AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, finally caught up and it's time to head out for the night! Thanks all, for the great posts and lively debate. Everybody wants Isa home safe.

Hey Doc!! :wave:

On page 1 of the report it was signed off by an offc Ward, I can't find his name on anything else in the docs. He signed it as pending around 10pm 4/21 and the storage was searched the next day after 3pm by detectives. I was looking to see if he was on any of the search warrants and I can't see his name.
Could Ofc. Ward be FBI and not TPD?

Looks like more then just one person walking.

Still don't get the significance of this video since there is no information about location. What does it matter if there is someone walking down a street?

If Rebecca had a separate phone, it might have been purchased to keep a control freak (Sergio?) from controlling her activities. I have worked with many battered women that had secret phones, secret mailboxes at UPS stores, secret bank accounts, and secret credit cards.

This is what I had in mind, just as a theory. The reason was that voicemail in the docs, it was just a thought. I wonder why they wanted to check RR's phone so fast and take his truck. She has three brothers, there was something about his phone texts, logs and contacts they wanted.

If Rebecca had a separate phone, it might have been purchased to keep a control freak (Sergio?) from controlling her activities. I have worked with many battered women that had secret phones, secret mailboxes at UPS stores, secret bank accounts, and secret credit cards.

I think that it is super possible that in her haste to join up with the commotion she simply left her phone in the car.

I have not ruled anyone in or out... But I kind of think that this is how rumors get started.

This was just uploaded w/in the past hour-no idea if it was previously uploaded though. 4/21 around 2:45 AM, can't tell much more about location etc from this device though. There is a man in a white shirt walking down the street.

April 21, 2012 2:44 AM - YouTube[/QUOTE

Where is this? What are we looking at? Sorry, I don't understand the significance with no explanation. I must be missing something?
OK am i losing my mind or was there not Techno music playing faintlyin the background? ?..and where and what is the videos signifigance? I really hate being behind and missing what is going on..

TiA

Still don't get the significance of this video since there is no information about location. What does it matter if there is someone walking down a street?

No clue. I guess the guy in the white shirt since we keep running into the guy in the white shirt in the docs. For all we know it could be the same 5 people that were caught on the surveillance camera. I honestly do not get the random video taping cars driving by. I watched it several times to look at the cars passing seeing if that was the reason behind the person recording it. Still not sure why someone even taped it. It could also be a group of people from a different city also b/c I looked at youtube and no description of it even being in AZ.

My sister is a psychologist at the world renowned pediatric hospital St. Jude and she has a work provided separate cell phone. .but my honest opinion of the phone mentionedin these docs is very quite likely an old cell phone thats just shoved in the car door pocket.. to be honest my oldNokia flip phone stayed in my middle console for over 2 years.. when i upgraded to a smart phone and left at&t with my new smart phone in hand and already in working order.. i simply dropped the old Nokia in the middle console and that is were it stayed until the day i traded that car in.if not for my selling my car that phone would still be sitting in that middle console..and that's exactly what i believe is to most likely be a similar scenario for the phone that's mentioned in the docs.. (**but if some feel it necessary to be something much more dramatic or sinister. . By all means to each their own**)

One other quick thing on an unrelated topic.. is speaking of the "tumble bus" and what type business and service it provides along with us looking at the owners SO being mcd. Who some of us are looking into... i do wonder if just by any chance Isa was possibly into gymnastics or even possibly at one time was using "tumble bus" services.. kwim? ..am just looking at everything and in no way accusing anyone.. just looks as tho that could possibly be a connector of McD to Isa.. again kwim?

Mamamia, I listened to them both again yesterday. Sergio goes on for quite a while about the boys in one part. Now that we know there is a no contact order, I viewed it a little differently than I did the first time I heard it.

The title of the video was 'Isabel Celis surveillance'-but as I stated, I can not tell if there is any additional info about the video from this device. For example, I can't read the description, comments, etc.
When you look at the video does it give the same title-'Isabel Celis surveillance'?

Sorry for the confusion.

Mamamia, I listened to them both again yesterday. Sergio goes on for quite a while about the boys in one part. Now that we know there is a no contact order, I viewed it a little differently than I did the first time I heard it.

I know, but even though I know that, why is it that I feel that these parents really don't have a clue what happened? I'm not normally like this. Something is just off, and I'm not certain what exactly it is that makes me believe them. Sigh

The title of the video was 'Isabel Celis surveillance'-but as I stated, I can not tell if there is any additional info about the video from this device. For example, I can't read the description, comments, etc.
When you look at the video does it give the same title-'Isabel Celis surveillance'?

Sorry for the confusion.

No, there is no information at all with the video on youtube.

Sorry for the confusion.

No all I get is this April 21, 2012 2:44 AM

My sister is a psychologist at the world renowned pediatric hospital St. Jude and she has a work provided separate cell phone. .but my honest opinion of the phone mentionedin these docs is very quite likely an old cell phone thats just shoved in the car door pocket.. to be honest my oldNokia flip phone stayed in my middle console for over 2 years.. when i upgraded to a smart phone and left at&t with my new smart phone in hand and already in working order.. i simply dropped the old Nokia in the middle console and that is were it stayed until the day i traded that car in.if not for my selling my car that phone would still be sitting in that middle console..and that's exactly what i believe is to most likely be a similar scenario for the phone that's mentioned in the docs.. (**but if some feel it necessary to be something much more dramatic or sinister. . By all means to each their own**)

One other quick thing on an unrelated topic.. is speaking of the "tumble bus" and what type business and service it provides along with us looking at the owners SO being mcd. Who some of us are looking into... i do wonder if just by any chance Isa was possibly into gymnastics or even possibly at one time was using "tumble bus" services.. kwim? ..am just looking at everything and in no way accusing anyone.. just looks as tho that could possibly be a connector of McD to Isa.. again kwim?

Now, that is an awesome hospital. You could be right about the phone, but it can't get more dramatic or sinister than a child taken, for real. Even watching their interview in this long version, there's something about the father that's very disturbing. Maybe he's on meds or does have a drinking problem, but he doesn't act right in his interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx