AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually see that happen. In other cases witnesses who were interviewed complained of the same thing.

What is odd about this interview LE did not even tape it. If they really thought it was something important that this man was saying they would have taped it to memorialize his own words.

He is not dumb, imo. He knows in cases like this what he said doesnt remain private. If that were the case then no one that ever gave interviews to LE could/would wind up as witnesses in any case.

I believe this coach. He came right out to the media where LE could hear/read it. He wanted it known that he was displeased with LE for changing what he really told them, imo.

IMO

I am not sure about there but here cops have a recorder running all the time. This was the guy that approached the cop publicly no? Lets hope the officer did have a recorder running.

That said, his new story is sooooo different to the original, I can understand one or two differences but he went to far.

You won't make sense of it, I read it also, and to be perfectly honest, I feel the screen was found in the backyard as opposed to under or beside Isa's window, and was moved there possibly by LE, but who knows.

I think you maybe right. Here is what the Police report says verbatim:

"I went to (Redacted) room and saw the window open and the screen was crunched in and was to the side of the window on the floor outside."

Now I shall look for the early video of the screen in the rear yard.

Agree. Also, I don't believe Isabel was alive when she left the house.

:(

MOO

I do (and I have no idea why but I always think drugged) moo - no proof no nothing, just first thing in my mind was drugged.

I can see either of them being confused about times if they were asked several days later...but they were most likely asked within 2 hours of the time they are referring to...they did not have to dig back into their memories of last week or last month...JMO

I think that most people I know can't get the time something happens down very well, especially when first waking up in the morning, and especially in a panic. I just don't know if that means anything.

If SC had something to do with Isa's disappearance, why go to bed at 5 am at all? why chance waking up RC -- she might get up and check on children. I am just not sure that he would do that for an alibi since not being in bed until 5 am is not much better than 6:30 or 7 am IMO...

I do think there is something weird about him knowing about what the neighbor said about voices, and what he said about not hearing the dog who always barks at strangers not back that morning. This part of his statement bugs me more than some varying times in a very short time frame...JMO

This was made in the report you noted here
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hs9p41.jpg

I have to disagree about times!
If your going to work you know what time you get up give or take a few mins.

Weekends are diff but when u have kids and games to go to you have to be up at a certain time...

No matter if something happend that causes you to panic I think your times will remain consistant...

I get up same time every morning even when i dont have anything planned its that inner alarm clock from getting up for school every day of the year...
Kids dont sleep late dogs need to be let out.....etc etc

I have problems with their time inconsistancies!

I may be mistaken, but I believe that a picture was shown on TV of a window screen propped up against the wall, but it was actually on a different side of the house than where Isabel's window is, so I think a photographer put it there - I remember chuckling when I saw it on TV because it clearly wasn't Isa's window as it was two small windows .... does anyone else remember seeing that shot on TV?

It was photoshopped for the TV show to give a "visual" to the TV audience. It was added and shown under the parents bedroom windows. The other windows that are shown is sort of funny looking back on what we know now.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

I may be mistaken, but I believe that a picture was shown on TV of a window screen propped up against the wall, but it was actually on a different side of the house than where Isabel's window is, so I think a photographer put it there - I remember chuckling when I saw it on TV because it clearly wasn't Isa's window as it was two small windows .... does anyone else remember seeing that shot on TV?

If oldest son reported to father he saw the window open and screen on the ground I took that to mean he looked out ICs bedroom window and saw the screen on the ground.

I can see either of them being confused about times if they were asked several days later...but they were most likely asked within 2 hours of the time they are referring to...they did not have to dig back into their memories of last week or last month...JMO

But a lot had happened, confusion for some and maybe covering up for others - sometimes time just flies, other times it drags.

I agree with you though, not a huge window but I bet that 5 minutes between calling LE and them arriving would feel like 30 minutes for the average Joe Blow.

I am not sure about there but here cops have a recorder running all the time. This was the guy that approached the cop publicly no? Lets hope the officer did have a recorder running.

That said, his new story is sooooo different to the original, I can understand one or two differences but he went to far.

He also had two interviews with LE, I think he's downplaying what he's told them. For what reason, I don't know, but if you think about it, he's a coach and has a son on a field where SC is well known. Maybe he doesn't want people to come down on him and his family. Vigils and community events being held for Isa and people speaking against the family with a missing child could be frowned on. JV that was on NG is a coach there, also, friend of SC.

MT's also a mortgage loan officer, which remember the foreclosures and when you deal with banks, they have access to all your financial records, etc. Maybe he saw behavior towards Isa that disturbed him and he wanted to tell LE or if SC does have a drinking problem... They never should have put his name in the public docs, how unfair.

They guy thought his statement would remain private!
No wonder ppl dont want to talk!
I also thought ppl signed their statements!

this guy is crapping is pantalonas and i dont think that his statements should have been released at all... he had something important to say

The "backyard" is anywhere around the walled in area of the home that is not the front yard, IMO.

Not sure where that word originated from, but my guess is a media report?

I agree with you. We call anything (side yard, rear yard) that is on the other side of our wall - separating the front yard to the back yard. . . .back yard.

Must be a Tucson thing :)

I'm looking for several things that we are talking about and some have asked about and I'll get some screen shots of those things, times included where I'm able to. The screen placement bothers me greatly.

He also had two interviews with LE, I think he's downplaying what he's told them. For what reason, I don't know, but if you think about it, he's a coach and has a son on a field where SC is well known. Maybe he doesn't want people to come down on him and his family. Vigils and community events being held for Isa and people speaking against the family with a missing child could be frowned on. JV that was on NG is a coach there, also, friend of SC.

MT's also a mortgage loan officer, which remember the foreclosures and when you deal with banks, they have access to all your financial records, etc. Maybe he saw behavior towards Isa that disturbed him and he wanted to tell LE or if SC does have a drinking problem... They never should have put his name in the public docs, how unfair.

I totally agree. There was no reason why the media didn't black that out either.

Now if everything he has said turns out to be true he can tell everyone that they should have listened to him ;) lol

I totally agree. There was no reason why the media didn't black that out either.

Now if everything he has said turns out to be true he can tell everyone that they should have listened to him ;) lol

I'm sorry, I must have missed the coach's story, can someone please briefly explain? Thanks!

Is it possible that we should be curious about the items we know about that are not in these reports?

That's where I am right now...lol

"Scores of evidence were collected around southern Arizona including a multicolored blanket on an Interstate 10 ramp off the Irvington exit and a doll lying in front of a person's home.Scores of evidence were collected around southern Arizona including a multicolored blanket on an Interstate 10 ramp off the Irvington exit and a doll lying in front of a person's home".

By Sarah Cantey - TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now)

Could the doll in the blanket be the "object wrapped in a multicolored towel or mexican blanket" that LE carried into the house with each person during the one-on-one interviews prior to Sergio being removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy