidentiary value. Since they had few clues and -possibly didn't know if the writings meant anything, they photographed them to examine later and preserve. I think there could be other reasons also - what is typical of Isa, for one?

While we're waiting for the doc-drop, I would like to wish everyone safe and happy travels over the holiday weekend. DH and I rarely leave town on summer holiday weekends because many Michiganians head "up north", and traffic can be a mess :eek: Whatever plans you have for the holiday weekend, drive carefully, drink responsibly, smoke if ya got 'em, and have fun with your family and friends. :usa:

True, but something caught their eye, prompted photo'ing for evidence. Just trying to see if le has provided us any clues to why cps is involved. Imo everything is strategic.

I am wondering if SC failed the poly and it made LE suspicious so they started tapping his phone and watching his every move. Maybe they found out some things that caused them to have concern for his children and that is why they contacted CPS. They obviously have something on him. He could be cooperating with them because they are using this against him. It is possible that it doesn't even have to do with Isa. We don't really know. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties