AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM a man flagged down officer to say he saw a young child running down Columbus Ave late at night.

Um, forgive me if this has already been mentioned but on page 63 of packet1, Sergio says his wife left for work at 7:30 and he woke at 8.

But Becky said she left at 6:30 and was at work at 7.

:waitasec:

Reporting same info since I think it is of i nterest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by time
I can never go through any thing in a linear manner from begining to end ... so, packet 5 (5.12), it appears a man went into Famous Footwear at the mall. The woman working there thought he was acting like he was going to steal something and like he was high. He saw Isa's flyer and started talking about her disappearance and said he was ????'s uncle.

He said the parents didn't do anything to her and that the situation hits close to home because he has children. He said that a guy who was staying with the family owed someone a lot of money and that is why she was taken. He bought a pair of shoes. Security etc. followed him out and he got into a large with truck with big wheels and a lift.

He came back to do and exchange. Name on coupon was Danny Cline - LE contacted him and he denied making the statement the store clerk claimed he made and said he hardly knows the (Celis) family, but his fiancee is related to them. He had heard rumors JM was staying with the family and owes someone money.

Danny threatened LE with gun because they were looking around!

JM doesn't have job, female cousin (?) thinks he is dealing drugs, and he did live with Celis till recently (4/23 is date of interview)

More about it in attachment

<mostly paraphrased by me>

Forgot to ad JM moved from Florida 6 months ago.

And the woman who is related is Justin's niece, not cousin.

I didn't see the part in the document where he threatened LE with a gun. I saw where he said he had one in the small of his back and relinquished it to them. Did I miss something?

David Pike neighbor saying RC brother lived at the house for about 8 months last year.

On JVM , Neighbor David Pike says JM was staying there for appr. 6-8 months.

Um, forgive me if this has already been mentioned but on page 63 of packet1, Sergio says his wife left for work at 7:30 and he woke at 8.

But Becky said she left at 6:30 and was at work at 7.

:waitasec:

And on he 911 call I just heard her say she left at "seven".

Neighbor says Becky's brother was staying with them about a year ago for 6 to 8 months. The boys said he was their Uncle or cousin, I'm assuming it's JM and the neighbor thought he was a brother, unless that's what he was told.

Packet 5.12

Says these cars were at the house/photographed: Lexus, Hyundai, Toyota Corolla, Acura. Not sure of any importance?

Lexus is the car RC drove home from work (maroon?)
Corolla is the car in the garage that had the stain on seat (blue?)
Acura is the disabled car parked outside (maroon?)
Who does the Hyundai belong to?

And on he 911 call I just heard her say she left at "seven".

Yes, she did. Isn't there some hinky science regarding people who relay everything by the half-hours?

Especially when the statements are so inconsistent?

I can confirm this through the MSM archives I have found, except that Isa has to be his first cousin once removed (Becky's cousin). Becky's father is JM's mother's brother according to what I found.

Thank you for offering to confirm the information, hopefully, we don't have to go any further based on what has already been stated.

What some don't realize, as I was sleuthing Facebook Pages at the beginning of this case, that is when I came across my son's girlfriends picture as well as her daughter's picture on a Facebook page. I thought I was in the wrong place for a moment and my knees got weak.

Then when I read the comment that the daughter wrote, eventually I asked my son, who then asked his girlfriend etc.

Packet 3 page 17 interesting info about a Nathan M at the ball park. Seen carrying a large mag light and said he was searching washes and tunnels in the area. Leaves in a VW.

On JVM , Neighbor David Pike says JM was staying there for appr. 6-8 months.

Did the neighbor state JM or did the neighbor state "brother"?

I recorded the show, and actually was listening as I am posting, eating, recording, reading, etc.

A loan from the SIL's employer - not Sergio's. Interesting. When it says "employer denies this" I thought it was his employer who denied it. Need to go back and check for sure but it thought there was more said by HIS employer in this conversation - like they did not think he was into drugs and he was a quick learner, etc.

I think there is something to this.

The report is on page 33 of PDF 5

I believe the poster here was summarizing and paraphrasing the report on page 33 of PDF 5

From the report it seems like someone making up a story IMO

Sergio said they had recently moved back there where did they live before ???

In regards to the truck being taken into evidence.
packet #4, pg 33

jg01op.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members