AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling this video on I Tunes is another example of how the parents have tried to profit from this "disappearance." It says the money will go towards the search. What search? It's probably going the same place the Donation money goes.

You're right, but with no promotion/publicity for this song, I can't see many people buying it. Plus, some of the money has to pay back the cost of making the song. I doubt that they will make much profit on this song at all, not saying that excuses it though.

Hailey Dunn's mother did some redecorating soon after Hailey vanished as well.

So did Elisa Baker, Zahra's evil stepmother. She painted Z's room, including the floor, IIRC.
icon8.gif

I feel like this is either an accidental death cover up. Or deliberate disappearance for profit. I am leaning toward the first one at this point but change my kind periodically. Poor Isa. :(

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

bbm

Yep, Jules, I've pondered that myself. I don't have a particular scenario in my mind, but I have thought that it's possible. The blood bothers me. But then I remember that Ted Bundy somehow attacked Lynda Ann Healy while she was sleeping in her bedroom and took her out of her house, possibly through her bedroom window. So, hmmmm. We may never really know... But it's still early in this case.

The song goes on i---tunes on Monday.

Selling this video on I Tunes is another example of how the parents have tried to profit from this "disappearance." It says the money will go towards the search. What search? It's probably going the same place the Donation money goes.

bbm

So far, it seems to me, Lark, that this "same place," is their pockets. An itunes song would be a good idea if it puts her name up in lights and talks about a "little girl lost" and tries to raise the public's consciousness about Isa disappearing. Then that song could be used as background music to grab the public when they get up on a podium live and talk to people on TV/Radio about Isa and how they want her brought home, etc., etc., etc. If the tune is catchy, when they go on the air again & again, people will start associating that tune to Isa herself & she will be in their minds all day. They have some money, now they need to spend it!!

I'm praying the family gets their answers as to where Isabel is or what happened to her. I see deep concern/thought/observance in mom's eyes when looking even at her husband or children. May RC have the strength to come forward with answers or doubts. Strength to RC. Bring her home. jmo

bbm...please tell me this is poor reporting and that's not what her parents' actually said...

http://www.kvoa.com/news/celis-family-says-faith-keeps-them-going/

Five months since she disappeared from her family's eastside home, there is still no sign of Isabel Celis.

The manhunt for the then 6-year-old has scaled back but a team of investigators is devoted to her case full time.

Prayers,faith in God, and community support is keeping the Celis family going. They gave News 4 a tour of little Isa's redecorated room. Her father Sergio says, "She wanted a purple room, not very dark but I want a purple room."

Her mother Becky says, "She came home and said I want pink and purple polka dots Mom."

Isa's brother is placing the new dresser in his little sister's room. The new bed is filled with religious icons, stuffed animals, and cards. All for the day when Isa returns.

Her father says "I can't wait for her to see it and if she happens to see it on the news, just for her to know what we've done for her that we haven't forgotten her that we're waiting for her."

Her mother added "I know that she's gonna just lose it for that little second and that's what I want to see her face."

bbm...please tell me this is poor reporting and that's not what her parents' actually said...

http://www.kvoa.com/news/celis-family-says-faith-keeps-them-going/

Five months since she disappeared from her family's eastside home, there is still no sign of Isabel Celis.

The manhunt for the then 6-year-old has scaled back but a team of investigators is devoted to her case full time.

Prayers,faith in God, and community support is keeping the Celis family going. They gave News 4 a tour of little Isa's redecorated room. Her father Sergio says, "She wanted a purple room, not very dark but I want a purple room."

Her mother Becky says, "She came home and said I want pink and purple polka dots Mom."

Isa's brother is placing the new dresser in his little sister's room. The new bed is filled with religious icons, stuffed animals, and cards. All for the day when Isa returns.

Her father says "I can't wait for her to see it and if she happens to see it on the news, just for her to know what we've done for her that we haven't forgotten her that we're waiting for her."

Her mother added "I know that she's gonna just lose it for that little second and that's what I want to see her face."

http://www.kvoa.com/news/celis-family-says-faith-keeps-them-going/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Thank you for sharing this video.

"there is not a doubt in my mind ( that she is alive)" said SC,

nor is there a single ( real) tear for Isabel. :-(

:no:

This video is so so sad, and the new bureau , and new bed AND the doll lying there on the bed totally freaks me out.
JMOO

"It's just one big emotion of sadness, frustration and anger," Becky said. "I know she's out there somewhere. I know it, I know it, I know it. We just have to find her. That's my mother instinct."

The quote is attributed wrong. In the video it's him saying the first part, not Becky.

New interview with the parents today:

http://www.kvoa.com/news/celis-family-says-faith-keeps-them-going/#!prettyPhoto/0/

They are absolutely, positively convinced she is alive. Dad says he hopes she sees her new room "on the news.' Mom says she will be thrilled. Almost as if she is just away at a relative's house for an extended vacation.

And...watching TV (news) ?

Serious question..folks.
Do kidnapper/abductors do that? make ( let) their victims watch their families on the news?

and now for an un-serious( irreverent) comment. ( please pardon me- I am a History/social studies teacher & mom) I am sitting here picturing a new type of child abuse/discipline. ..making any child watch the news.

JMO, if a stranger abducts a child it is not in his best interests to let the child watch the news when her real parents are on, saying that they miss her and are waiting for her. He'd probably be more likelly to want the child to forget about her real home ASAP and try and convince her that her family doesn't miss her, doesn't look for her, has abandoned her etc.

The way that Sergio so often speaks for his sons makes me uncomfortable. Perhaps he is only being thoughtful to remember them in all of the interviews but the frequent inclusion, without invitation or lead-in, is something that could easily be misunderstood.
:cow:​

"There isn't a doubt in my mind or in my heart or in my boys' hearts that she is alive and that she will come home, absolutely."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew