GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed! Am reminded of this report:
Looking at 3:15, his attitude (IMO arrogance) needs adjusting in order for that to happen. It’s all just chilling. Hoping with you.

IF he wants a snowball’s chance of not inflicting his “sin of the father” any more than he already has, he’ll come clean.

Based on track record, though…
KM as a human being imo is a deplorable individual. I took a break from following his DV and divorce action but might go back and dig up those documents and place them on the KM thread. Sometimes you run into males that truly hate women and reading all I've read about KM the only conclusion I can draw is that as an addict/alcoholic that he no doubt hates himself but that he hates women too as his treatment of them is consistently horrific and absolutely abusive. I think he shares this view of women in common with FD but but where one was physically abusive, the other was diabolically clever in his psychological abuse over a very long period of time.
MOO

She gets a public defender but the documents that allow her a public defender are not available to the public. :|
@Eli9, so with you on this. Will see if FOIA can be filed to correct this situation as I don't understand why if the public will now be paying for this shitshow to continue that it isn't entitled to know the details of the financial situation. I also feel the same way about the pretrial sentencing report as that IMO should be public as the public will be paying for her incarceration.

CT Judicary IMO is a shambles operation and frankly when you are a convicted felon I think many issues of privacy should rightly be removed from the citizen as they now are effectively being supported by the poor taxpayers of the State of CT.

Shameful.

Gotta love the family grift angle though....support the felon with resources for trial and then grift from the State for the appeal. I wish that when MT loses her appeal that the State of CT SENDS HER A BILL FOR THE PUBLIC PROSECUTOR.

What enrages me further (doesn't take much with this MT situation as I'm on the very last never) is that due to her being declared 'indigent' I now believe that she will NOT have to pay the State of CT for her incarceration.

This imo is a total SHAM and GRIFT as well as absolute wrong.

MOO

Is there anyway to lookup if JS has applied to be a special public defender? UGH!
Yes, there is supposedly a list somewhere but it might be segregated by Courthouse in true CT disorganized fashion. I'm on road but will try to dig up the last list we had as we had checked whether Pattis was a public defender (he was). Whole topic as it relates to MT simply enrages me.

To maintain some sense of sanity, I'm going to tell myself that this is all window dressing (the approval of a PD) to keep the defendant and her nutso family at bay. Thinking, okay, you can have an overworked and overtaxed attorney assigned to your project, which will take a super long time and might not even get approved, yet alone overruled (highly unlikely...criminal case percentages are very small in this state). That's what I'm telling myself.
Can you just imagine what a headache these Troconises are going to be for the overworked lawyer who gets assigned to the appeal? Can you see Mama A asking if they can switch lawyers? And telling the underpaid and overworked soul how her case ought to be handled? And not listening to him or her? In 4 year’s time, Schoenhorn looked 10 years older than he did when he started with her.

I noticed her smile. But now there's a Michelle Troconis podcast, they say?o_O
I believe the Troconises think this is a “win”. Something along the lines of “baby steps” to Michi’s release. It’s really nothing of the kind-it doesn’t signal that they are starting to believe she is innocent or anything like that; it merely shows that nobody wanted to do the deep dive, and that they don’t really care, because it is taxpayer money, and nobody cares about the taxpayer.

Last edited:
Yes, there is supposedly a list somewhere but it might be segregated by Courthouse in true CT disorganized fashion. I'm on road but will try to dig up the last list we had as we had checked whether Pattis was a public defender (he was). Whole topic as it relates to MT simply enrages me.
Wouldn’t it be something if Pattis ends up as her attorney for the appeal? But-doesn’t it have to be an attorney who specializes in appeals?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back