AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conducting things in a very cautious manner for the criminal investigation so as not to contaminate anything

They have made it a point to contact every RSO in a 3 mile search radius.

Warrants served at a few residence's. One was on Isabel's street.
Was not a family member ^

How much longer will the home be blocked off? Will try to get neighborhood back to normal as soon as possible.

Trying to get the neighborhood back to normal as soon as possible. Some sections will probably stay closed off for another day or so.

Lots of friends and family out passing out fliers and conducting their own searches.

Still does not qualify for an Amber Alert

If so then maybe my feeling is wrong. I thought those two young men were the brothers of the little girl shown prior who was apparently playing with Isabel the day before she was discovered missing.

Again, don't know much about this case and have seen limited coverage so if that was her brothers my apologies. It just struck some sort of visceral nerve within me when I saw/heard the young man speak. Still cannot explain why.

No Problem, Tlcox!
Glad you are here!
I didn't see the vid with the interviews of the two young men.
It sounds unusual for two young men to have been "playing" with 6 years old Isabel the day before.. unless it was at the birthday party she went to?

House is secured at this point. This is a high profile case and they want to do everything by the book. They will get a warrant to go back into the house.

Investigator's still in the house. Will be getting a warrant for Isa's home. Just to be on the safe side.

TPD rocks! Liking what I see from this so far!

We have received some additional leads today. We're asking for the public to call it in or call 911 so we can follow up on it.

Received additional leads today.

What lead TPD to landfill search?
Simply because there was collection of trash before they had been able to secure the scene. (whew, just precautionary-my thoughts).

We don't know what we're dealing with yet.

Searching the landfills is part of protocol. We hope the child is alive. We want Isabel to come home safely. (liltex: me too!)

Family is cooperating-

Will not talk about what the dogs found this morning.

dogs alerted on some issues that obviously causes us to want to look into that

Investigator's still in the house. Will be getting a warrant for Isa's home. Just to be on the safe side.

I am sorry... I am confused.
Aren't the Law Enforcers in the Celis household already?
Do they need ANOTHER warrant to re-enter a place they already received a warrant for, and have started investigating?

Another briefing at 4:00 PM-

I am sorry... I am confused.
Aren't the Law Enforcers in the Celis household already?
Do they need ANOTHER warrant to re-enter a place they already received a warrant for, and have started investigating?

They are getting a warrant to be on the safe side. If they found something of evidential value. Then an Attorney cannot bring up an illegal search, just a precautionary measure they are stating. Doesn't sound like they initially had a warrant in other words.

They are getting a warrant to be on the safe side. If they found something of evidential value. Then an Attorney cannot bring up an illegal search, just a precautionary measure they are stating. Doesn't sound like they initially had a warrant in other words.

Thanks, Knox!

He said he is hopeful she is alive! and hopeful she will be found alive. IMO: hdr dogs didnt hit. I think it was the other dogs. Glad to hear the search warrants were other places. Hopeing some good leads come soon. But all seriousness this could be anyone :( I am sooo very thankful the LE in this case seem to be doing things thouroughly. I mean why keep asking about these parents?? YES there have been ALOT of iffy cases in the media lately that we turned to the parents but in this case IMO it feels different. And frustrates me some of the questions these reporters ask. Well why are you searching the landfill?? Well hum lets see how many cases have we seen that it wasnt done and vital information was later found?? How many cases have we seen were things were found in the landfill??? Susan Powell, Lisa Irwin, and Zahra baker...just to name a few off my head that involved dumpsters and landfill searches!! It seems to me they are doing everything they can at this pt. And again the 2 hr updates helps too imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman