AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did we ever find out why Sergio wasn't allowed to see the boys for a while?

Looks like they brought in a 'Closer'. Trying to get the info they need to back up their suspicions and finally bring charges. Someone may have seen something, heard something, or learned something since then... Personally, I still feel it was her father and uncle. Father did something to her early that morning after mother left, and had the uncle come and take her away. They met and talked over the back wall, where the neighbor woke up and heard them. Mother is being lied to about the Uncle, Father won't admit to what he did. Uncle can't rat him out because he was involved in removing her body. jmo

“We know she is alive,” said Becky Celis. “We feel it as a mom and dad,” she said. Both said there is a relative who may have information about the case, but the person is not sharing it. “We want all our questions answered, but this person has not been forthright. We want to figure out why this person is not being forthright with police,” said Sergio Celis. “It boggles us quite a bit.”

SC continues to deflect suspicion towards JM, while lying to BC, telling her JM took her and she's still alive. This has worked for them the past two years, so I imagine they will stick to their stories.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-seek-new-information-on-arizona-abduction

".....About a month after the child's disappearance, police revealed that her father, Sergio Celis, had been barred from have contact with the girl's two older brothers, but they did not say why.

Police spokesman Sgt. Chris Widmer said he didn't know whether Celis' father is still forbidden from having contact with his sons. The state's child welfare agency declined to comment on the case.

Sergio Celis didn't immediately return calls seeking comment late Wednesday afternoon."

WOW -- police investigators not so subtle with this dig!! Praying for justice for dear Isa.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/18/police-look-at-potential-tips-in-abduction-tucson-girl/

A door-to-door effort launched this week in the case of a Tucson girl who disappeared from her bedroom more than 18 months ago has yielded some possible tips, police said Saturday...

Police received several phone calls within the last few days and were trying to figure out if any hold new information, he said.

"Now what's happening is behind closed doors, investigators have to weed through those calls," Dugan said.

Looks like they brought in a 'Closer'. Trying to get the info they need to back up their suspicions and finally bring charges. Someone may have seen something, heard something, or learned something since then... Personally, I still feel it was her father and uncle. Father did something to her early that morning after mother left, and had the uncle come and take her away. They met and talked over the back wall, where the neighbor woke up and heard them. Mother is being lied to about the Uncle, Father won't admit to what he did. Uncle can't rat him out because he was involved in removing her body. jmo

This was exactly my thoughts from the very first day she was kidnapped :-(

Wow , is it good to see some movement in this case.
Blessed girl!

I'm still on the fence about the father's involvement.
I have always thought it was uncle JM that harmed Isabel and then disposed of her body. Maybe he told the dad what he did and the dad's afraid to say anything for whatever reason. But I honestly don't think he was directly responsible.

One of these days (hopefully), we will know the truth!

I also posted this in Karen Grajeda's thread, missing 1996 from Tucson's south side. She lived 2.3 miles/5 minutes from there. They are checking previous tennants of the house another article said.

Tucson police: Remains of child found at southside home

When officers arrived, they confirmed the bones were that of a small child, Widmer said.

Police Chief Roberto Villaseñor was at the scene late in the afternoon.

The report came in at 3:08 p.m. about the remains found outside the house on the property, Widmer said.

more
http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/pol...cle_a36b1394-a3fc-11e3-a224-001a4bcf887a.html

What about Jhessye Shockley? I know LE thinks she was taken to a landfill, but maybe?

Thanks, Nursie, for the update!:seeya:

Interesting wording of various reports...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizona/free/20140304tucson-human-remains-found.html

This link reports:
"But police say at this point, the case does not appear to be related to the case of 6-year-old Isabel Celis! who went missing from her Tucson home in 2012."

W hereas the [tusconnews.now.com -3-5-14] link above reports:
"TPD is not saying whether there is a link between this case and the Isabel Celis one."

And... Now there is going to be a presser at 10:00 a.m. Today...

Very interesting...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members