AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have already interviewed the parents separately for several hours from previous reports.

My post is specifically in reference to the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit that is being brought in today.

I wonder if Isa and the dogs are bilingual. I know it sounds funny, but my dog is bilingual in English and sign language.

Not sure about her dogs, but I know her mother speaks Spanish fluently, along with majority of their other family members as evidenced by their Facebooks, so I would assume that Isabel could speak Spanish fluently as well.

There is a prayer vigil tonight at 6:30pm at Freedom Park, according to the Find Isabel Celis Facebook.

Like a lot of you, I also believe that the dogs being let out earlier in the week or the week before (whichever the case might be) could have a "test run" in some sort.

I am deeply saddened that she may be deceased. So beautiful and innocent.

I wonder if Isa and the dogs are bilingual. I know it sounds funny, but my dog is bilingual in English and sign language.

My dog is bilingual in English and Spanish and he pays attention to some signs. It doesn't sound funny, they seem like a bilingual family too so I would suspect their dogs understood both English & Spanish.

ETA: My almost 2yr old is becoming bilingual in Spanish also, she can say a few words and understand what her daddy and grandparents say to her in Spanish (as much as a two yr old can understand).

:waitasec:

I am looking at JM's brother's Facebook page and my son's girlfriend is a friend of JM's brother. WTH????

ETA: And her daughter .... WTH???

Has anyone heard if Uncle Justin is/was living with his sister (Becky Celis) and her family? I am attempting to delicately inquire, but it's sensitive and I am not very subtle.

I read that the parents live on the same street. So I wondered if maybe the uncle lives with the parents. But he would be very close by and ever present, if so. imo

Based on stuff I have seen on the web I would guess she is becuase the parents/family/friends all are.

:waitasec:

I am looking at JM's brother's Facebook page and my son's girlfriend is a friend of JM's brother. WTH????

ETA: And her daughter .... WTH???

Wow. Weird. But did you know he lived in FL mosty?

Like a lot of you, I also believe that the dogs being let out earlier in the week or the week before (whichever the case might be) could have a "test run" in some sort.

I am deeply saddened that she may be deceased. So beautiful and innocent.
That theory made more sense to me before we found out (just today, via presser) that the family dogs were home that nite (altho the officer did not know how many dogs they have).

I am wondering if they kept the dogs in the garage at night instead of the house.

For the locals, what is the main structure of the homes like the Celis's - concrete etc., etc.

Most homes in the area are slump block or cinderblock w/stucco. I'd have to check the assessor's site to see this home's construction. I think I read it was built not too long ago?

Most homes in the area are slump block or cinderblock w/stucco. I'd have to check the assessor's site to see this home's construction. I think I read it was built not too long ago?

I think it was built in 2005.

Has anyone heard if Uncle Justin is/was living with his sister (Becky Celis) and her family? I am attempting to delicately inquire, but it's sensitive and I am not very subtle.

The video interview from the 22nd of him says that when he heard, he immediately went to the neighborhood ..he thought it was a dream at first.
It sounds to me like he didn't live there.

Wow. Weird. But did you know he lived in FL mosty?

I noticed on the brother's Facebook page, the brother of JM went to University of South Florida.

WOW ... let me tell you my knees went weak when I saw my son's girlfriend and her daughter as friends of JM's brother.

Sure would love to know if Isabel's mother checked on the children when she woke up or before she went to work.

One of those missing flyers says that the mom left for work at 7:30. Did not check. Dad checked at 8:00 to wake her for a ball game that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892