AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the updates...my flight has now been delayed a total of 8 hours...at this rate, I may need an update for tomorrow's show as well. :)

This case is so frustrating! Where is Isabel? Are these monsters going to get away with this? Is she dead or was she disappeared? I do not believe a random stranger broke in and stole her from her bedroom. I know it happens but I never got that feeling from this case. Is someone waiting for the right time to bring her back?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Think of the many legitimate abduction cases where children were taken and the parents absolutely were not involved. Did any of those parents refuse to talk about their missing child? Did these parents run from/avoid media exposure for their child? Did they move on and let it go before their child was found?

Let's consider a few cases:

- Ed Smart (father of Elizabeth Smart)
- Susan Levy (mother of Chandra Levy)
- John Walsh (father of Adam Walsh)
- Mark Lunsford (father of Jessica Lunsford)
- Terry Probyn (mother of Jaycee Dugard)

There are, of course, hundreds more cases. Compare the Celis family actions to those of other families who have gone through the same thing. While there's no one right way for anyone to deal and cope with a missing loved one, there are certain trends one can notice in examining other similar cases. While that's not evidence of involvement (and I'm not saying it is or should be), it still is a point to examine.

BTW, for those posters who think Isa has been quietly spirited away and is hanging out with some ganstas or relatives or is living on a commune or something in some other country (like Mexico), how do you account for her own blood to be in her bedroom? And for what purpose would her parents send her away? For money? Well, the family is back to work so they obviously need the money from their jobs. Does this sound like a reasonable scenario? In what other cases has this occurred?

I feel like this is either an accidental death cover up. Or deliberate disappearance for profit. I am leaning toward the first one at this point but change my kind periodically. Poor Isa. :(

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

:dunno: IDK...somehow the painting and redecorating of Isa's room is just sad. It seems like it'd be very uncomfortable for the family, like having a billboard in your house reminding you everyday she's GONE. Is it a cover up or magical thinking? IDK...it makes me sad.:(

New stations although they deny paying for interviews, do pay for pictures and videos.

I've never seen a case where a family has put so little effort to keep their child's face and name in front of the public.

I follow Elizabeth Collin's & Lyric Morrissey missing from Iowa & the parents are at car races with cars sporting the girl's pictures on their cars, at the county fair, attending vigil's, there's Public Service Announcements too, they are tyring to get the Cousin's law passed with the help of a politician, the whole town is motivated to keep the girls names out there with bike runs, can drives etc... Sadly here it feels like all they want people in town to do for Isabel is to not speculate & pray. Praying is good but the girls family have a plan to help get them home by not letting it go silent. I do admire them for that as the mom has a pacemaker and is in need of surgery but she keeps on going. Donations go The Missing And Exploited Children's Fund.

:dunno: IDK...somehow the painting and redecorating of Isa's room is just sad. It seems like it'd be very uncomfortable for the family, like having a billboard in your house reminding you everyday she's GONE. Is it a cover up or magical thinking? IDK...it makes me sad.:(

Assuming the parents are innocent, I can think of one reason they would re-decorate Isa's room while she is missing. If Isa was abducted from her room and she does eventually return, that room will be full of bad memories for Isa. By transforming the room into a bright, cheery place they are making the room more welcoming for Isa.

I hope this is the explanation and that Isa WILL return safely to her family.

Assuming the parents are innocent, I can think of one reason they would re-decorate Isa's room while she is missing. If Isa was abducted from her room and she does eventually return, that room will be full of bad memories for Isa. By transforming the room into a bright, cheery place they are making the room more welcoming for Isa.

I hope this is the explanation and that Isa WILL return safely to her family.

What little girl wouldn't want the thrill of picking out her own new bedroom colors, furnishings, bedspread, etc? And you can say her parents know exactly what she would want, but kids change their minds and the thrill is getting to participate in the decorating and making it your own.

If Isa was spirited away by someone in the family and is safe and being held somewhere (sipping Shirley Temples I suppose), why would her room be full of "bad memories that have to be erased?" What happened in Isa's bedroom to create "bad memories?"

If Isa was lifted and carried out of her room at night or in the wee hours of that morning, asleep, she wouldn't associate anything with her bedroom. No screams were heard. No one awoke (according to the parents). In this scenario she is being held safely somewhere.

The "bad memories" are the ones the parents have, because of what happened in the house that night/early morning that suggest they might have been involved in something nefarious (or an accident covered up).

BTW, for those posters who think Isa has been quietly spirited away and is hanging out with some ganstas or relatives or is living on a commune or something in some other country (like Mexico), how do you account for her own blood to be in her bedroom?

You take great liberties with the known facts here, Madeline. From the doc dump, it states that apparent blood was found in the bedroom. Whose blood has not been identified. We don't even know if it's human blood.

You take great liberties with the known facts here, Madeline. From the doc dump, it states that apparent blood was found in the bedroom. Whose blood has not been identified. We don't even know if it's human blood.

You're right. We don't know whose blood-like substance was on the floor of Isa's bedroom. Many sources (do a Google search to see how many) contend the substance is blood, but no it's not stated in the doc dump.

If the substance found in Isa's bedroom is not blood or it's not Isa's blood, then either someone else was injured in Isa's bedroom or something that looks like blood got her floor (I read the substance was allegedly found on the floor).

I am so hoping Isa is still alive and will come home. My stumbling point, among others, is the neighbor's report of dogs barking and men arguing that night/early morning.

I know that there's an excellent chance I would have slept through that sort of disturbance. I've slept through hurricanes! Are all the members of the Celis family such heavy sleepers???

I don't get warm fuzzy feelings towards Isas parents, I get angry, foot up their butts feelings.

What little girl wouldn't want the thrill of picking out her own new bedroom colors, furnishings, bedspread, etc? And you can say her parents know exactly what she would want, but kids change their minds and the thrill is getting to participate in the decorating and making it your own.

If Isa was spirited away by someone in the family and is safe and being held somewhere (sipping Shirley Temples I suppose), why would her room be full of "bad memories that have to be erased?" What happened in Isa's bedroom to create "bad memories?"

If Isa was lifted and carried out of her room at night or in the wee hours of that morning, asleep, she wouldn't associate anything with her bedroom. No screams were heard. No one awoke (according to the parents). In this scenario she is being held safely somewhere.

The "bad memories" are the ones the parents have, because of what happened in the house that night/early morning that suggest they might have been involved in something nefarious (or an accident covered up).

I just have to say something about the room decoration.

I saw a photo of them doing it and they were painting huge coloured polka dots on her walls.

It didn't look like they were "covering up" anything, or even redoing the room. Just perking it up a bit.

Having said that, there is something very very wrong with Sergio, his speech, his affect, his body language, his reactions, his sons reactions to him when he speaks.

He creeps me out, quite frankly.

The song goes on i---tunes on Monday.

Selling this video on I Tunes is another example of how the parents have tried to profit from this "disappearance." It says the money will go towards the search. What search? It's probably going the same place the Donation money goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89