AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they really only found one print, I find it very odd and it would seem that someone did wipe it down. Why would there only be one print? I assume that there would be several unless someone wiped it down and missed a spot.

This is how I'm reading the latent prints on window and screen... 2 latent lifts on the interior side of the window and 1 latent lift from the interior window sill. There was 1 latent print on the exterior side of the window screen, with no ridge detail was observed.

I wonder where the Tumble Bus is parked when it's not in use.

4/24 LE was back out at the house and I was thinking about the cellphone left in the Lexus, that's RC's car, right? First of all, if it's her regular phone and she's got a child missing, why on earth would it not be on her? So I assume it's an extra phone. So, I wonder why she has an extra phone in her car, it's on the driver's door pocket.

I can think of a number of reasons why, but at least LE got it in the search warrant of the car. I still question how well RC and SC's relationship was before. To me if a wife has an extra phone, it's to contact someone for help, or you don't want your husband to know who you're talking to, maybe he takes the phone in an argument and you need to get away with the kids, etc. It could be SC's car, though and it's just interesting. I can't see it being their main cells.

Perhaps this cell phone was used to text the uncle who had his cell phone photographed. Which car did they drive to the ball park in?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm reminded we should be careful about posting names and addresses - maybe some of us want to delete some posts??

"Vals Tumble Bus is a Health Club facility at 5642 E 12th St in Tucson, AZ."

http://www.wellness.com/dir/1244929/health-club/vals-tumble-bus/tucson/az

And http://www.lemarssentinel.com/story/1731577.html

"So she discovered a way to bring the sport of gymnastics to preschools and daycares for parents like herself, who are often tired after working all day and want to relax after work.

"I knew I could give preschools and daycares a good program, a good basis of gymnastics," Val said.

She started with one Tumble Bus and 43 children at three daycares.

Today the busses travel to 45-50 preschools, home and school daycares serving 300-350 children each school year.

Through trial and error Val learned 72-passenger busses work because they offer enough space for 10 to 12 children at a time."

That's cool. But why would it go to Mexico?

When I google Val's Tumble Bus in Tucson, it says it is a health and fitness studio. Not an actual bus.
I confused. :waitasec:

ETA Oh, I got it, it's a mobile fitness studio.... duh.

I will be eating crow right beside you and apologizing. I don't think I will be eating crow alone though.

I have never eaten crow but I hear it isnt all that bad if it is smothered in a rich brown gravy. LOL! I am more than willing to eat crow though if necessary :) and still stand by my opinion that neither Becky nor Sergio are involved in Isa's kidnapping.

My opinion is never set in stone and should some real evidence come forth against either of them.... I can and will change my opinion as soon as that happens ...if it ever does.

IMO

As far as I read, the prints (two) were found on Isa's window sill which is inside the home rather than outside. There is no sill on the outside of that particular home.

Perhaps this cell phone was used to text the uncle who had his cell phone photographed. Which car did they drive to the ball park in?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Maybe it's one of the kids' phone. Or an old one. It doesn't have to be Becky or Sergio's. I have an old trac phone in my glove box that I've been meaning to donate to the women's shelter.

That wasn't the name of the shuttle bus service to Nogales (Tumble)...

4/24 LE was back out at the house and I was thinking about the cellphone left in the Lexus, that's RC's car, right? First of all, if it's her regular phone and she's got a child missing, why on earth would it not be on her? So I assume it's an extra phone. So, I wonder why she has an extra phone in her car, it's on the driver's door pocket.

I can think of a number of reasons why, but at least LE got it in the search warrant of the car. I still question how well RC and SC's relationship was before. To me if a wife has an extra phone, it's to contact someone for help, or you don't want your husband to know who you're talking to, maybe he takes the phone in an argument and you need to get away with the kids, etc. It could be SC's car, though and it's just interesting. I can't see it being their main cells.

BBM

Maybe, but I have an 'extra' phone in the side door pocket of my car too. I put it there after I got my blackberry so I would have another phone if I lost or broke my new one. And there are things that never got transferred over, so I keep it in case I need some old numbers. So it could be meaningless in the case.

Some people (like me) have a phone for work and a phone for personal use?

I'll eat crow if it'll bring Isabel back. I just came back from visiting my baby granddaughter and harrassing the parents about her bedroom window. I stopped myself from trying to take the screen off. :blushing:

Here's some good news about two children missing since 2008 that were found in Mexico.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47591530/ns/world_news-americas/&

Keep your spirits up, and know that LE is working behind the scenes more than we realize.

Ok, then I'm going to stop searching, if it wasn't the Tumble Bus.

I'd like to know more about the bus to Mexico. But you've done so much already! Save your eyes if you're tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89