Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice analysis!

Between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6:30 a.m., could Sergio have let someone in who then took Isa, perhaps at gunpoint? Sergio's story to 911 almost seemed to be an alibi. "I was asleep in the living room and never heard a thing." Under this scenario, he didn't abduct her, but he saw it as it was happening and was unable to stop it? Any staging that went on from that point could be a cover-up on Sergio's part to hide whatever went on that he did see or was part of, such as owing someone a large amount of money or what-have-you.

If he did why wouldn't he report it? Then they could add aggravated to future charges. Imo I still feel he does know something but not inclined to say he witnessed anything. I am still after JM imo he had access or knew how to gain access to the house, would be recognized by dogs but probably had the ability to quiet them and his disappearance has made me think of him even more. This is a man that was "Uncle" to the kids but rarely mentioned the boys ... I just don't feel comfortable with him - still

all :moo:

Nice analysis!

Between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6:30 a.m., could Sergio have let someone in who then took Isa, perhaps at gunpoint? Sergio's story to 911 almost seemed to be an alibi. "I was asleep in the living room and never heard a thing." Under this scenario, he didn't abduct her, but he saw it as it was happening and was unable to stop it? Any staging that went on from that point could be a cover-up on Sergio's part to hide whatever went on that he did see or was part of, such as owing someone a large amount of money or what-have-you.

I think if anyone went into that house to place fear in SC by taking Isa then I think the whole family knows. They would have went in placing fear in all of them not just SC.
The video posted earlier in this thread where the employee talked about the older boy going asking if she heard anything made me feel as if the boys (at least the older boy) know what happened and are being forced to go along this story ( as RC almost called it).

thanks...so say, an hour each way to/from the eastern park (deeper in)?

can one...um...dig (white rabbit suppresses vomit)? or is it a rocky/hard surface. in the middle of the night, are there animals out there? the dangerous kind i mean? coyotes? i'm two thousand miles away, i have no idea.

my point is, unless the perp(s) drove her to mexico, or she's being hidden somewhere, the only alternative is that she's gone. somewhere no one can reasonably search. drones via aircraft might be an option...TES could do that. ???

thanks...

Depends on the area. A wash would be sandy and the dirt loose for digging. My dad use to bury our dogs (in the 70s) in the wash near our home. Otherwise I think the digging could be quite difficult. IMO, hate to use the excuse but I'm a girl and don't know to much about digging. :blushing:

IMO and it is just my opinion,lol
I watched the video with RC at the vigil...I just think she is uncomfortable with being on camera and is trying to say what she needs to say...she is searching for the right words....just does not appear to me that she is trying to cover up anything.

HMMMMMMMM. Me too, johnQ.

"At the End of the STORY."

That one sent my Hinky Meter on High Alert.

The end of "the story" is a very common phrase though imo. People have actually said that on this board in relation to a few stories, myself included.

I just don't see anything but an incredible nervous woman in front of the camera trying hard to say everything just right so as not to be judged.

LE can't very well ask the public to search in deadly heat.

"Unusually high temperatures for this time of year settled in over Southern Arizona Monday afternoon, contributing to a second death in three days and causing the National Weather Service to issue a heat advisory through early Monday evening for Tucson and the southwestern part of the state.

The high hit 105 degrees, making it one of the earliest days to reach 105 since the late 1800s. Heat advisories are issued when temperatures hit 105 to 115 degrees."

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/des...cle_e440c59a-6da5-55b7-ad28-0328b1157395.html

Well, that does make sense, but volunteers have been searching the landfill for Jhessye for 14 weeks now and AFAIK, still are.

Crossed my mind also. I thought of that when they publicly announced the 'no contact' - then it seemed the fact he was now staying at their home was becoming public (before it seemed kind of vague as to where they were staying). But it really struck me that it was blatantly advertised he was home alone when he was filmed peeking over the fence for the last vigil - and now there is an image/still to go with the story. To me, having that image is really powerful because it can be blasted in print and it tells the whole story of where he is immediately.

Right, it makes me wonder if there isn't something to all of this. Or just like a lot of other things it may mean nothing.

I know some of us were discouraged about the presser yesterday, but if you haven't been following the Sierra Lamar case this morning there is some interesting information. They have had their suspect under surveillance since March 28, which is when they first got his DNA, unbeknownst to the public. So stay hopeful, LE really did sound a little more confident yesterday IMO.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the parks are generally closed after a certain time, and there may or may not be a gate that would keep you out?

But digging, at least for any significant amount, would be incredibly difficult. Caliche is present, and that's just incredibly hard to dig through.

ok, thanks...well that would be a good thing, imo...eliminates the possibility that someone could've taken her there...

prof, i think (iirc) TES has to be contacted by the family and then needs a green light from LE which they usually get...but i'm not sure.

they've had 1500 leads, i hope at least one of them would enable a search of something, right?

The parks do close at sunset? I think. And there are gates over the main entrance to both parks I think. Button the eastern one, all one has to do is go straight east on Broadway til it dead ends basically at the mountains. There is always access to the desert there, also at the end of Speedway. You just walk on in, no ranger to stop you...

Digging in the washes is easier than not but don't think the sand is very deep and you hit more caliche or even perhaps bedrock. Digging is just not easy out here, usually if you're digging by hand you have to water the soil ahead of time to soften it up.

The foothills of the mountains to the east are somewhat sparsely populated, and there are caves, holes in rocks and a whole lot of rugged terrain everywhere. Wouldn't need to bury a body to make it disappear.

The end of "the story" is a very common phrase though imo. People have actually said that on this board in relation to a few stories, myself included.

I just don't see anything but an incredible nervous woman in front of the camera trying hard to say everything just right so as not to be judged.

My issue is she changed the wording. I think had she kept going with finishing off story it would be one thing but her changing it mid sentence bugs me for some reason. Like and oopsy that sounds bad let me say it a different way.

Well, that does make sense, but volunteers have been searching the landfill for Jhessye for 14 weeks now and AFAIK, still are.

They have to know where to send them to search too. I can't believe if someone knows where this child is that they would just leave her there :(

If they got a good tip I bet the search and rescue would be out there digging no matter what the temperature. moo

We had a search down here at the landfill a couple of years back and it was so damn hot and humid, they had just as many medical personnel as searchers to make sure every kept hydrated. They had to wear those white suits to search.

IMO and it is just my opinion,lol
I watched the video with RC at the vigil...I just think she is uncomfortable with being on camera and is trying to say what she needs to say...she is searching for the right words....just does not appear to me that she is trying to cover up anything.

It's always interesting to learn other peep's takes on these cases. Very cool that we can share our varying opinions.

To me, RC appears to be struggling to stay "on-script" in this video. It seems like she is attempting to recite what she is supposed to say, but the truth keeps popping out.

Just My Opinion

HMMMMMMMM. Me too, johnQ.

"At the End of the STORY."

That one sent my Hinky Meter on High Alert.

This reminded me of RC's earlier faux paux at the first news conference when she started to say "play" - as in play a role - instead of "plea" for the safe return of Isabel. SC was definitely miffed that his wife was unable to read the script as written.

I think that Becky meant to say "at the end of the day" but subconsciously blurted out "end of the story" followed by the explanation about "everything making sense when Isabel comes home" sounds very much like a contrived scene unfolding right before our eyes. :moo:

My issue is she changed the wording. I think had she kept going with finishing off story it would be one thing but her changing it mid sentence bugs me for some reason. Like and oopsy that sounds bad let me say it a different way.

I understand, but I put that down to nerves and wanting correct word choice - cause if she did finish with "end of the story" imagine what people would be saying? lol She didn't say it, she changed it and people are still jumping all over it (with good reason to them of course :) )

Hard to move a gutfeeling huh? lol

BBM - That is exactly why it bugs you (and me). She herself thought it was the wrong word to use. But we can only speculate as to why.

ok, thanks...well that would be a good thing, imo...eliminates the possibility that someone could've taken her there...

prof, i think (iirc) TES has to be contacted by the family and then needs a green light from LE which they usually get...but i'm not sure.

they've had 1500 leads, i hope at least one of them would enable a search of something, right?

I don't believe all parks have gates that close. At least the parks that I am familiar with in Tucson. Also the wash where they were searching is near a walkway.

I agree that RC does do this almost every time she's in front of the cameras...she stumbles. IMO she appears more nervous than hiding something, but that's just me.

It is interesting because she once entered a pageant in Douglas..this shyness in front of the cameras must have come later? IDK

They both do stumble in their wording. They did it on the 911 tape, too.
IDK what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member