AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what do you feel happened to her?

Actually...I feel something happend in the home with a family member...
I cant say what i really think happend yet.... but i think everyone in the household knows exactly what happend that night!

All they have to do is remain silent....

OT

over yonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
there is an add for the cutest shoes and purse they are pink!
the other day they had yellow!
I have spent a small fortune on shoes and purses since last week lol
I need blinders lol HELP!

Get back on track LOL - That made me smile lol Meanwhile i am getting ads for electricity companies :(

What do you think about the differing times that Sergio tells LE, Prof, about when he tells them that he woke up at one time, and laid there for awhile and what time Becky left for work? I posted two of them last evening. If need be I'll find them again.

I think that most people I know can't get the time something happens down very well, especially when first waking up in the morning, and especially in a panic. I just don't know if that means anything.

If SC had something to do with Isa's disappearance, why go to bed at 5 am at all? why chance waking up RC -- she might get up and check on children. I am just not sure that he would do that for an alibi since not being in bed until 5 am is not much better than 6:30 or 7 am IMO...

I do think there is something weird about him knowing about what the neighbor said about voices, and what he said about not hearing the dog who always barks at strangers not back that morning. This part of his statement bugs me more than some varying times in a very short time frame...JMO

This was made in the report you noted here
http://i49.tinypic.com/2hs9p41.jpg

I think that most people I know can't get the time something happens down very well, especially when first waking up in the morning, and especially in a panic. I just don't know if that means anything.

If SC had something to do with Isa's disappearance, why go to bed at 5 am at all? why chance waking up RC -- she might get up and check on children. I am just not sure that he would do that for an alibi since not being in bed until 5 am is not much better than 6:30 or 7 am IMO...

I do think there is something weird about him knowing about what the neighbor said about voices, and what he said about not hearing the dog who always barks at strangers not back that morning. This part of his statement bugs me more than some varying times in a very short time frame...JMO

Need to think on this for a bit.

Well then he either spoke directly to that neighbor, or his child told him. As far as him not hearing the dogs, he would have needed to be dead asleep, no pun intended. And he says the time as 6:00 and all other reports have said 6:30, just pointing that out also.

Need to think on this for a bit.

If you don't mind, think about my proposed timeline above.
We actually don't know the time of this report do we?

I guess I could look it up, lol
I suppose it could be a later report, and someone has since told SC about the neighbor....
I suppose the uncles could have been called to search before RC and the police, but I doubt it. There's just not enough time between 8 am and 8:14 for calls and arrivals and interviewing neighbors by family...JMO
My money is on neighbor talking to SC...
Or neighbor messing up time completely and had uncle at her door much later...

While washing my car earlier I had a thought about a extract from one of the PDF's that someone posted.

It basically stated that the window was open and the screen was on the floor outside just to one side of Isabel's window.

Now early in the investigation I think I remember the screen being on the floor in the backyard?

Have I got this wrong? Or did someone in the house move the screen from near Isabel's window and place it in the backyard?

Then does that city water leave any rust stains on surfaces?

Adding, or say at the bottom of a shower curtain, where water would run off and to the bottom and leave reddish stains?

Sometimes what look's like rust stains could also be a pinkish-red colored mold that can be on a shower curtain or in the tub. :twocents:

While washing my car earlier I had a thought about a extract from one of the PDF's that someone posted.

It basically stated that the window was open and the screen was on the floor outside just to one side of Isabel's window.

Now early in the investigation I think I remember the screen being on the floor in the backyard?

Have I got this wrong? Or did someone in the house move the screen from near Isabel's window and place it in the backyard?

The "backyard" is anywhere around the walled in area of the home that is not the front yard, IMO.

Not sure where that word originated from, but my guess is a media report?

I just found this, it's on the Tuscon Gov site -

Rust

Most rust issues now are related to the fact that many homes and businesses built in the 1950s and 1960s have old and rusty galvanized private plumbing. Typically the rust color is noted by homeowners after returning from a vacation, or a few days away from home. This is caused by water sitting in rusty piping for a period of time. Businesses could encounter rust colored water on Monday mornings, after being closed for the weekend. If this is the case, open taps to flush the rust color from your system. If flushing does not resolve the issue, contact Tucson Water to investigate if there is a distribution system problem. To eliminate the rusting issue, replace all old galvanized and rusting pipe in your private plumbing system.

Rust colored water at one location, such as the bathtub, is likely due to a single rusting galvanized nipple behind the faucet/nozzle. A plumber can replace the galvanized nipple with a bronze nipple.
http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/water/colored_water

Now I think that somewhere here I read that some of those homes are older and from the 50's but Isa's home was built in 2007? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
They dont have any rust issues with the water in that house, you can be certain of that, they dont use the old metal pipes anymore, it is all PVC, most rust issues are from well water in the rural midwest and south.

That said, if the blood on the carpet was of any use someone would likely be in custody and if there was ANYTHING of use in that broken down car it would NOT be sitting in their yard right now. Truth is, from these docs that we have, they dont have much. The only thing one can really take from these docs is that there are some very interesting people involved with this family both related and otherwise and there is very likely a lot more here than meets the eye.

The "backyard" is anywhere around the walled in area of the home that is not the front yard, IMO.

Not sure where that word originated from, but my guess is a media report?

No Prof! Backyard is my very English name for the rear of a property.

The screen I remember seeing in a video near to the porch/patio at the back of the house.(Again, My memory could be wrong!)

I'll go look see if I can find the statement in the PDF's and try and make sense of it.

I can actually see that happen. In other cases witnesses who were interviewed complained of the same thing.

What is odd about this interview LE did not even tape it. If they really thought it was something important that this man was saying they would have taped it to memorialize his own words.

He is not dumb, imo. He knows in cases like this what he said doesnt remain private. If that were the case then no one that ever gave interviews to LE could/would wind up as witnesses in any case.

I believe this coach. He came right out to the media where LE could hear/read it. He wanted it known that he was displeased with LE for changing what he really told them, imo.

IMO

The coach is backpedaling, IMO.

The screen I remember seeing in a video near to the porch/patio at the back of the house.(Again, My memory could be wrong!)

I'll go look see if I can find the statement in the PDF's and try and make sense of it.

You won't make sense of it, I read it also, and to be perfectly honest, I feel the screen was found in the backyard as opposed to under or beside Isa's window, and was moved there possibly by LE, but who knows.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that a picture was shown on TV of a window screen propped up against the wall, but it was actually on a different side of the house than where Isabel's window is, so I think a photographer put it there - I remember chuckling when I saw it on TV because it clearly wasn't Isa's window as it was two small windows .... does anyone else remember seeing that shot on TV?

If you don't mind, think about my proposed timeline above.
We actually don't know the time of this report do we?

I guess I could look it up, lol
I suppose it could be a later report, and someone has since told SC about the neighbor....
I suppose the uncles could have been called to search before RC and the police, but I doubt it. There's just not enough time between 8 am and 8:14 for calls and arrivals and interviewing neighbors by family...JMO
My money is on neighbor talking to SC...
Or neighbor messing up time completely and had uncle at her door much later...

I thought, but may be wrong, that SC called his parents immediately, to make sure she had not walked to their home that morning. If so, I imagine they might have begun calling around to family right then, and the uncle/s may have appeared very quickly to help search.

I have a vague memory of seeing AS the neighbor talk about who came to her door in an interview but can't find this online. :confused:

I may be mistaken, but I believe that a picture was shown on TV of a window screen propped up against the wall, but it was actually on a different side of the house than where Isabel's window is, so I think a photographer put it there - I remember chuckling when I saw it on TV because it clearly wasn't Isa's window as it was two small windows .... does anyone else remember seeing that shot on TV?

Yep, and in fact, PattyG put up two other pictures of that screen, and one was near the garage, clearly nowhere near the correct window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar