AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this cold case lately, but last night dreamed vividly about it. Perhaps today is the day she'll be found. Please......

There were relatives who lived nearby - maybe on the same street as Becky and Sergio. Could there have been another "family member" besides JM who had access to their home, since that is what Sergio claims? Did another relative have a key to check on the house when the Celis' were on vacation, water plants, bring in mail, check on the dogs, etc.? Is it possible that Isabel's parents are referring to a family member other than JM who might have had access to their house?

After the specific reference to a "cousin" on JVM's panel, maybe we're wrongly assuming that Becky and Sergio were talking about JM when they might have been referring to another relative. :moo:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Parent...information-about-Isabel-Celis-221417801.html

UNCLE JM is the only one that moved across the US. He was a huge red flag for me in the very beginning.

I still think IMO that JM and daddy had something going on with drugs, MB sexual encounters with Isabel and MB they owed somebody something. Now dad probably thinks enough time has gone by he can blame Uncle JM. But when I looked at JM facebook page in the beginning I knew he was a sexual pervert. Either its both of them or just JM but I dont think its just the father alone. Unless daddy did something and JM owed him something so daddy said I need your help I accidently killed my daughter..this is all just opinion.

I believe it's SC's parents who live down the street from the Celis home BDE. I think RC's family is largely still in Douglas. But I could be backwards on this.

Thinking of little Isa today! She was on my mind so I did some searching around the web and facebook to make sure I hadn't missed anything and nope nothing new, someday soon hopefully.

Thinking of little Isa today! She was on my mind so I did some searching around the web and facebook to make sure I hadn't missed anything and nope nothing new, someday soon hopefully.

I've been thinking of her too very much lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this in the Daily mail. Wonder if it will shed any light into the Celis' case?

Thousands of kids in Arizona may be suffering abuse after their brave calls to child helplines were IGNORED because of department blunder

• A shocking 6,000 potential child abuse cases have gone uninvestigated since 2009
  • This is because a blunder in the system meant the call to government hotlines were misclassified as not requiring an investigation, the state's director of child welfare revealed today
  • The department admitted it had no clue whether those children whose pleas for help were ignored are still at risk of abuse
  • At least 125 cases already have been identified where children subsequently became the subject of child abuse investigations
  • Governor Jan Brewer's response to the shocking news was reportedly 'unprintable'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-child-helplines-IGNORED.html#ixzz2lK9qfGfw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just saw this in the Daily mail. Wonder if it will shed any light into the Celis' case?

Thousands of kids in Arizona may be suffering abuse after their brave calls to child helplines were IGNORED because of department blunder

• A shocking 6,000 potential child abuse cases have gone uninvestigated since 2009
  • This is because a blunder in the system meant the call to government hotlines were misclassified as not requiring an investigation, the state's director of child welfare revealed today
  • The department admitted it had no clue whether those children whose pleas for help were ignored are still at risk of abuse
  • At least 125 cases already have been identified where children subsequently became the subject of child abuse investigations
  • Governor Jan Brewer's response to the shocking news was reportedly 'unprintable'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-child-helplines-IGNORED.html#ixzz2lK9qfGfw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That really makes me sick-so many little ones fall thru the crack and are lost. I wonder if this is what happened to Isa?

They have the shower curtain. They are building their case. I love 3am knocks at the door :)

I continue to believe that the parents, or at least the father, is responsible for this crime. And yes I think she was killed and her body was disposed and I believe that was done by the father. I don't think her body will be found.

They have the shower curtain. They are building their case. I love 3am knocks at the door :)

What does this mean? What am I missing?

Did they ever release any information re: the possible blood stain on the carpet or the possible blood (rust colored substance) found on the shower curtain?

Hi everyone.. There isn't a day that has gone by that I do not think of Isabel. Little angel. I was wondering recently if anyone thought anything could by done by using Google Earth for This case . Think we would see or learn anything? I just D/l it

Sorry haven't bn back to thread, I believe there was blood found on the shower curtain in the home. I do not believe the parents in this case. Yes, I thnk DNA was being done but is there a gag order in this case? Y has it gone cold?

So, interesting, if you go to IC's neighborhood via google earth it's 100 % blurred out.

Sorry haven't bn back to thread, I believe there was blood found on the shower curtain in the home. I do not believe the parents in this case. Yes, I thnk DNA was being done but is there a gag order in this case? Y has it gone cold?

IMO, because there has been no new news to report.
I would think if DNA came back as being either of the parents or JM, it would have been reported on the news.

IMO, I don't think the parents did anything to Isabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop