AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting choice of words....very direct...as if they know the person is actually listening....although I wont claim to be a statement analyst nor totally believe in them lol

I read on the previous thread (#20) where a member (cant remember who, sorry!!) said the same thing, just worded a bit different...

I dont think they are talking to the actual kidnapper but to someone who may know something. Like a girl friend or a friend of the kidnapper, etc.

JMO

AZMARY.. I actually have not looked at IC's street for storm drains yet, my primary study was looking at the tunnel system which has an entry point just south of Wilshire Heights Park.

I got a snap shot

Attachments

• manhole.jpg
    manhole.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 74
Just saying "someone" could have easily put a 6 yr old in that hole until later or...................

I wonder if they did check there, my gosh, if not, they could have been standing right on top of her, for days.
I didn't realize how creepy my thought was until you said that.

I wonder how many people in Arizona know that their witness statements can be made public? The guy probably didn't think this was going to turn out to be such a high profile case. Furthermore, with all the rumours about drug cartel involvement, it's no wonder he's going to deny what he said.

:doh:

I am an AZ citizen, and I didn't know that. I believe the names should be blacked out though, for the witness' safety! Who knows, one day I might be reluctant to speak for fear of retribution!

A few years ago, my daughter was advised to have a police officer at her house when her abusive-soon-to-be-ex's family came to pick up his things. The officer asked me to speak a little louder so his shoulder-mounted recorder could pick up my voice! He told me they record everything!

I wonder if they did check there, my gosh, if not, they could have been standing right on top of her, for days.

Wouldn't it be one of the first places they would look as children have been known to get trapped in wells, and other small spaces such as this - without being put in one?

:waitasec:

MOO

I got a snap shot

Yes, There is a manhole there and from the looks of it that system was put in place in 1955... those manhole covers are not that hard to lift up and the pipe system under this area is 8 foot diameter http://gis.pima.gov/maps/rwrd/sanitarysewer/detail.cfm?wcmsid=8942-04 This is totally possible but there is only one issue... the tunnel system under that section of the neighborhood does not appear to meet up with the exit point south of Wilshire Park... There MAY be some connection but looking at the map provided by water and sewer... it does not.

I just don't even know what to make of that statement. With all the documents that we have gone through, I see nothing that tells me anyone from the outside took Isa. MOO

I totally agree!! After going through the documents released and coupled with the parents polygraph results not being released, I am 99% convinced that they know exactly what happened to Isabel. JMO

No, not according to the PDF's the only "tunnels" they went thru were under the mall.. I did a fair amount of reseach due to Mr. NMcD mentioned on PDF#3 page 17 or 91

And I saw nothing that showed me someone on the 'inside' took Isa. Imo, CV (TPD) is at a loss as to what happened to Isa or who kidnapped her. And he has all the documents and not just some of them like we do. He is still waiting on the tip they need to solve this case.

Unless they get a real lucky break in this case it may go unsolved.

IMO

Ocean~

Why do you think that are keeping Dad away from the boys?
Why do you think the parents refuse to discuss the results of the polygraph test?
Something about good old Dad gives me the creeps....**shivers**!!

I think the whole dad / kids thing is due to a drunken voicemail he left someone... not so much related to the case.

I totally agree!! After going through the documents released and coupled with the parents polygraph results not being released, I am 99% convinced that they know exactly what happened to Isabel. JMO

And no footprints in the yard.No footprints under her window. No signs of forced entry. I can kind of see why LE is not able to clear the parents at all, not able to say that the parents are not suspects...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove