AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Prof, it's been said that Isa normally slept with her brothers, why on this night, the very night that she went missing, did they put her in her own bed? Who else but family would know this? It's bothering me I tell ya.

The only person stating Isa slept with her brothers is Nancy Grace. A caller asked Nancy about Isa sleeping with her brothers, and Nancy went to Natisha Lance. Natisha responded with "there is a report out there". Nothing about where this report is, who created the report and so on. So, at best, Isa sleeping with her brother all the time is "bull poop."

FWIW, Nancy had Isa's bedroom wrong for days before the neighbor was interviewed. :crazy:

Maybe time for a new thread? This one is getting kind of long.

Omgosh I just read the document dump on SC when he went to sleep and now this makes more sense.then my last post....SC went to bed at five am and his wife woke up! !! SO.HE NEEDED A REASON TO tell his wife whyHE Was STILL AWAKE.....in my oppinion only...just a guess.

She asked if he was just getting to bed, so that may not be a routine for him. If SC had never made it to bed he would have more explaining to do, you would not want to think any dad could do something unspeakable to his kid then crawl into bed with his wife. Not saying he did this, in fact it seems to point another way.

Unless he wasn't taking a chance at all when he woke her up. Maybe she already knew.Maybe his whole narrative is false...Just a thought, and just MOO..

Good point.. good thought.

Until I think of the 911 call.
If RC already knew, she deserves the award for the best actress on a 911 call IMO

It wasn't stated by Nancy, it's in the docs, they tucked her into bed.

Does it say in the docs that Isa usually slept with her brothers? I recall reading, SC checked to see if Isa was in the room with her brothers.

IMO, that doesn't mean that Isa usually slept with her brother, only that SC went to see if Isa was in the room with her brothers.

I agree on this also ... I don't find it that improbable that it was an intruder or possibly some neighbor or acquaintance who had been in or around the house. I don't find it improbable he lured her out the window or something, duct taped her mouth, drugged her, or maybe got her to follow him out. Or maybe it was a woman ... just to cover ALL bases. Early on I was leaning toward two people - if it wasn't the parents because it would be easier to hand her over the fence. But it's possible you can just open the front gate and go out (I can't remember them ever saying it was padlocked or even locked?).

I don't think we know, but it did not look locked in the news videos. Of course, that was after she disappeared.

What I don't understand is why all this timeline stuff wouldn't make RC look just as guilty as SC... she was up and about before anyone. There's some window between 5 am to 6:47(?)- ~ 7:45am. She'd know how sound SC sleeps on the couch - or not. Same with the boys? I'm not saying she is guilty, just that I don't think SC is any more suspicious than she is. I know the 'no contact' order and all, but we don't know what that was about.

I guess it is just the difference in motive possibilities. Mom's tend kill their kids in anger and desperation,or to get revenge upon the father, or during psychotic breaks. It does not seem like RC had any of those issues.

But fathers are more likely, percentage wise, to abuse a child sexually, than a mother is. And so I think we are quicker to look at him with suspicion, thinking he might have been sneaking into the girl's room at night. It is not afir, but it is backed up by statistics, I believe.

Part 6, page 23.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/56...na-from-family

These CD's were taken as evidence on 4/21/12, per a search warrant. Anyone want to guess who's storage unit this was, how LE found out about it and what is on those "personal CD's"?
Attached Thumbnails

It's about two miles from Freedom Park. From Freedom Park
to E 29th St, onto S Craycroft Rd, onto E Golf Links Rd , then onto S Wilmot Rd.

I don't think we know, but it did not look locked in the news videos. Of course, that was after she disappeared.

IMO, when I saw the older adult male with the younger (late teen) male at the front gate, I thought perhaps they were neighbors or family going to the house to feed the dog(s).

I highly doubt that strange people would be going up to the gate to go inside with the media sitting and waiting for sight of anyone approaching the house.

Good point.. good thought.

Until I think of the 911 call.
If RC already knew, she deserves the award for the best actress on a 911 call IMO

I don't know, but a lot of perps sound very dramatic on 911 calls. Maybe I should say overly dramatic. Not saying she was faking it, just saying. Also sometimes they fully realize what they have done and it comes off as though they are just expressing horror at hearing about it for the first time. I talked with a cop about this on another case and he seemed to think that could happen.

I find the tracking hit very interesting. How far is East Cooper from the Celis home?
Remember the video from the wrong night? Well, after the group crossed the road, the side street they continued on was E. Cooper, so basically, there;s the Celis' street, an alley behind that backs up to the houses on East Cooper.

IMO, when I saw the older adult male with the younger (late teen) male at the front gate, I thought perhaps they were neighbors or family going to the house to feed the dog(s).

I highly doubt that strange people would be going up to the gate to go inside with the media sitting and waiting for sight of anyone approaching the house.

Those are the Pikes. The son helped a brother search very early on. I'll assume they were back at the house to offer their help. I bet their visit is in the docs 'somewhere' .

This is not from the dump, but from my own ponderings

RC seems to realize for the first time that she hadn't checked on Isa that morning while on the 911 call.
SC called her before calling 911.
SC stated that he did not get out of bed until RC had left for work, so he had no way of knowing if RC checked on Isa that morning before leaving for work.

If he didn't see Isa in her room, and called out around the house for her, would his first question to RC when he called her at work not be "did you see Isa this morning? Was she up? Was she still in bed? Cause I can't find her anywhere..."

I know that if my husband was up before me, and I couldn't find one of my children, my first reaction would be to ask him "did you see ___?" or "Do you know where __________ is?"

Becky realizing she didn't check on Isa during the 911 call means that Becky didn't realize she didn't check on her when SC called her to get her butt home..meaning SC didn't bother asking RC if she had seen her...leading me to assume it could be because he already knew she hadn't.

In his favor, maybe the missing screen convinced him it was a kidnapping, but still, wouldn't he ask if RC had seen her so he could figure out if it had happened overnight or after RC leaving?

I have been on the fence leaning towards stranger abduciton. Now I am leaning towards suspecting SC..If it was a stranger abduction, SC is the unluckiest guy in the whole world to have his daughter snatched while he was out of the bedroom til 5AM.
BBM, If she had checked earlier, and Isabel had not been there, I assume she would have wakened Sergio to help look, not just gone to work. IMO, he knew she did not look in, see Isa was gone, and proceed to work.

Still worried about the possibility of the sleeping with brothers..........running quickly away now.

Don't run!! I've read the video console was in the boys' room. It was probably the popular spot to be in the evenings. I could see her camped out on the floor, falling asleep on occasion. As a parent, I didn't always put the kids in their own beds as long as they were safe and comfortable. Not making excuses for her, just remembering what it was like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective