AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to read those other stories.

What stands out to me was how quickly their little bodies turned to bone and scattered. Only 3 weeks...it's a miracle anything at all was found.

If someone left Isa out in those conditions, she may be gone forever.

:please:

Had a dream about you last night sweet Isa! Still thinking about you and wondering where you could be. :rose:

This is an incredibly interesting read!

I have at least one idea...

But it is just that... a guess...

:waitasec:

I would love to hear ideas from other WSers...

JMO

I can't help but think that JM may be the individual referred to. Of course, this could also just be a rouse.

Interesting comments under this article...moo jmo

Isa would be 8yrs old today.
What has happened to this precious little girl?!
It breaks my heart. I find myself thinking of her often and wondering where she is. Isa needs to be found!:rose:

images

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabelCelis

The father of a missing Tucson girl claims at least one person knows something about her disappearance more than a year ago.

Tuesday would be Isabel Celis' 8th birthday. Her father, Sergio Celis, said a family member he would not name has refused to talk to the family's private investigator.

"It's frustrating to run against a wall," Sergio Celis said. "This person has an attorney and they're not going to let them speak a word, protecting somebody that we feel has a lot of information to give. And if it has to be anonymous, so be it. We just want her home. We want our baby home. We want this nightmare over."

Sergio Celis said he doesn't believe the person committed a crime, just that the person has information that could be critical to the case.
http://www.kpho.com/story/23266975/father-family-member-knows-something-about-missing-isabel-celis

hope he has shared his thoughts with the police.

I wonder how long Becky and Sergio have entertained the notion that a certain relative has information about Isa's disappearance? Have they shared their thoughts with TPD or only with their PI? I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a bit skeptical about why this is coming out 16 months after Isabel went missing. :confused:

Nothing that comes out of this guy's mouth has any credibility to me.

If a father thought a relative knew something, wouldn't that father go and pester that relative until they gave it up? By pester I mean, smack them across the head with a rolling pin until they spat it out?

Or would you just sit on your sofa and say to reporters, "meh, someone close knows something. I'm not going to say what and I'm not going to say who"? Why speak to the media at all, if all you're going to talk about is yourself?

:stormingmad:

I'm going to guess the police know about this possible line of inquiry. From the first article:

KGUN9 asked Tucson Police Department if there is a person or people whom detectives want to interview in this case but cannot or have not. The department is looking in to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay