AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just relistened to 20 minutes of the radio show and did not hear any statement about the door or gate or window. RC and SC come in at about 73 minutes...
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soluti...8/judge-judys-bailiff-meet-petri-hawkins-byrd

The only mention of the door being locked or unlocked that I remember was at the of her 911 call.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18395708/celis-911-call-someone-broke-in-and-grabbed-her

She was in a panic, and it is difficult to say if she meant that is how someone got in or how someone got out. My guess is that she misunderstood the operator to be asking if there were any signs of a break in. She could have meant the gate, as she states jumping over the wall...

"Q – Okay. Does uh, any uh, marks, scars?

A2 – Other than the window out, I can't see anything else. And the door is locked to outside, so they had to have jumped over the fence or, I don't know what they did, but oh my God, the cops are here, can I just hang up…"

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18395708/celis-911-call-someone-broke-in-and-grabbed-her

When the family were shown coming and going, they seemed to use the garage entrance to the home. JMO

I did not hear SC mention locked doors.

I paid attention throughout this case to the doors, as one of my first questions was whether RC noticed any of the doors (front door, back door, kitchen to garage door, or yard gate) being unlocked.

On a normal day what door did she use...on a normal day when she doesn't check on her daughter, does she check all doors to see if they are locked on her way out? would she notice? I don't know.

This is what I remember about the door being locked too. Just the 911 call from BC. And her comment "And the door is locked to outside, so they had to have jumped over the fence....." could just mean "in general" the door is locked to the outside. But I do think she is referring to the door next to the driveway that goes into the front yard. She is saying that that door is locked (or usually locked) so they would have had to climb over the fence. IMO.

667_1336078562.jpg

Sorry, I just relistened to the radioshow and it wasn't on there about the locked gate, the show was only them talking about getting donations. I know I heard her say the gate was locked somewhere though, and we were talking about it the day we listened to this show.

No idea if this is how this family uses their garage, but most people I know here who have a garage with an automatic door opener enter and exit their homes through the garage. In the re-enactment footage, we see Jr. using what appears to be the keypad to an alarm system by the door in the garage to get into the home. If that's what I am seeing, then nearly certain that the parents at least drive into the garage and enter the home through the entry into their laundry area. Or conversely, exit the home get in their car and open the garage door automatically and drive off... hitting the remote to close the garage after they've exited.

Echoing Azcrabcakes... it is very common here to have wall/fences taller than the Celis family's. Mine are between 6 and 8 feet tall, depending on the part of the yard. Walls are much better than fences at keeping out critters, as snakes, etc. can easily get under fences. And dogs can dig under fences and take off. Many folks do "dummy lock" their gates or leave them just latched, but unlocked; those with pools tend to not do so for fear of someone gaining access and drowning.

Taste of local color: Some older homes still use living ocotillo for fencing. It makes an effective deterrent against much of the wildlife and human intruders. Think of living, upright barbwire.
ar123839214051992.jpg

Re:eek:cotillo...that sounds incredibly cool.

I know. I can't imagine the pain from the scrutiny she was under and also, being charged with killing her baby. Was she convicted? I don't recall.

BBM

Yes, she was convicted of murder on October 29, 1982 and sentenced to life in prison with hard labor.

On September 15, 1988, she was aquitted of the murder when a piece of the baby's clothing was found while LE was looking for bones of someone who had fallen to their death in in an area full of dingo lairs.

Azaria Chamberlain disappearance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Per the FB page the FAQ'S have been updated:

http://bringisahome.com/faq/

Talks about the lack of searches, what the donations are used for, and that Becky & Sergio are not divorced. Weird.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just relistened to 20 minutes of the radio show and did not hear any statement about the door or gate or window. RC and SC come in at about 73 minutes...
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soluti...8/judge-judys-bailiff-meet-petri-hawkins-byrd

The only mention of the door being locked or unlocked that I remember was at the of her 911 call.

She was in a panic, and it is difficult to say if she meant that is how someone got in or how someone got out. My guess is that she misunderstood the operator to be asking if there were any signs of a break in. She could have meant the gate, as she states jumping over the wall...

"Q – Okay. Does uh, any uh, marks, scars?

A2 – Other than the window out, I can't see anything else. And the door is locked to outside, so they had to have jumped over the fence or, I don't know what they did, but oh my God, the cops are here, can I just hang up…"

When the family were shown coming and going, they seemed to use the garage entrance to the home. JMO

I did not hear SC mention locked doors.

I paid attention throughout this case to the doors, as one of my first questions was whether RC noticed any of the doors (front door, back door, kitchen to garage door, or yard gate) being unlocked.

On a normal day what door did she use...on a normal day when she doesn't check on her daughter, does she check all doors to see if they are locked on her way out? would she notice? I don't know.

Thank you. I think RC was answering about the gate and not the door! I don't know, maybe some people think if the gate is locked they are safe? Especially if they use the garage door. But then again, they had a teenager coming and going - think he used the garage door (I don't know if you mean the big door or a small one?)?

My kids are grown, but I may not worry about checking the doors before I left if their dad was at home with them. Everyone is quite different on safety issues.

Right, the gate could lock from the outside trying to get in, but most likely anyone could get out.

Right, the gate could lock from the outside trying to get in, but most likely anyone could get out.

Good point. I've always thought the perp went over the wall, in the window, back out the window, and through the gate.

Please tell us how you came to KNOW that the owner of said residence is an anesthesiologist...because if you are simply going off of google, it is a far stretch to say that an anesthesiologist in Chinle owns a rental in Tucson...possible but highly unlikely.
Anesthesiologists are NOT tied down to one facility and most travel to different hospitals, clinics, and surgery centers. If CRNAs are working under his medical license/supervision, he may "work" all over the state of AZ.

There is another Min Hahn in Arizona. This person is associated with the Arizona Cancer Center which is located in Tucson.

Inhibition of Adherence and Killing of Candida albicans with a 23-Mer
aac.asm.org/content/48/11/4337.full
by SA Klotz - 2004 - Cited by 15 - Related articles
4Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, Arizona. 5Research ..... We thank Min Hahn of the Arizona Cancer Center for the synthesis of the peptide-coated PEG beads.
min hahn tucson, az - Google Search

Someone named Min Hahn is the owner of the home on Cooper where the search dogs hit on and the police decided to enter the empty property. Why did the search dogs hit here? Is this residence known to be empty most of the time? Is MH a friend of Sergio and Rebecca? Is this home on Cooper owned by MH a rental property? Maybe someone took Isabel's clothing and made a trail to this home exactly like they cleaned up all the fingerprints on Isabel's dresser and cleaned the crime scene.

I don't know if it's a rental property or not but a search shows a different name living there but hey, all that can be manipulated via white pages, pipl etc...

The dog followed a scent to the Cooper address a street behind the Celis house. Did the dog just stop there? The evidence on the window frame would lead me to believe someone took Isa that direction & ran back inside the Celis' house & scent stops there or a vehicle was waiting at this Cooper address & took off with Isa. Then headed away from any surveilance cameras? That's interesting. You'd really have to know the hood to avoid cameras from businesses surrounding Isa's home. Or be damn lucky. jmo

There is another Min Hahn in Arizona. This person is associated with the Arizona Cancer Center which is located in Tucson.

Inhibition of Adherence and Killing of Candida albicans with a 23-Meraac.asm.org/content/48/11/4337.fullby SA Klotz - 2004 - Cited by 15 - Related articles
4Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, Arizona. 5Research ..... We thank Min Hahn of the Arizona Cancer Center for the synthesis of the peptide-coated PEG beads.
min hahn tucson, az - Google Search

Someone named Min Hahn is the owner of the home on Cooper where the search dogs hit on and the police decided to enter the empty property. Why did the search dogs hit here? Is this residence known to be empty most of the time? Is MH a friend of Sergio and Rebecca? Is this home on Cooper owned by MH a rental property? Maybe someone took Isabel's clothing and made a trail to this home exactly like they cleaned up all the fingerprints on Isabel's dresser and cleaned the crime scene.

Where was it said that the Cooper house was empty? I don't recall that. This is the home where LE broke down the door to get in before they could reach the owner, right?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like they're reading here, lol.

Exactly what I was thinking!! I am proud of them-at least they are narrowing the donations down a little..lol!
Were the parents at the car wash?
Isabel, you should have been home, weeks ago!

Thank you. I think RC was answering about the gate and not the door! I don't know, maybe some people think if the gate is locked they are safe? Especially if they use the garage door. But then again, they had a teenager coming and going - think he used the garage door (I don't know if you mean the big door or a small one?)?

My kids are grown, but I may not worry about checking the doors before I left if their dad was at home with them. Everyone is quite different on safety issues.

Yes, and I think we might have discussed differences safteyin how familes handle issues on another case ...

Going through the garage would entail two doors, a small one from the kitchen into the garage, and then a big garage door. Is that what you mean?

My point was that if she did not check on her 6 year old, I doubt that she would check the doors or remember if they were all locked that morning .
She might remember locking them the night before, but in the morning checking to see if they were still locked? I doubt it.

I don't know if it's a rental property or not but a search shows a different name living there but hey, all that can be manipulated via white pages, pipl etc...

The dog followed a scent to the Cooper address a street behind the Celis house. Did the dog just stop there? The evidence on the window frame would lead me to believe someone took Isa that direction & ran back inside the Celis' house & scent stops there or a vehicle was waiting at this Cooper address & took off with Isa. Then headed away from any surveilance cameras? That's interesting. You'd really have to know the hood to avoid cameras from businesses surrounding Isa's home. Or be damn lucky. jmo

The county assessor shows the history of that address, btw.

Exactly what I was thinking!! I am proud of them-at least they are narrowing the donations down a little..lol!
Were the parents at the car wash?
Isabel, you should have been home, weeks ago!

No, neither parent was at the most recent car wash. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members