AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall where I saw it now, but I thought there was a different blueprint of the Celis home, not the one that was just shown on TV which they incorrectly stated is 3800 sq. ft. - the actual home is 2400 sq. ft according to realtor.com - anyhow, on the left side where it show 3 rooms, possibly 2 bedrooms and a small den, I believe there is also a closet and a bathroom - does anyone else remember this? The mirror image of the Celis home which is the same at 5201 E. Cooper (directly behind the Celis home - same floor plan, but reversed) shows that it has 3 bathrooms, which I believe the Celis family would have as well. I wish I had snagged a copy of all the floorplans that we discussed earlier on!

I do remember the plans with the bathroom, it was on the drawing that wasn't to scale and didn't show windows or doors and was in the middle of the 743,987,271 posts about the house LOL But yes I remember that plan.

If she is alive in town she would have to be hidden well because her picture is everywhere, on every public door you enter, drive thru windows etc. I feel like if she was taken over the border she has a better chance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Snipped by me.

The police don't have a say when it comes to releasing documents. The request is put in to the police, they have a certain amount of time to give you the documents or refuse you (10 days here), then it will go via the city manager and then on to the AG's office (they have the ultimate say. Naturally along the way the police etc will go before a judge.

The AG has a limited time to answer too (I am thinking 4 weeks here but may be wrong)

Good info, thank you!

So a state doesn't necessarily have to have a "sunshine law" to bring these documents to light? I personally agree with the public having access, but under what right or fed. law is this possible? I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

While I am caught up ... the talk about the drive home .... according to mapquest, from the home to the hospital is a 7 minute drive (not including walking to car time)

http://mapq.st/K3crpU

gross alert............... I am bleeding (skeeter bite) I am going to put it on the shower curtain and check it in a few hours. Need to replace it anyway due to redish hard water stains.

Hope this doesnt offend.

Yuck. I certainly wasnt guhshng, but it is dry after 20 minutes. Bright red, flaking off. This is totally not scientific, but makes me raise eyebrows. Wonder if it will turn brownish.

I dont think that many investigators crowded around would mistake a different substance. WHAT THE HECK IS IT DOING IN THAT CAR? So very frustrated!

LOL ewww (messing) I was actually going to suggest next time someone has a bleed wipe some on a tissue and watch. It will go dark before it starts to fade.

I did ask about hard water stains and tried to find an answer that someone had given but figured I may have missed it. In Texas the water will turn shower curtains odd colours.

It depends where in Tucson about water stains. LOL. Where I am we have exceedingly hard water, so white stains. At the condo I own on Golf Links (well south of me) they get a rusty/brown staining, particularly in the tub/sinks. There is a wide range of water conditions in this metro area, and lots of homes have water softeners which changes the whole shebang.

I don't recall where I saw it now, but I thought there was a different blueprint of the Celis home, not the one that was just shown on TV which they incorrectly stated is 3800 sq. ft. - the actual home is 2400 sq. ft according to realtor.com - anyhow, on the left side where it show 3 rooms, possibly 2 bedrooms and a small den, I believe there is also a closet and a bathroom - does anyone else remember this? The mirror image of the Celis home which is the same at 5201 E. Cooper (directly behind the Celis home - same floor plan, but reversed) shows that it has 3 bathrooms, which I believe the Celis family would have as well. I wish I had snagged a copy of all the floorplans that we discussed earlier on!

Everything you're saying makes sense to me, I recall now. THANK YOU, Makayla, for answering my question.

While I am caught up ... the talk about the drive home .... according to mapquest, from the home to the hospital is a 7 minute drive (not including walking to car time)

http://mapq.st/K3crpU

Yes, it's a short drive between TMC and their home. The snag is Crapcroft near Grant. Always, *always* backed up around there before change of shift. Most of us avoid the area like the plague...

If there's a bathroom, there probably is a vent pipe for gases on the roof sticking up. I don't get a good veiw via google to tell. I see two a/c units/swamps on the east & west sides of the house, the middle livingroom area has a fire place type chimney though.

The guns were from the SO's house with the VW Jetta, right? Not Isa's home.

An orange, pink or reddish stain on a shower curtain is a bacteria. It can resemble a light blood stain. Highly infectious & is found in hospitals etc...I'll look it up tomorrow & post.

I do remember the plans with the bathroom, it was on the drawing that wasn't to scale and didn't show windows or doors and was in the middle of the 743,987,271 posts about the house LOL But yes I remember that plan.

NOW I recall why I didn't remember. I had brick wall induced amnesia.
:banghead:

I went back to thread #19 to when I posted the link to realtor.com but I didn't see the floorplan I wanted to find, and my eyes are getting droopy, so I may have to continue looking at another time :smile:

It's a federal statute... the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). At least as far as I know, and I will defer to any legal sorts who tell me I'm mistaken. I've filed LOTS of FOIAs in my time...

And RC the nurse would not leave anything looking like blood anywhere in her kids rooms unless she couldn't see it. Nurses I know are very clean in this way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yaknow, Dr. Know? You are probably right re: the Jetta. My eyes just glazed over at that point...

In any event, I find it really interesting to be able to read these docs; think of all of the other cases, Ayla, Aliayah, Kyron, Lisa, what wouldn't we give to read some of the investigative docs in those cases and more. I don't remember seeing all of this kind of info ever, as I did not follow Caylee's case all that much until the trial (because it was never a "whodunit" IMO)

Whodunit here, I have not the slightest clue...

Different states have sunshine laws that are rather lenient. Sometimes it's the local media who file under the Freedom of Information Act and get this stuff released. I've been too busy with real life to find out what the deal is in this case.

You might recall that in the Hailey Dunn case in Texas, all the search warrants were released with itemized lists of what they took from every house. What we still don't know is what, if anything, was ever found during the ground searches.

I wish we had been given details like this during the Kyron Horman searches.

I think it's much better for everyone when LE releases this information. For one thing it squelches some of the more bizarre speculation, plus we know exactly what police have done or haven't done. I see it as a reality check, which is a good thing.

LOL ewww (messing) I was actually going to suggest next time someone has a bleed wipe some on a tissue and watch. It will go dark before it starts to fade.

I did ask about hard water stains and tried to find an answer that someone had given but figured I may have missed it. In Texas the water will turn shower curtains odd colours.

I actually got caught by my husband doing my "experiment". He thinks I am nuts. But he did point out that stains on our curtain are from rust from creme can, not hard water. He also strongly encourahed me to use my vinyl shower cap instead. Which I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member