AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm just lost on what's so nefarious about SC falling asleep on the couch watching a game and then going to bed.

It's rather commonplace at my house. My DH just did this the other night. He stayed up to watch some NBA game and I went to bed. When he finally came to bed I asked "who won". He said he didn't know, he fell asleep.

I do that too staying up late on WS and then go to bed and he wakes up and asks me if WS caught the bad guy yet.

I'm missing sumin' here!:waitasec:

I think my nefarious thoughts are what if he knew what actually happened to Isa, then what would you think? I'm not saying that he did anything, I'm just saying, we DON'T KNOW what happened here.

I don't think it is so odd or weird that he fell asleep in the livingroom watching tv. The odd part is that their daughter went missing. So it seems weird that she could have been taken from her bedroom right on the other side of the wall, with him right there all night.

I guess I'm just lost on what's so nefarious about SC falling asleep on the couch watching a game and then going to bed.

It's rather commonplace at my house. My DH just did this the other night. He stayed up to watch some NBA game and I went to bed. When he finally came to bed I asked "who won". He said he didn't know, he fell asleep.

I do that too staying up late on WS and then go to bed and he wakes up and asks me if WS caught the bad guy yet.

I'm missing sumin' here!:waitasec:

I feel the same way, Ransom. I fall alseep on the couch some nights, as have others I know. I don't think that we know if this was unusual there or not. I think if SC was up all night making his little baby girl disappear, he would not want to go sleep with her mother after what murdering their child? I also think that he would have been better off, not taking the chance by waking the mom at 5 am, as she could have decided to just get up, and then she might have found out that much sooner that her baby girl was gone.

I think my nefarious thoughts are what if he knew what actually happened to Isa, then what would you think? I'm not saying that he did anything, I'm just saying, we DON'T KNOW what happened here.

I just don't think like that. I don't put the cart behind the horse ... so to speak. Normal to me is just that. Oh well ... onward to catch the bad guys!

I feel the same way, Ransom. I fall alseep on the couch some nights, as have others I know. I don't think that we know if this was unusual there or not. I think if SC was up all night making is little baby girl disappear, he would not want to go sleep with her mother after what murdering their child? I also think that he would have been better off, not taking the chance by waking the mom at 5 am as she could have decided to just get up and found out that much sooner that her baby girl was gone.

But Prof, it's been said that Isa normally slept with her brothers, why on this night, the very night that she went missing, did they put her in her own bed? Who else but family would know this? It's bothering me I tell ya.

But Prof, it's been said that Isa normally slept with her brothers, why on this night, the very night that she went missing, did they put her in her own bed? Who else but family would know this? It's bothering me I tell ya.

I think "some" of us don't believe NG "reports are out there" sources about where Isa slept. At least , I DON'T. But that's jmo.

No Patty it wasn't that.

I think I'm leaning toward being mixed up:banghead: I may be mixing up the window screen and the ladders in the backyard.

Unless anyone else remembers seeing the screen in the backyard I'll put it down as a bad memory!:blushing:

There was a ladder that was still under the windows of the room we are calling the "Den".

We have never seen a photo of the screen except for the one "created" by HLN.

I don't think it is so odd or weird that he fell asleep in the livingroom watching tv. The odd part is that their daughter went missing. So it seems weird that she could have been taken from her bedroom right on the other side of the wall, with him right there all night.

There were three adults in the home, and three girls in the same bedroom, the night a six year old was sexually assaulted less than 10 miles from the Celis home. The intruder came in through the girls' bedroom window, while mother and grandparents were in rooms nearby. He assaulted a girl in a bed while the two other girls were in the same room sleeping.

I just think it is possible.

What I don't understand is why all this timeline stuff wouldn't make RC look just as guilty as SC... she was up and about before anyone. There's some window between 5 am to 6:47(?)- ~ 7:45am. She'd know how sound SC sleeps on the couch - or not. Same with the boys? I'm not saying she is guilty, just that I don't think SC is any more suspicious than she is. I know the 'no contact' order and all, but we don't know what that was about.

Unless info on what they've checked with JM is in sealed docs, there's really nothing in the docs we just got. He wasn't staying there when this happened, and his niece said he had an apt and there's a number of apt bldgs on the st he gave as an address. If drug people wanted him, they'd go there to his place. It was an Uncle who had his vehicle towed and searched, for some reason. It seems like LE has focused closer to home, than JM. I mean, I'm not ruling anyone out, but I think even the media would have brought him up more.

Ponder this, if JM is involved it doesn't mean that SC isn't involved...they could be involved in something together.

I feel the same way, Ransom. I fall alseep on the couch some nights, as have others I know. I don't think that we know if this was unusual there or not. I think if SC was up all night making his little baby girl disappear, he would not want to go sleep with her mother after what murdering their child? I also think that he would have been better off, not taking the chance by waking the mom at 5 am, as she could have decided to just get up, and then she might have found out that much sooner that her baby girl was gone.

Unless he wasn't taking a chance at all when he woke her up. Maybe she already knew.Maybe his whole narrative is false...Just a thought, and just MOO..

LisaB ... by the time you catch up (you are close to 30 pages behind):

You crack me up with your attention to detail and each post you answer. I :heartbeat: you. :seeya:

It wasn't stated by Nancy, it's in the docs, they tucked her into bed.

The "she usually sleeps with her brothers" is the part that was stated by NG, and her source was "there are reports out there"

(Which none of us have seen)

It wasn't stated by Nancy, it's in the docs, they tucked her into bed.

I know that. I was talking about "Isa normally slept with her brothers, why on this night, the very night that she went missing, did they put her in her own bed" statement that you allude to above. Sorry, I wasn't clear in my comment. I was speaking to the NG b.s. about where Isa slept.

I find it odd that she was taken on the very night he conveniently fell asleep on the couch until 5:00 am. I too have fallen asleep on the couch, but usually I wake up an hour or so later because it's not my bed. I look at it as a red flag that this particular night he doesn't really have someone to cover his alibi.

There were three adults in the home, and three girls in the same bedroom, the night a six year old was sexually assaulted less than 10 miles from the Celis home. The intruder came in through the girls' bedroom window, while mother and grandparents were in rooms nearby. He assaulted a girl in a bed while the two other girls were in the same room sleeping.

I just think it is possible.

I agree on this also ... I don't find it that improbable that it was an intruder or possibly some neighbor or acquaintance who had been in or around the house. I don't find it improbable he lured her out the window or something, duct taped her mouth, drugged her, or maybe got her to follow him out. Or maybe it was a woman ... just to cover ALL bases. Early on I was leaning toward two people - if it wasn't the parents because it would be easier to hand her over the fence. But it's possible you can just open the front gate and go out (I can't remember them ever saying it was padlocked or even locked?).

. I was thinking , I wonder if one of the boys did something to Isa and both of the parents have covered it up.

Oh ok, now I see what you all are saying the part that she normally slept with the brothers may have come from Nancy Grace, I get ya. But was it just Sergio who tucked her in, ohhhhhhhhhhhh please done't make me go read those docs again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member