AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jules ... about the photographs, also w hat others have said. They document nearly everything especially right around a room or such they think the crime occurred. I have seen where as they get further from that, e.g. a room or such, they do not photograph so specifically.

I am wondering if SC failed the poly and it made LE suspicious so they started tapping his phone and watching his every move. Maybe they found out some things that caused them to have concern for his children and that is why they contacted CPS. They obviously have something on him. He could be cooperating with them because they are using this against him. It is possible that it doesn't even have to do with Isa. We don't really know. IMO.

I wonder how much weight was placed on whatever the other coach claimed?

I agree with you both but police photograph EVERYTHING initially - if there was a dead fly on the floor you can be sure there is a photograph of it.

The investigator here has borrowed my camera cards at scenes when he has used his (and he carries a heap).

I agree. It is very prudent for LE/Crime Lab to photograph everything as a matter of course.

The really interesting thing here is why is LE letting the public know specific information? If they are typical 6 year old doodling's, why allow/feel the need for this to be released?

If they hold some significant's to the investigation again why release it?

The only thing I can think of is to put public pressure on the family?

If someone was standing on the gas meter to look in the window, would they be looking into the kitchen?

As to footprints, I found the last measurable rainfall in Tucson to be Mar 18. But I don't know if that would be enough to wash away dusty footprints.

Couldn't the boys have stood on that gas meter to jump the fence? I feel like these prints could mean nothing. My kids are all over the place. They jump up on the fence all the time. They put their hands on the windows and it drives me crazy! I'm just not sure if the prints they found will help with anything. But there is always a possibility.

I agree. It is very prudent for LE/Crime Lab to photograph everything as a matter of course.

The really interesting thing here is why is LE letting the public know specific information? If they are typical 6 year old doodling's, why allow/feel the need for this to be released?

Maybe they actually did that to correct the misinformation going around?

While we're waiting for the doc-drop, I would like to wish everyone safe and happy travels over the holiday weekend. DH and I rarely leave town on summer holiday weekends because many Michiganians head "up north", and traffic can be a mess :eek: Whatever plans you have for the holiday weekend, drive carefully, drink responsibly, smoke if ya got 'em, and have fun with your family and friends. :usa:

I wish the same for you too Bette!

I sure hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful weekend and will have safe travels if going on vacation or to be with family and friends. Enjoy, but be safe because we need you right back here to be with all of us when you return.

We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow one of our granddaughters is graduating high school with honors in the morning and then we are going to a big luncheon at our son and daughter in law's home after then.

Sunday we have to travel and will be visiting with my sweet mother in law.

Monday I am hope we do nothing but chill and grill out!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!

Dont forget to thank a Veteran for the sacrifices they have made and will continue to make so that we have freedom.

IMO

Or to shut us up or give us something unimportant to talk about and appease us LOL

I wonder how much weight was placed on whatever the other coach claimed?

Yes. I am wondering the same thing. Especially if the poly showed deception. I'm sure that it made them want to take a good look at SC after hearing the other coach give his input. I don't think that what the coach said alone would be enough to take the boys away, but it could have prompted LE to put a watch on SC.

Couldn't the boys have stood on that gas meter to jump the fence? I feel like these prints could mean nothing. My kids are all over the place. They jump up on the fence all the time. They put their hands on the windows and it drives me crazy! I'm just not sure if the prints they found will help with anything. But there is always a possibility.

But won't they already tested the shoes of all the family against the prints??

They are saying on the Local news that the documents are released. More than 500 pages. Is there supposed to be a PC today? Does anyone know? Sorry, I just got home:)

I would think so but then again, the boys might have friends that come over too. Is the fourteen year old tall? I haven't seen him. Just wondering if his or his friends feet are big enough to fill the size of the print that they found.

I agree with you both but police photograph EVERYTHING initially - if there was a dead fly on the floor you can be sure there is a photograph of it.

The investigator here has borrowed my camera cards at scenes when he has used his (and he carries a heap).

But why is that mentioned in the report as something of interest? Why isn't the lamp or the decorations on her wall. Just seems to me it was something more that stuck out. So much speculation, I want those reports :maddening: :floorlaugh:

Maybe they have and someone's shoes did match, which could be why they say the window may not be the point of entry. A lot of what is on these documents has probably either been ruled out or found to be more relevant, JMO.

That was my thought too, either the boys or one of their friends...It's such a boy thing to do...

And,it seems strange that only ONE stray print from an unidentified person was found on the window frame area... Yet,the possible intruder was no careful at all about his footprints ? I doubt that it is important.LE said that the perp(s) did an adequate job of cleaning up...wish we could read the docs...JMO

I would think so but then again, the boys might have friends that come over too. Is the fourteen year old tall? I haven't seen him. Just wondering if his or his friends feet are big enough to fill the size of the print that they found.

I did not think about the boy's friends. When my son was young, I always had his friends at the house and instead of them opening the gate to come in they always jumped the fence.

If they are like all the other investigative teams I have ever seen they have checked all family, friends, and even aquaintances that may have been in the Celis home to rule the fingerprint out and the shoeprints.

IMO

But why is that mentioned in the report as something of interest? Why isn't the lamp or the decorations on her wall. Just seems to me it was something more that stuck out. So much speculation, I want those reports :maddening: :floorlaugh:

I think there would be more mentioned if a lamp was tipped over or a rug moved ... they have said that things have been left out of these reports.

I did not think about the boy's friends. When my son was young, I always had his friends at the house and instead of them opening the gate to come in they always jumped the fence.

IMO, the Celis boys would tell LE which friends came over to their home.

IMO

Maybe they have and someone's shoes did match, which could be why they say the window may not be the point of entry. A lot of what is on these documents has probably either been ruled out or found to be more relevant, JMO.

You might be right.

I think there would be more mentioned if a lamp was tipped over or a rug moved ... they have said that things have been left out of these reports.

LOL! They probably took pics of the lamp too even if it wasnt turned over. LE takes pics of the entire scene. The reporters just likes to give us snippets that they think is more interesting, I think.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member