MO Elizabeth Mackintosh,50,Scottish nurse,stabbed,strangled,Theological Seminary,March 1990*new search*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dec 5 2023 rbbm

''On March 26, 1990, Covenant Theological Seminary student Elizabeth Mackintosh was murdered on the Seminary’s campus. A multi-year investigation involving several law enforcement agencies followed. This investigation was met with the full cooperation of the Seminary and yielded several suspects. However, despite everyone’s best efforts and the full cooperation of the Seminary, evidence gathered was insufficient to file charges. We grieve this loss and the absence of justice for Elizabeth. This case has remained open and the Creve Coeur Police Department continues to investigate leads as they arise.

As confirmed by Creve Coeur Police Chief Jeff Hartman in our statement of June 2023, Covenant Seminary continues to cooperate fully, providing information as requested by authorities. By extension, when asked to participate in the Cold Justice investigation, Covenant granted that team full access to Covenant’s campus, personnel, and all pertinent documentation in support of their efforts to uncover information which might lead to justice. The authorities, like we, accept Elizabeth’s death as the tragic loss that it is and continue to long for justice.

Recently, Covenant Seminary was made aware that a podcast about this event is scheduled to be released on December 19, 2023
. Some current Covenant Seminary staff and faculty were approached about the podcast and have chosen to not participate, leaving the investigative work of this open case to law enforcement professionals. That decision has been interpreted by some as suspicious, suggesting that the Seminary has complicity or knowledge that it wishes to hide. This speculation is categorically untrue. The Seminary grieves the death of Elizabeth, has cooperated fully with law enforcement, and longs for justice. We believe that speculation and inuendo about the facts surrounding Elizabeth’s death and any suspects is unwise, potentially damaging to them, and we cannot condone it.

Again, Covenant Seminary has and will continue to cooperate with law enforcement officials in pursuit of justice for Elizabeth. We long for justice for Elizabeth and peace for all those involved. Because of the finished work of Jesus Christ, we believe Elizabeth has the one thing she longed for most in life: the eternal love of her Savior. May God comfort all those impacted by her murder.''

November 29, 2023 •
''Coming December 19th...

Early on the morning of March 26, 1990, Elizabeth Mackintosh was murdered on the campus of Covenant Theological Seminary in Creve Coeur, Missouri. To date it's the only unsolved murder in the city’s history. True Believer examines the circumstances surrounding Elizabeth's murder and speaks to the people affected by it as they, and the men suspected in her death, search for answers.''
1702653143688.png

April 1 2024 rbbm lol.
''The prime suspect in the brutal murder of a Scottish nurse at a religious college in the US 34 years ago was accused of trying to cheat a lie detector test by using breathing techniques.''

He agreed to take a polygraph test a month after the murder in a bid to clear his name and recordings of it have now been revealed in a new podcast series on the case called True Believer.''
Michael Johnson (left) being confronted by a cold case detective

''The polygraph examiner Sam Yarbrough accused Johnson of deliberately controlling his breathing in a bid to outwit the machine.''
"I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this. I'll try to relax more when you try it again if you want to, but I didn't even see her that morning. I just wanted it clear. I didn't do it. I honestly didn't murder Elizabeth Mackintosh. Honest to goodness, I didn't do it.''

''In a memo he chastised her for not following the chain of command about the cleaning supplies. In her response, she stood up for herself and corrected spelling errors in his memo.''

April 1 2024 rbbm lol.
''The prime suspect in the brutal murder of a Scottish nurse at a religious college in the US 34 years ago was accused of trying to cheat a lie detector test by using breathing techniques.''

He agreed to take a polygraph test a month after the murder in a bid to clear his name and recordings of it have now been revealed in a new podcast series on the case called True Believer.''

''The polygraph examiner Sam Yarbrough accused Johnson of deliberately controlling his breathing in a bid to outwit the machine.''
"I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this. I'll try to relax more when you try it again if you want to, but I didn't even see her that morning. I just wanted it clear. I didn't do it. I honestly didn't murder Elizabeth Mackintosh. Honest to goodness, I didn't do it.''

''In a memo he chastised her for not following the chain of command about the cleaning supplies. In her response, she stood up for herself and corrected spelling errors in his memo.''
@dotr thank you for your perseverance with this cold case

I can see your heart is in this one.
Do you know if the suspect's son has stayed active with authorities??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back