AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to HLN and apparently the cadaver dogs hit near the home. They didn't say inside the home.

Someone correct me if I heard wrong.

Sounds more like it was inside the home...see post with link above...home being treated as a crime scene...etc...

I just listened to HLN and apparently the cadaver dogs hit near the home. They didn't say inside the home.

Someone correct me if I heard wrong.

Police have evacuated the Celis family from their home today following the dog search, which involved one cadaver dog and one scent-following dog, Villasenor said. They are treating the house as a crime scene.

The search for Celis intensified after two FBI search dogs hit upon something in the Celis family home overnight. Villasenor noted that there was a cadavaer dog and a scent dog used in the search.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...l-searched-sex/story?id=16194621#.T5XWNdkw_eV

Ok, so sorry I have been MIA all day. I am back now, so shoot with the questions and I'll try and help! Going to go back and try to read thru some of it now.
Be careful what you ask for... ;)

What is an "unknown scent" dog?

Would the FBI bring an HRD dog into a home search without a search warrant? (with what I think I understand, I say no)

Do search warrants have expiration dates/times (such that they might need another one)? This question assumes no change in items nor locations/rooms/etc..

TIA...

Yeah, and with that kind of vagueness, we may not even be talking human scent here they are referring to, everything has "scent", they could have brought in all types of other dogs, evidence work, etc. That leaves it open for way too much speculation.

I just saw that interview and my impression was that was her brothers talking about her. jmo
I have a friend who worked with Becky at TMC. I showed her the clip and neither one of those boys are Isabel's brothers.

Be careful what you ask for... ;)

What is an "unknown scent" dog?

Would the FBI bring an HRD dog into a home search without a search warrant? (with what I think I understand, I say no)

Do search warrants have expiration dates/times (such that they might need another one)? This question assumes no change in items nor locations/rooms/etc..

TIA...

It all depends on what pre-text they were being brought in and how they ran with it.
Yes, IMO warrants are very specific on a whole multitude of levels.

I'm not positive what they mean by that. They may be talking trained in missing member, or they may have brought dogs of other disciplines in that are "scent" dogs, but not looking for human scent. There are lots of other things they look for.

I know, sorry, not much help.

Looking at her pictures is breaking my heart. She reminds me of Sandra Cantu.

I am praying for her family. How terrifying to not know where your child is. There are many cases where an abductor took the child right out from under the parents' nose, from a window or by waltzing in while they were all sleeping, without anyone hearing it. After viewing the amount of SOs in the area, I have a theory that one took her, and has her, or had her and has since dumped her body someplace else.

I just want to know more about the dogs...:(
If they hit on something inside the house, that is not good news for Isabel...

Photo's of Isa
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/slideshow?widgetid=50852

25s8jux.jpg

I have a friend who worked with Becky at TMC. I showed her the clip and neither one of those boys are Isabel's brothers.

I was going by what the reporter was saying. Sorry!!!

But, they were very young children. One looked maybe 6 or 7 and the other not more than 11 or 12. jmo

Casey Jordan is on HLN basically stating that non family abductions are extremely rare and I'm getting the distinct impression she really thinks the parents are behind Isa's disappearance.

I disagree.

Just my opinion, but I think it's way too early to make a call on who was involved in her disappearance. Could have been anyone at this point.

I was going by what the reporter was saying. Sorry!!!

But, they were very young children. One looked maybe 6 or 7 and the other not more than 11 or 12. jmo
Omigosh, I didn't mean to snap at you! No apologies needed! :)

It's been more than 72 hours! She is so beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman