AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then that leaves me with only one thought, she was carried out of the house thru the back patio door. How does one have footprints on two electric boxes going over a fence and not leave footprints on the ground, cause I don't get it.

Could the foot/shoe prints on the electrical boxes be unrelated to the night Isabel disappeared and remained there due to the lack of wind and/or rain?

MOO

I am not as informed as I should be about the laws regarding released SOs, but my limited knowledge leads me to feel like there should be different laws for the severity of the offense. Too many 19 year old boys with 16 year old consenting girlfriends are getting lumped in with 40 year old men that molest 5 year old girls...not even the same crime IMO

Yes and le said they did a good job of covering up. So they know there is a cover up going on. imo
bbm
IMO, that statement by the captain wasn't a Freudian slip. I think the captain was/is very irritated at the coverup. He wanted to toss that info. out to the public and he thought through how to indirectly state it.

Something else that makes me doubt them-the 911 calls. So we are supposed to believe that Isabel slept in a tank top and shorts

According to "Dad" she was wearing- a pink tank top and blue shorts.
He also says they didn't get home until 10:30 and then all of the kids took a shower-and that he watched the game.
So was Isabel wearing a pink tank top and blue shorts before or after she took a shower?

And the mom's conversation with the 911 operator isn't better. I just don't know what to think..

I am not as informed as I should be about the laws regarding released SOs, but my limited knowledge leads me to feel like there should be different laws for the severity of the offense. Too man 19 year old boys with 16 year old consenting girlfriends are getting lumped in with 40 year old men that molest 5 year old girls...not even the same crime IMO

Funny, but not so funny story. When I first moved here with my three grown daughters, only one was living in this house with me (one of my twins). The other two had gotten an apartment together before I purchased my home. Anyway, the smart-alecky twin living here was out walking the dog one afternoon and knew I was on my way home from (wherever). She saw a truck she thought was mine so dropped her pants (mooning) and kept walking backwards (butt to the driver) w/the dog. Then she realized the truck was NOT mine. She called my oldest daughter who works within the juvenile system thinking this was the funniest thing ever. Oldest kidlet told her she better hope the driver didn't report her 'cuz then she would have register as a sex offender. The twin was mortified. To this day when I see the guy who owns that truck I cringe.

But I do believe that level of public exposure might qualify as an RSO if charges were pressed.

I don't know, all I know, is that there are no footprints under that window. And the screen was crunched outward, if I remember correctly.

Never, ever said "outward" that I read in the 6 packets. IF you read it please post it. PK # and page #. TIA

Something else that makes me doubt them-the 911 calls. So we are supposed to believe that Isabel slept in a tank top and shorts

He also says they didn't get home until 10:30 and then all of the kids took a shower-and that he watched the game.
So was Isabel wearing a pink tank top and blue shorts before or after she took a shower?

And the mom's conversation with the 911 operator isn't better. I just don't know what to think..

It could be one of those tank top/shorts sleep sets that are popular especially in hot summer weather.

Just praying for a major break in the case and she is found soon.

:prayer:

:seeya:

Never, ever said "outward" that I read in the 6 packets. IF you read it please post it. PK # and page #. TIA

Actually someone else posted about it awhile back and I don't think it came from the documents because I read all of them also. Not certain where that came from but I remember reading it, maybe it was in an article that someone else can remember.

YES. People that live in HOT part of the USA wear shorts/t-shirt or tank to bed. Not everyone lives where you freeze you *** off in April. JMO

Could the foot/shoe prints on the electrical boxes be unrelated to the night Isabel disappeared and remained there due to the lack of wind and/or rain?

MOO
This could be true, however, all foot/shoe prints would still be there. moo There should be prints by Isabels window... *if the perp entered there or removed her from said window. imo

Actually someone else posted about it awhile back and I don't think it came from the documents because I read all of them also. Not certain where that came from but I remember reading it, maybe it was in an article that someone else can remember.

I remember but I can't remember, lol. In other words, can't provide a link.

It could be one of those tank top/shorts sleep sets that are popular especially in hot summer weather.

Just praying for a major break in the case and she is found soon.

:prayer:

:seeya:

I am praying with you!!!

Later in the call the oldest brother is talking to the 911 operator and she asks him what Isabel was wearing he says, "probably pajamas" what color? he said maybe green...

Then later "Dad" says that Isabel was wearing an Old Navy tshirt and shorts. By this time -"Mom" is home ...

my point is this...there are two parents and two children left in that home and none of them know what she was wearing? :banghead:

Again I feel sorry for the LE agents that are dealing with ths case.

The Chief's statement today about whomever is responsible for Isa's disappearance to not get too comfortable? IMO that points away from SC who cannot be comfortable in any way right now away from his family. With the whole internet and media making speculations about his culpability here. IMO in no way does the Chief think that this family is in danger of being comfortable.

IMO if there was any hard evidence from cars, or any hard evidence that pointed toward Isa disappearing at the hands of her parents, all of those cars would have been impounded.

IMO the circumstantial evidence pointed out by whatever media or internet poster amounts to what my grandmother calls a hill of beans. Anyone might slant hearsay to whatever position taken.

For me, it's just too easy to get on the bandwagon of damning the father in this case, even though my first reaction in the first couple days was to do just that.
I have seen no hard evidence that points to the family.

We really have nothing new. LE has kept it all close to the vest, and only released a selection of documents as required by the transparency laws in AZ. That said, I believe they certainly had a hand at the selection of the small percentage they released. I would guess that has to do with leads that are not sensitive to the investigation, and whatever that means is anyone not investigating's guess.

I have not seen anything shady in this family. It seems the fact they moved to that neighborhood to help the grandmother with a stroke, the fact their cars were all at least 10 years old, the fact they were involved in work and their children, the fact that they were maintaining a normal life, all seem to be ignored in this case.

YES. People that live in HOT part of the USA wear shorts/t-shirt or tank to bed. Not everyone lives where you freeze you *** off in April. JMO

I realize that -and realize that it is hot in AZ. What I don't understand is how a little girl can go to bed with 2 grown adults and 2 children in a home, and noone knows what she was wearing. Was it a pink tank top, blue shorts or an old navy t-shirt and shorts or was it green pajamas?
http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/files/poli..._911_audio_ref_isabel_celis_investigation.pdf

Clear up a few things here: 1) drunken voicemail...(pdf 4 page 63) it's unclear what was said or by who but the guess is SC ... just wonder do some prehistoric records checks and see if something happened to one of his sisters as a kid. 2) tunnels under the mall are not the tunnels i'm speaking of... im talking about the tunnel system NMcD was comming from southeast of Wilshire park ( pdf#3 pg 17 ) 3) the texas lady pdf #4 pg 65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove