AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering now if Becky and Sergio didn't have friends from Mexico and that's why Becky asked if LE had contacted Mexican authorities, or however she put that in her interview. This is what I found, and the Screen Shot is at the URL listed on the bottom of my posting box, and on the second page.

Residence visited by two people that lived in Mexico PG 34
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/56...-found-at-home

Didn't she say she didn't know anybody in Mexico? IIRC, she said all her family is here. Will try to locate where she stated this.

Who are these 2 people from Mexico ?

I have 2 questions, anyone can help me please?
1)did the police check whether the screen at the window has been moved from the inside to the outside of the house?
2)if you're going to wake up
your daughter
and do not find her what
's the first thing you would do
I´d like to know everyone´s opinion please

If I woke up, my daughter was gone, her window was ope, the screen was missing, and I saw bloodstains on the rug and/or bedding, I'd call 911 BEFORE I went looking, but would use my cell so I could look while talking to the 911 operator.

Didn't she say she didn't know anybody in Mexico? IIRC, she said all her family is here. Will try to locate where she stated this.

Who are these 2 people from Mexico ?

BC said in the interview that they had family in Mexico. She said something about not going there themselves regularly.

I agree. Why would LE carry a recorder around to interview witnesses? The only time I've seen recordings is when a person is taken in for questioning as a possible person of interest or suspect in a case.

I have a hard time believing this is a huge conspiracy by LE to frame the parents. As a matter of fact the documents only validate that LE is looking at every single piece of evidence and following up on leads. This dude changed his story for some of the reasons posted here. He had no idea his statement would go public.:moo:

I completely agree. I am so proud of TPD for all of their hard work. The wacko people that sent them info on the case was still checked out. They are working so hard looking at every possible angle. Some of these people calling in as a prank and leading LE on a wild goose chase, wasting their time makes me ill.They are doing everything they can. After reading all those documents I completely understand why they haven't ruled-out much of the family. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one member is involved in this. So far the evidence released to the public seems to lead in several different directions. I feel for them. I pray that all that are involved will be brought to justice.

No Prof! Backyard is my very English name for the rear of a property.

The screen I remember seeing in a video near to the porch/patio at the back of the house.(Again, My memory could be wrong!)

I'll go look see if I can find the statement in the PDF's and try and make sense of it.

The screen you saw in a video was photoshopped crime scene reenactment by the producers on HLN-- artists at sensationalism and fictionalizing the news IMO

I just watched Fridays episode of Nancy grace and something stick out at me. One of.the persons a male on the show said SC moved from couch TO his.bedroom at about five am...I always thought it strange he would say that because number one people don't usually wake up at that time and move to another room. Not only that but when the male (on Nancy's show) said the couch was right next to Isa 's room it hit me that possibly SC could.have said this to.excuse the fact that he did not hear the dogs barking frantically at 6:30am. Ive always heard that an investigator should be suspicious of any activity that is not normal in the household....ie...routines or behaviors etc. So what if he threw that in there as an excuse so investigators would not wonder why he didn't hear anything. It shouldn't be asked of his wife what his normal routine was.

O/T.... For those of you following Kelli Bordeaux....a body has been found in Fayetteville...not sure if its her, but sure looks like a strong possiblilty....:(

I just watched Fridays episode of Nancy grace and something stick out at me. One of.the persons a male on the show said SC moved from couch TO his.bedroom at about five am...I always thought it strange he would say that because number one people don't usually wake up at that time and move to another room. Not only that but when the male (on Nancy's show) said the couch was right next to Isa 's room it hit me that possibly SC could.have said this to.excuse the fact that he did not hear the dogs barking frantically at 6:30am. Ive always heard that an investigator should be suspicious of any activity that is not normal in the household....ie...routines or behaviors etc. So what if he threw that in there as an excuse so investigators would not wonder why he didn't hear anything. It shouldn't be asked of his wife what his normal routine was.

I meant they SHould have asked hus wife ....hate typing on cell phones

I agree. I believe there is another reason why SC didn't come to bed until 5:00AM that night, and it wasn't from falling asleep watching the Dbacks game IMO.

O/T.... For those of you following Kelli Bordeaux....a body has been found in Fayetteville...not sure if its her, but sure looks like a strong possiblilty....:(

OMG
Come on MommaMia! Time to scoot!

This is what I said last night when I was posting about the times Sergio mentioned and when he said he went to bed at 5 with Becky, she woke up and they had a mini conversation then went back to sleep until Becky got up (that time we don't have anywhere) and until much later when Sergio woke up - I was questioning how they didn't hear the dogs barking since I didn't think they would be that soundly asleep since they spoke at 5 and it is getting daylight already here. JMO - perhaps they sleep more soundly than I do - I usually get up between 5 and 5:30 every day because it's so light. I think there's something strange about Sergio sleeping on the sofa until 5 so that would have given him approximately 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. to do something if he's responsible in any way. Perhaps he thought by being with Becky at 5 it would give an alibi, or at least a partial one???? Who knows - it's so confusing.

Jumping off your post, I stated this on page 21, and I stated it last night and the general theme last night was that he was only adding details, but IMO/JMO he is changing the entire story. It is a big difference kissing, tucking in, and dimming lights, from just a casual walk-by where she put herself to bed.

I agree 100%. Only one of those stories is the "last time" he saw Isabel, unless NEITHER is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9