AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KVOA ‏ @KVOA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
TPD searching landfill due to weekend garbage pickup in Celis neighborhood. TPD: Celis family is cooperating. http://KVOA.com for more.

She is such a cutie patootie!!!! I pray that she is found today. These things are hard enough during the daytime, but at night my heart aches even more for the little ones out in the darkness.

So, the latest is that they may or may not be at the landfill. :waiting:

So I was just driving in my car and I swear the radio news, KCBS,made it sound like the parents were being looked at. They said the invesitgators were focusing on the home and interviewing the family for the past 6 hours. COrrect?

same here with moms page and the pics of Isabel

RC is her Mom (Rebecca, referred to as Becky)
icon7.gif

LietKynes, in regards to your question about the interview which gave me the horrible feeling. That is, indeed the one I was referring to.

The person speaking said of Isabel "She was a perfect little girl"All the hair on my arms and back of neck stood at attention. I really cannot explain further other than she is being spoken of in past tense and the description used "a perfect little girl", seems odd to me. I would have expected "a regular little girl" "a sweet little girl" etc

Probably nothing but man I still can't shake the "offness" that brief snippet left me with a most unsettled feeling.

As I said, no link, pure opinion and speculation (I will not link the interview because I feel the person who was speaking is a minor/teen and I have no evidence he has done anything wrong.)

I just saw that interview and my impression was that was her brothers talking about her. jmo

Hard to hear, but I think he said there will be a bit of a delay, but there will be a press conference

Blond reporter must be a little hot, maybe not a local ; )

Officer tells reporters "they" will be out here shortly.

You guys hearing the reporter asking the uniformed cop questions?

Blond reporter must be a little hot, maybe not a local ; )

Officer tells reporters "they" will be out here shortly.

You guys hearing the reporter asking the uniformed cop questions?

I heard him answering quite a few questions for that reporter.

Do we have last time seen (beside Family members account?)

Was her family the only ones in the house that night or was there other peopl there?

OT: CN2, I have missed you and hope you are well, we haven't posted in same threads in a while.

On Topic: I saw it reported that she attended a birthday party the day before she was reported missing. I am sorry I have no link (I'm at werk)

Thanking US Marshalls, FBI, K9 units, Behavioral Analysis unit

Bringing in NCMEC to help find, locate, and investigate

Not turning down help from anyone

NCEMC being brought in. Not turning down any help!

I just saw that interview and my impression was that was her brothers talking about her. jmo

If so then maybe my feeling is wrong. I thought those two young men were the brothers of the little girl shown prior who was apparently playing with Isabel the day before she was discovered missing.

Again, don't know much about this case and have seen limited coverage so if that was her brothers my apologies. It just struck some sort of visceral nerve within me when I saw/heard the young man speak. Still cannot explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC