Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the "official" website:

Circumstances

Isabel Mercedes Celis's parents put her to bed on the night of Friday, April 20th around 11pm. Mom woke up before everyone else, got ready for work and left around 6:30am. Dad woke up shortly after and went to wake the children. It was around 8am when he noticed Isa was not in her room. At that time the police were notified. A screen from one of the windows was compromised, the blinds had been shoved aside.

Crazy degrees of separation...

This is why I am so careful not to post much in the way of specific information on people not directly named by LE in a case...
yikes... some day I may have a neighbor, friend, relative, hairdresser in some degree connected and find my information posted on the internet....

I agree, and I probably went one step too far, but at times, I have to just leap there for my own sanity. :crazy:

Didn't say his name but thought that the man who stayed with the Celis for 6-8 months was Becky's brother. Celis boys called him their uncle or cousin. Sounds like JM to me.

Okay so this neighbor calling NG is calling the person who lived in the Celis home RC's brother...thanks.

He thought? If he is so close to the Celis family...why did he not know the relationship of this person living with the family, especially if he lived there 8 months? :waitasec:

But that is the "official" website and we have been taking all the info on that site as fact previously, especially the pro-parents posters. JMO

IMO, since LE refused to give out the information about the time that RC went to work, etc/. etc., I never took 6:30 as the time RC left for work as fact.

Now after listening to RC state 7:00 to the 911 operator, and RC herself in the document dump she left at 7:30. etc, which time is accurate now? :crazy:

I posted the Packet and page numbers for the differing statements. I don't know how else to tell someone where to look.

And the 6:30 statement is from the Official Bring Isa Home website. So you know, you think they'd have their facts straight....but I guess when the parents can't do it, why would the volunteers?

more info on initial interviews...different interviewer, different timeline....
packet #6, pg3

j5ikh5.jpg

IMO, since LE refused to give out the information about the time that RC went to work, etc/. etc., I never took 6:30 as the time RC left for work as fact.

Now after listening to RC state 7:00 to the 911 operator, and RC herself in the document dump she left at 7:30. etc, which time is accurate now? :crazy:

Don't forget Sergio saying 6:47. Which is kinda precise, but meh? And 6:47 is almost 7. Still, it all seems like a pretty easy question to answer but what a cluster duck. :maddening:

So couple of things to track down:

1. What time BC really left for work? (6:30, 6:47, 7, 7:30)
2. Was it RC's brother or JM who lived at the house for 6-8 mos?
3. Did SC allegedly borrow $175k from his employer or his SIL's employer?

Something else sticking out in my mind that I read/watched earlier is the interview where Sergio is speaking and he says something like *he loved you* and *he will love you*. I want to go back and look at that again.

Not finished reading, but I have to get some work done today. Very "glad" to see several TPD names in the documents.

Okay so this neighbor calling NG is calling the person who lived in the Celis home RC's brother...thanks.

He thought? If he is so close to the Celis family...why did he not know the relationship of this person living with the family, especially if he lived there 8 months? :waitasec:

To be fair, the whole Uncle Cousin thing came from JM himself being RC's cousin but calling himself 'Uncle", so if he doesn't know what his relationship is, how can you expect the neighbor to know?

If this has been discussed I apologize...what could they possibly need $175k for if in fact the loan info is accurate???

Packet 3-page 73: Sergio phoned Isa's coach on Saturday morning to tell him they would not be at Isa's game that day because Isa was missing.

Whu......????

If this even crosses your mind (it would be the last thing on mine) why not have a neighbor or somebody peripheral give the call to the coach.

OMG! I missed that! What in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is wrong with these people??????

Maybe he heard the kids called him Uncle and just assumed it was Becky's brother and not nephew.

Packet 4 page 57. At an address on Ohio St LE takes 391 pictures of phone text messages

I am paying attention to HLN, this thread, while slowly reading PDFs...
Has anyone yet come across the reports that mention the neighbor who heard voices and a dog?
There may be none or may be multiple.
If so where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members