AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that article, I'm mad, sad and frustrated. I understand manpower isn't always available but sheesh, if my loved one was missing I don't think I'd ever give up looking for them. IMO, of course, thank the Lord I don't have that experience.

:please: Still praying for you Isa, one day closer to being found.

Maiko, and thank heavens for those SARs who never, ever, ever give up!

Red Rock Search and Rescue finds remains of Keith Goldberg
http://www.ktnv.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=2333546695001

"WOW! Salute to the Red Rock SAR"! Located one year to the day from the date missing; 04/13/2012-04/13/2013...A 6 month permit delay was due due to a required $1,000,000.00 insurance requirement by the Govt...

Yes, I remember the dud in Lisa Irwin's disappearance, the 3 duds in Haleigh Cummings case, Caylee Anothony had at least 2, I think too, Dominick or whatever (one of the three in Haleigh's case too as it was FL), and that other guy, & I know there's more in other cases but it slips my mind. Fizzle....Sounds like without more money they lose the 10 percent guy.....What's this lead? ha!

Hi Knox! Missed ya! :seeya:

Knox, remember ASI in the Mickey Shunick case? All PIs are not in it for the glory...

Yes Foxfire, thank goodness there is always an exception to the rule.

Hey Knox..

In a perfect world Dr. Know.. In many/most missing persons cases, it is a one way street concerning info/evidence sharing between LE and PIs working the case. This presents an obvious disadvantage to the private investigators..
PI Steve Siske(NC), was hired by missing Rosana Milani's parents. Due to the economy, the father was unable to pay. Steve has worked pro bono for 5 years now on her case.. As are many PIs, Steve was prior Law Enforcement.
Guess, as in any profession, some are professional and empathetic, while others are not...

Interesting read;
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Part-2-Missing-person-cases-are-routinely-ignored-1107530.php

Missing-person cases are routinely ignored

Here we have a family that has had 3 PI's, and it appears they pay for at least one of them via Sergio's sister. Not sure about the other but hey if you want to be paid for investigating, you have to bring something to the table. I know, I have worked with a dear friend for a couple of years and his PI business. He's a good one too.

Not sure about your talking down part about "in a perfect world, Dr. Know"...not appreciated Fox. If it floats your boat, then by all means....

We aren't here to put down each other nor one up the other, we are here to find out what happened to Isabel.

Thanks for the update, ksprincess. :gthanks:

It also reminded me again what a gorgeous little girl Isa is!

4NZR2lG.jpg

We hope you can come home soon, Isa. :beats:

Thanks for the update, ksprincess. :gthanks:

It also reminded me again what a gorgeous little girl Isa is!

4NZR2lG.jpg

We hope you can come home soon, Isa. :beats:

I agree she is a beautiful little girl and there are so many great pictures of her, it surprises me that her case hasn't had more national coverage than it has. I guess when no one will talk and there's no new info there's not much to cover:(

From last April 27th, 2012:
Neighbor Alicia Stardevant lives next door to the family's home; a wall separates her bedroom from Isabel's. On Saturday she woke up to noises outside her window.
"I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window and I also noticed their dogs just going crazy, too," Stardevant said. "I didn't really think anything of it because it was light outside and I thought maybe someone was going for a walk."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...morning-of-girls-disappearance-149181685.html

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/206378631.html

Newer article but no new info. It has a couple of quotes from parents and says police get 2-3 tips a week about Isa.

I can't imagine their grief. :please:

"When we get to hear the other stories about people being found and being found by the community spotting them, absolutely, there's that much more hope," said Sergio Celis.

"There was a positive outcome, and we just have to be diligent and patient waiting for our big break to come so we can be the ones that say we have our baby girl back," said Becky Celis.

Haven't entirely caught up on this case (only on thread #17), but has the no-contact order for Sergio been lifted? I would assume so, since it's been over a year since it happened. Just curious, because RC has posted a picture (don't know if it's new or old, or what) of her and SC for their anniversary. IMO, I can't see her wishing him a happy anniversary if the NCO was for a serious matter and involved Isa's disappearance.

Haven't entirely caught up on this case (only on thread #17), but has the no-contact order for Sergio been lifted? I would assume so, since it's been over a year since it happened. Just curious, because RC has posted a picture (don't know if it's new or old, or what) of her and SC for their anniversary. IMO, I can't see her wishing him a happy anniversary if the NCO was for a serious matter and involved Isa's disappearance.
It was lifted sometime last year. Not sure where my link for that is at the moment though.

I can't find exactly when the no contact order was lifted but I believe it was last August or so. I'm assuming it was a 90 day NCO. I still have no idea why it happened, as a former social worker I know at least in my state NOC's are not for minor things. If there was something CPS was concerned about but did not think the children were in immediate danger they would have had him sign a safety contract and still be around the kids. A no contact order makes me think they were very worried about the boy's safety. Although I don't know if things are done the same in AZ. And I don't know why it wasn't continued. I would assume that they continued to be supervised by CPS after the order was lifted though.

I can't find exactly when the no contact order was lifted but I believe it was last August or so. I'm assuming it was a 90 day NCO. I still have no idea why it happened, as a former social worker I know at least in my state NOC's are not for minor things. If there was something CPS was concerned about but did not think the children were in immediate danger they would have had him sign a safety contract and still be around the kids. A no contact order makes me think they were very worried about the boy's safety. Although I don't know if things are done the same in AZ. And I don't know why it wasn't continued. I would assume that they continued to be supervised by CPS after the order was lifted though.

The NCO always confused me, because from what others had said, NCO's aren't for minor things....but at the same time, Sergio was never arrested for anything, so the NCO must have been for something minor, IMO. I also can't see BC supporting her husband/wishing him a happy anniversary if what the NCO was for, was for something criminal/major to Isa's disappearance.

I just don't know. This case has confused me since I started following it. I still don't think either parent is guilty in hurting/killing/disappearing Isa, but they might know what happened to her/who is responsible.

Don't confuse this missing child, 3 year old Isreal Celis taken by his dad "Isreal" Celis. The news report says they are not related. fwiw

Report: Amber Alert issued for Tolleson boy

snipped

The victim, Israel Celis, Jr., is described as Hispanic, about three feet tall, around 35 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen in a light green shirt, grey pants with a white stripe down the legs and in Transformer flip flops.

The Celis family in this investigation is not related to the Celis family in Tucson.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22304813/police-amber-alert-issued-for-tolleson-girl

Child predator Jasper Everett Goddard, is worth a look in Isa's case, imo;

http://www.rgj.com/article/99999999...r-case-child-Monica-DaSilva-snatched-from-bed

Hope persists in 1990 Reno murder case of child Monica DaSilva snatched from bed.

On Sept. 23, 1990, Monica, 7, was snatched by an intruder from her bedroom as she slept, while her brother James, 5, was unharmed.

Three weeks later, her skull, ribs and collarbone were found in a remote canyon in Storey County by a family who was hunting for rocks. Her killer has never been identified.
Read More-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-genetically-diseased-7-year-old-girl.html
Sex offender arrested during routine traffic stop for unsolved 1986 murder of 7-year-old girl with genetic disease

A registered sex offender stopped for a routine traffic violation in Missouri has been linked to the killing and sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl in North Las Vegas 27 years ago.
The suspect, Jasper Everett Goddard, 61, was arrested by police officers in Ozark on Thursday when they discovered he had an arrest warrant.

His DNA has been matched to the murder of April Marie Rhodes, who was found dead on November 24, 1986, in a storage area at a housing complex close to her North Las Vegas home.

April was snatched from her bed at night while her family was sleeping
Scroll down for videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members