AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back to thread #19 to when I posted the link to realtor.com but I didn't see the floorplan I wanted to find, and my eyes are getting droopy, so I may have to continue looking at another time :smile:

Here is one I posted way back when !!

Attachments

• CelisHomeFloorplansmall.jpg
    CelisHomeFloorplansmall.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 26
Between errands, a trip to the mall, and late afternoon dinner, I managed to get through all of the documents. Thanks to PattyG for putting them in a single convenient location :)

Similarly to the LE pressers, I feel like the documents take us only a few steps forward - and make those baby steps. I don't find anything explosive, nor do I see evidence of a smoking gun that points to a perp. Not only that, but witness statements are only as dependable as the officers or detectives who take them, and at least one of those is now being refuted by said witness. A defense attorney would have a picnic with MT's statement, among others.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. I'm off to the market for ingredients for a new recipe - shrimp, not crow ;)

Here is one I posted way back when !!

Sorry about quoting myself here, but the two small arrows are in relation to a video being discussed and windows in that video. Just what my eyes saw.

A lot of the media doesn't try (sadly) - probably because today's news is history tomorrow. But you can request any information you want as a citizen - there are usually charges involved for each request and each page provided.

When the media do try they usually add that to the story eg: "The Dallas Morning News yesterday filed a request for a copy of the search warrant, under the Freedom of Information Act, with Justice of the Peace Brad Dunfield which was served on the Smith household, the day Misty was murdered .." (or something like that lol)
We like to show our readers/viewers that we are bending over backwards for them.

Gut, that's a good point. For street cred purposes, I'll just state that Gut is a reporter.

I think these docs were released by LE a tactic, not in response to a FOIA request.

Did anyone find it curious why 1 of the kid brothers' names was blacked out on the report but the other wasn't? I'm sure it's nothing, but I thought it was odd.

A couple posts up, someone suggested SC may have been on a drinking binge and that was the reason he "voluntarily" removed himself from his family. Don't you think he'd be back by now? Unless you're an alcoholic (and I don't think we've seen ANY evidence of that?), if your kids were removed because of this, you'd STOP your binging to be with them, right? Weird.

BBM.

I just think the person doing the redacting took the name Sergio and assumed this was the father and not realising the name is the same for the son.

it could be a zoning thing re: room marked den actually being bedroom. ???
I'll come back tomorrow to find the page number, etc.

The thing that stuck out to me, I highlighted in the photo below. I've been operating under the premise that Isa's window was the "middle east side bedroom". In this report, the officer instead references photographing "writing on the closet/doorjam of the southeastern bedroom".

On the map that I saw here: Celis house floorplan shows wide gap between bedrooms - YouTube, the southeastern room is a den.

However, something else that sticks out to me is that there are only two bathrooms shown on this map, both on the western side of the house. It seems like there would be at least a 1/4 bathroom (toilet and sink) on the east side, since there are two bedrooms on that side.

Smack me if I've missed this, life gets busy, lol!

it could be a zoning thing re: room marked den actually being bedroom. ???

from my experience, any room that doesn't have a closet cannot be considered a bedroom, so it is usually referred to as a den . . .

And that sounds like she likely left home at 6:47am, got to work within half an hour, and was extremely early. The question would be "why?" Not that I believe she had anything to do with Isabel's disappearance but Sergio's "timeline" for the night is a bit more suspect, i.e. falling asleep on the sofa, relocating to the bedroom, waking at 7:13am but not getting out of bed until 7:54am, for a ball game that starts at 9:00am with three children to get ready.

:waitasec:

MOO

The older kids might not have been going to Isa's game. They're old enough to stay home - the younger one perhaps under supervision.

Yes they have been mentioned and both RC and SC denied receiving any demands. (IIRC it was the couch interview with local reporters). Also, IIRC, LE did deny it in one of the PC's.

Where are you getting your information about current and former LE that Sergio has a huge drug debt to a drug cartel?

I do not believe for one second that a drug cartel would abduct a 6 year old little girl because her parents had a drug debt they couldn't repay and it was a "revenge abduction or killing". They'd go after the adults!!

ITA... IMO a revenge killing would be the parents...MOO

What I wish was in the reports: their cell phone activity! I know I have habits first few minutes of the day - I check email, Facebook, a few websites. Habitually. Does BC, too? And did she that day? SC? It sounds weird, but if BC did anything habitual and mundane on her phone between the time she allegedly woke up and learned of Isa's absence, I would definitely rule out first-hand involvement in what happened. At some point, she could have chosen to involve herself in a cover-up, but if I knew my child had died or been taken, there is no way it would occur to me to check CNN or email, etc.

If involvement is one/both of them plus someone else, you'd think they'd have to have communicated somehow - 1. In person, or 2. Via phone, text, email.

Between errands, a trip to the mall, and late afternoon dinner, I managed to get through all of the documents. Thanks to PattyG for putting them in a single convenient location :)

Similarly to the LE pressers, I feel like the documents take us only a few steps forward - and make those baby steps. I don't find anything explosive, nor do I see evidence of a smoking gun that points to a perp. Not only that, but witness statements are only as dependable as the officers or detectives who take them, and at least one of those is now being refuted by said witness. A defense attorney would have a picnic with MT's statement, among others.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. I'm off to the market for ingredients for a new recipe - shrimp, not crow ;)

Well i can see the witness changing his statement because it now went public
i do not believe the officer changed the mans statement! what would be the reason? I think the man said what he felt and thought it would remain private!

JMO

I do not think this has anything to do with money or cartels!
No strangers!

OT

over yonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
there is an add for the cutest shoes and purse they are pink!
the other day they had yellow!
I have spent a small fortune on shoes and purses since last week lol
I need blinders lol HELP!

They shot down a strawman because that's not the scenario being postulated.

"Ransom" and "ransom notes" have never been mentioned to my knowledge. Rather, this has been described as a "revenge abduction" and/or "revenge killing" as retribution for debt to the drug cartel and/or a human smuggling operation. The general consensus is that at the heart of this case is some other kind of illegal activity, probably human or drug smuggling. This was articulated by KNST News Director Paul Birmingham on Nancy's show, and at the time neither Nancy or any of her other guests said a word to argue against it. Hmmmmm...

Finally, numerous current and former LE have stated off the record that Sergio has a huge debt to the drug cartel and that that is at the heart of the case. Again, nothing about "ransom" or "ransom note" (presumably because they may already be broke), just revenge.

There's nothing more lame than shooting down a strawman; I hope they enjoyed it.

Hi Equinelvr - can you link the bolded part up for me, please? I haven't seen this in MSM yet - just speculation and theories from the posters so if you found it somewhere, I would really like to see it.

Thanks,

Salem

OT

over yonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
there is an add for the cutest shoes and purse they are pink!
the other day they had yellow!
I have spent a small fortune on shoes and purses since last week lol
I need blinders lol HELP!

Haha, one nice thing about research...I know I can't wear cute heels to work, so the temptation is a lot less. Can you see me tryin to put booties on over heels? :lol:

Are we permitted to discuss the scribbling found on the walls of the closet and door jam?

I have thought about this alot and considered a few instances where we have written on the walls.

Charting growth chart of your kids. is one. I have done that!

Besides leaving graffiti initials and drawings in hallowed places in my past, places where i wanted to leave my mark and I knew I was leaving. hmmm( camp)

I was discussing this with my fiance and he told me when his family moved they found a list he had written and hid behind his bureau from when he was about 6. It said:
My Dad Loves Me - Yes- or NO and underneath there were like 12 checks under " NO".

:-(

His Dad ( later reformed- but met a horrible end)...was an alcoholic who had violent outbursts( beat him and his mother); and, also made him carry out many physically demanding ( and dangerous) adult jobs at extremely young ages.

I would be really curious to know what was written or drawn on the walls. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a combination.

I feel so sad and worried about her.

Also, don't you wish there was a document " dump" in some of these other cases? For example from Kansas City PD?

Prayers for the Victims, Prayers for the Missing.

Part 5, pages 49 & 50
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

Neighbor hears barking dog at 2:00 AM (East Cooper Street).

Fairly detailed account. What I found most interesting is the mention of the moving company employees. Could this be the source of the voices AS heard at 6 or 6:30? Late and I'm probably too tired to be posting in a coherent way, lol.

Prof will have to help with the locations of the witness, the movers and the barking dog. I only know South is across the alley on East Cooper, lol.

Night all!

PDF 5 pages 49 and 50 -- report on neighbor two blocks south of Celis home who heard dog barking at 2 am -- hopefully this map answers Knox questions about voices

Attachments

• Witness2am dog.png
    Witness2am dog.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 34
  • movers2amdog.png
    movers2amdog.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 21
I thought the blood was on the seat of the blue Toyota Corolla (?) that is in the garage. And if so, has that vehicle brought in for more testing?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You're correct about the possible blood being on the seat of the blue Toyota Corolla. I don't know if that vehicle was impounded or not.

The other poster was remarking about LE removing carpet from the red, inoperable vehicle, which is why I responded as I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks