AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This closet talk made me remember that when my daughter was 11, a neighborhood kid stayed with us in the afternoons while her mom worked, and the little girl hated it because my house meant homework first, no unsupervised play outside, etc, so I found carved into my dining room table ( where they do homework) "miss m... sucks miss m... Is evil miss m... Is stupid and ugly"
All in a neat little row.

Point- some kids vent dramatic anger by writing ( or lucky me, carving) on walls and furniture.

I still doubt whatever Isa drew or wrote was more than typical K or 1st grade stuff, though

They guy thought his statement would remain private!
No wonder ppl dont want to talk!
I also thought ppl signed their statements!

this guy is crapping is pantalonas and i dont think that his statements should have been released at all... he had something important to say

Exactly.. This kind of thing will make some people hesitant to come forth with their fact-based suspicions or observations. Poor guy.

I kind of believe him, because it wouldn't make sense for him to approach LE and say he has "pertinent information"' and then during his interview, only "allude" that he " thinks " so and so... If he had pertinent information, he would have shared it.

I have to disagree about times!
If your going to work you know what time you get up give or take a few mins.

Weekends are diff but when u have kids and games to go to you have to be up at a certain time...

No matter if something happend that causes you to panic I think your times will remain consistant...

I get up same time every morning even when i dont have anything planned its that inner alarm clock from getting up for school every day of the year...
Kids dont sleep late dogs need to be let out.....etc etc

I have problems with their time inconsistancies!
Agree. Isabel's mother had to be at work, and would likely know exactly how long it would take her to get ready and when she left home. Sergio had to get up to take three kids to the ball game, which I've read was supposed to begin at 9:00am. It's his timeline that seems "off" as he said he didn't get out of bed until almost 8:00am which would only give him one hour to get the kids up, dressed, breakfast and get to the ball park. And who fed the dogs that morning?

:waitasec:

MOO

I kind of believe him, because it wouldn't make sense for him to approach LE and say he has "pertinent information"' and then during his interview, only "allude" that he " thinks " so and so... If he had pertinent information, he would have shared it.

He did share whatever he had, he was interviewed twice with LE. That information is not in the docs, though. Just looked again, one meeting was in the restaurant and the two formal meetings with detectives.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18628999/tucson-man-concerned-police-report-misquotes-him

Tronziger says he has been formally interviewed twice.

The last time was Wednesday, the day before the reports were released.

We believe that interview is not included in the documents that were released.

The home on Essex, where they collect some sort of evidence, per the K9 searchers, well apparently that home was vacant and someone noticed a disturbance at the end of the almost empty swimming pool, but it turned out to be nothing.

So, now I wonder about that other evidence that was collected.

Refer here to read -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7973172&posted=1#post7973172

Did someone say the coach was a loan officer?? Hmm. Here are other questions that I can't make sense of: SC just happened to sleep on the couch the night his daughter gets kidnapped...did someone come over that night? Someone to pick up something or leave something and that's why he stayed out of the bedroom? When he says he was in the 'next room' was he in the family room, or den? For some reason that back patio and gate on side of house bother me, not sure why.

Was anything of Isa's missing? Blanket, doll, clothing, shoes? I know others mentioned here she could have been drugged or already deceased but I think she went with someone she trusted. Just not sure who. Was her DNA found outside her window?

Sorry if these questions are already answered. I'm trying to have a sleuth/life balance plus Telekom notified me today that I'm over my fast data so I'm dropped down to pokey for the rest of the month. All those postings while on the train don't help.

I'm looking for several things that we are talking about and some have asked about and I'll get some screen shots of those things, times included where I'm able to. The screen placement bothers me greatly.

Have you found anything about preliminary testing of the carpet stain in Isa's room? TIA

Why did he bother to go in there at all? Of course it would wake her up since it was so close to the time she would be getting up anyway....and often it's difficult to get back to sleep when awakened like that knowing the alarm clock is going to go off in an hour or less.

:maddening:

MOO

I don't know, makes no sense to me unless he wanted her to know that he got to bed at that particular time. And now that I know that Becky was more than likely awake after the talking, she just may have stayed up, knowing that it wouldn't be long before she had to get up anyway. And if that's the case, no wonder she's so upset that she didn't bother to go in and check on Isa.

Also, he went to sleep with the tv on and were there lights on where he was, on the other side of a wall with Isa? Someone came in the backyard, pulled a child out of a window with a tv and possibly lights on in the house?

Well his statement was that he went to sleep in the livingroom. Which is toward the front of the home, but then we here at WS were attempting to see where the video of Isa dancing would be in relation to the family room, den etc. That video showed her dancing in the family room off the kitchen area. So, the only thing I can think, is that maybe there were no lights on toward the back of the home, although I can't see that, at least they would have nightlights for the kids, in case they got up to go to the bathroom at night. MOO

I think that most people I know can't get the time something happens down very well, especially when first waking up in the morning, and especially in a panic. I just don't know if that means anything.

If SC had something to do with Isa's disappearance, why go to bed at 5 am at all? why chance waking up RC -- she might get up and check on children. I am just not sure that he would do that for an alibi since not being in bed until 5 am is not much better than 6:30 or 7 am IMO...

I do think there is something weird about him knowing about what the neighbor said about voices, and what he said about not hearing the dog who always barks at strangers not back that morning. This part of his statement bugs me more than some varying times in a very short time frame...JMO

This was made in the report you noted here
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hs9p41.jpg

I agree with you, I'm not really super concerned about the different times.

What did concern me is Sergio's account of his night on the couch. The statement I read which was given to TPD is slightly different than his recount of events in a TV interview I saw. I have to go back and review both, but here is what I remember.

In the TV interview, he said he was on the couch and Isa walked by him. He asked her if she was hungry, she said "No Daddy" and was sleepy and went to bed.

In the statement to TPD, he says he went into her bedroom and tucked her in (or something like that). Then told the boys who were playing video games to keep the noise down.

The TV interview was an opportunity to relate the events of that night in a way that could make us understand that this was just a normal night. Then recount what a normal night in their home is. I had the same problem with Billie Dunn and her account of events before and after Hailey disappeared. I'm starting to feel that something is not right in the Celis home. I don't know what is being covered up, or exactly who is responsible and who knows or doesn't know.

Jerice Hunter stood up in front of hundreds of people, even marched to the AZ State Capitol shouting "Someone took my baby". She gave media interviews and said the same thing. No one took Jhessye from her home. After GPD came up empty handed and the investigation progressed, it became clear to them who was responsible for Jhessye's disappearance. Soon Jerice was ducking the media.

The cases are different, yet similar ...

Also, he went to sleep with the tv on and were there lights on where he was, on the other side of a wall with Isa? Someone came in the backyard, pulled a child out of a window with a tv and possibly lights on in the house?

No Way!
and dont forget the dogs!

Possible, but not very probable, in my opinion.

Anyone here know how long a blood test could come back. Like what a few days, weeks? If it would take two weeks, then it's possible that Sergio's blood test came back positive for drugs, etc and that's why he was removed from the boys. I have dates, let me get those.

Someone needs to put the link to the docs on here in their sigs, I keep having to look back to find it. LOL So say, he started the game around midnight, the boys were in their room playing video games, not sure what time they went to sleep. He woke up at 5am and it got light at 5:47. The window of opportunity gets smaller when you think of what time did he go to sleep while watching the game. Tearing out a screen and opening a window, pulling a child out of a window, dogs outside and in, I think and it just gets more and more questionable. JMO

Someone needs to put the link to the docs on here in their sigs, I keep having to look back to find it. LOL So say, he started the game around midnight, the boys were in their room playing video games, not sure what time they went to sleep. He woke up at 5am and it got light at 5:47. The window of opportunity gets smaller when you think of what time did he go to sleep while watching the game. Tearing out a screen and opening a window, pulling a child out of a window, dogs outside and in, I think and it just gets more and more questionable. JMO

Done, so everytime I post it's there, good idea.

BBM - what gets more questionable? That he didn't do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy