AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Mary. So does that mean, if my "shift" starts at 8, I have until 8:30 to get into gear, then I work until 4 or 8 and just walk out of the hospital?

The reason I ask, I have a family member who is a nurse and occasionally their "12 hour shift" turns into 13 or 14 hours. I assumed perhaps that the extra hour or two was before "scheduled shift", 30-60 minuts exchanging information with nurses leaving their shift and then another 30-60 minutes exchanging info with oncoming nurses. Is that common?
I go on shift at 3pm from 3pm to 3:30 pm the day nurse has 30 minutes to bring me up to date. The third shift comes on at 11pm I then have 30 minutes to give them report. I am work 8.5 hours I am paid for 8 since a 30 minute lunch is deducted. I can't leave until I have counted narcotics and given report to the oncoming shift. Reasons for getting out late are emergency, trying to get it all done in 8 or 12 hours. Many reasons

I am sorry I am not even at the moment seeing the potential for blood here.

I have seen LE state luminol but luminol reacts with far too many things thus they usually do a presumptive test like TMB.

They may well have done such a test and that doc is being held back. I felt that this release was strategic, meaning, TPD is picking what to release.

Who knows, maybe they're trying to force a confession or open one parents's eyes with some of this info, etc etc.

Nurses are given 30 minutes to do shift report before starting their shift. That 30 minutes is included in either an 8 hour shift or a 12 hour shift.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that, but I knew there were reports to be done . . . . in my previous career our paid time was such that we were at work doing various duties before our actual $$$ kicked in - the airline industry is a little quirky compared to some jobs though :wink:

Thanks, Mary. So does that mean, if my "shift" starts at 8, I have until 8:30 to get into gear, then I work until 4 or 8 and just walk out of the hospital?

The reason I ask, I have a family member who is a nurse and occasionally their "12 hour shift" turns into 13 or 14 hours. I assumed perhaps that the extra hour or two was before "scheduled shift", 30-60 minuts exchanging information with nurses leaving their shift and then another 30-60 minutes exchanging info with oncoming nurses. Is that common?

Our nurses started their shift at 7-they got there at 6:30 to go oner the nights events with the nurse they were taking over for and learning about any new patients who were admitted the night before.

This might help: LE has strategically released info and made comments to the media that were not exactly supportive of the family. After one month they still haven't cleared them.

Many feel that they are on the verge of an arrest of certain family members in this case.

These latest documents continue to make the family look bad. Perhaps that's the point.

Sorry call me confused still. I see that LE has worked very hard.

I as well see alot of names, DL #'s, plate #'s etc., but as to actual evidence I am not seeing anything strategic released.

You have a point there. But I believe they removed the carpet from the car for further testing. Perhaps in later doc releases we will learn more. BTW, much of this entry was redacted.

You're right. HOWEVER, the fact remains that the vehicle remains. If it were in ANY way a crime scene (primary or secondary), I do NOT believe for one second that it would be still sitting in the side yard. (Where any other evidence inside is surely being deteriorated from sitting in the hot Arizona sun.)

You're right. HOWEVER, the fact remains that the vehicle remains. If it were in ANY way a crime scene (primary or secondary), I do NOT believe for one second that it would be still sitting in the side yard. (Where any other evidence inside is surely being deteriorated from sitting in the hot Arizona sun.)

I can tell you, it would NOT happen.

I am sorry I am not even at the moment seeing the potential for blood here.

I have seen LE state luminol but luminol reacts with far too many things thus they usually do a presumptive test like TMB.

Jmo, I think that is the kind of info that is redacted. Look at the places that it talks about apparent blood and see how much has been blackend out

Sorry call me confused still. I see that LE has worked very hard.

I as well see alot of names, DL #'s, plate #'s etc., but as to actual evidence I am not seeing anything strategic released.
I found a couple things interesting but le has not stated what is or is not evidence pertinent to this case.
for instance black gloves found in the truck- it is in the 90's here. And instant coffee that tells me someone might be in for a long ride not wanting to stop for coffee for fear of being identified. Any way I did not get a page number for this one.
Probably reaching................

Attachments

• gloves instant coffee2.jpg
    gloves instant coffee2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 34
Our nurses started their shift at 7-they got there at 6:30 to go oner the nights events with the nurse they were taking over for and learning about any new patients who were admitted the night before.

I'm going to ask my family member about their hospital. I also have a friend who worked with RC. I'll ask them about the shift schedule at TMC, too.

P.s. With all of these initals and the temperature being what it is in AZ at this time, I often find myself typing "AC". If you see me do that, don't be confused, it's a typo, not a new family member! lol

Has anyone discussed the guns they took out of the residence
tyia

Has anyone discussed the guns they took out of the residence
tyia

No actually I haven't seen anyone talk about those things. I really have no opinion about them, we have those sort of things here as well. They aren't used much, but we have them. We are out in the boonies in the Allegheny Forest, so we see many things out here.

Nothing in any of these documents to suggest what LE discovered that caused SC to be removed from the home..... JMO

The potential blood evidence unveiled in this document release is ominous. I would be surprised if she was alive.

I am trying to connect the blood in Isa's bedroom to potential blood in the disabled car in the driveway. Assuming the reddish-brown stains in the car are Isabel's blood,, and also assuming the "apparent blood" in her bedroom comes from her, how could that have come to pass?

I hope she's alive, but it is not looking good for that scenario.

My issue with the reddish brown discolouration being blood is the age that blood would have to be to go reddish brown - that has to be old old blood (if it is and I am still thinking it is something in the water)

I don't think she is alive.

I guess I just haven't seen anything in those documents that point to Isa being deceased as I stated before. And if she is, there has been also nothing pointing me to believe in those documents that this was anything but a close family abduction, if that's indeed what it is. If someone owed someone, if someone knew the right connections and took Isa not to kill her, but to keep her for some other reason, I just am not seeing a murder that happened here.

I found a couple things interesting but le has not stated what is or is not evidence pertinent to this case.
for instance black gloves found in the truck- it is in the 90's here. And instant coffee that tells me someone might be in for a long ride not wanting to stop for coffee for fear of being identified. Any way I did not get a page number for this one.

I'll come back tomorrow to find the page number, etc.

The thing that stuck out to me, I highlighted in the photo below. I've been operating under the premise that Isa's window was the "middle east side bedroom". In this report, the officer instead references photographing "writing on the closet/doorjam of the southeastern bedroom".

On the map that I saw here: Celis house floorplan shows wide gap between bedrooms - YouTube, the southeastern room is a den.

However, something else that sticks out to me is that there are only two bathrooms shown on this map, both on the western side of the house. It seems like there would be at least a 1/4 bathroom (toilet and sink) on the east side, since there are two bedrooms on that side.

Smack me if I've missed this, life gets busy, lol!

I believe that was RR's truck that LE got a warrant and towed to police evidence.

Okay finally done catching up to the forums now 2 more docs to read( that will be tomorrows read). Hubby came home early for the first time in a month and a half of working 12 hr days 6 days a week yesterday. Of all days for him to come home earlier it had to be the day I had some reading to do. Been having this page up all day reading bits and pieces whenever I could sit down for a minute. Thank you to all those that have been able to go through all those pages and picking out the major things. Makes my reading them a bit easier.

I think I might be falling off the fence and landing on one side soon. Everything seems to be pointing to the family or someone who knows the family.

While I wish Isa is alive and having a blast where ever she is I just do not get that feeling. Hoping my gut reaction will be proven wrong.

Now I need to go watch something up beat that will get me to forget reading about this long enough to get me to sleep. Hate when these cases pull me in like this. I have a hard time sleeping at night listening to every single small sound in the house. Checking on my kiddos 6 times before I can even sleep and then of course waking in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep until I check to make sure everyone is okay. And yes this does involve anyone in my house so if anyone sleeps over you will not be immune to me making sure you are where you should be and that you are breathing. Yes weird I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms