AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm thinking about Ryan Brunn and Jorelys, Levi Aron and Lieby Ketsky, Shawn Morgan and Breeann Rodriguez, and there's more...I need to think on it a bit.

Male between the ages of 21 and 35. Probably Hispanic. Probably lives with a widowed mother. Works odd jobs doing landscaping. Has a criminal history of some sort, DUI, something.

I noticed on the brother's Facebook page, the brother of JM went to University of South Florida.

WOW ... let me tell you my knees went weak when I saw my son's girlfriend and her daughter as friends of JM's brother.

He has records in Florida. ;)

Holy poop ...

Please bear with me on not releasing the name of my son's girlfriend or her daughter here and TRUST me when I post this information.

This is what my son's girlfriend's daughter wrote: "My cousin's cousin was kidnapped from her home Saturday morning. She's 6 years old. Please spread the word and pray hard. The more people know, the more quickly she can be found."

My first thought when hearing of this case, and please, this is nothing meant to be political, is that she was taken south of the border. Is it possible they have relatives there?

Also, did the family have any out of town guests over Easter?

Poor girl, this breaks my heart. I hope she is found soon.:please::please:

Home construction is framed wood, no swamp (A/C only), no garage. Large home of fair construction quality.

The video interview from the 22nd of him says that when he heard, he immediately went to the neighborhood ..he thought it was a dream at first.
It sounds to me like he didn't live there.
Just prior, at the beginning of that video, Isa's grandfather was interviewed (in Spanish), and per the interpreter, he said that he felt like he was dreaming, and wanted it to be a dream, becuz it's so terrible. :(

Maybe a common way to talk about it (understandably) or just a coincidence that JM also mentioned dreaming, albeit more briefly. I'm sure the interviewed are sliced and diced.

The grandfather lives on the border in Douglas (my family's home town). I have sources in Nogales. The word is out there, but no hints in that border town. The border city to Douglas, Agua Prieta, is (ummmm) notoriously corrupt.

Why would the investigators be meeting with the County Attorney?
Ditto. I could speculate...

Does anyone think that this mite be about a Grand Jury, or an arrest?

The grandfather lives on the border in Douglas (my family's home town). I have sources in Nogales. The word is out there, but no hints in that border town. The border city to Douglas, Agua Prieta, is (ummmm) notoriously corrupt.
Well gee, now I'm even more scared for her. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm thinking.

Has anyone seen a photo of Isa's father (I have not)...he doesn't seem to be on FB (when looking at Mom's)?

Worst. Case. Ever. Just awful. But the perp hid in the woods for days, IIRC and spied on the family. Then he went in, killed the parents and older brother, absconding with Dylan and Shasta. And it only got worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very new here, I'm not familiar with this - I'm speechless. Oh my gosh.

Cazzie, I have searched for days for a pic of him. I searched for Mom to mention him on her page, anywhere. Nada.

Cazzie, I have searched for days for a pic of him. I searched for Mom to mention him on her page, anywhere. Nada.

That's the first thing I noticed on Saturday on the mom's Facebook. Nada no where.

Cheif is meeting with County Attorney...It's a start.

I saw a man in 2 of mom's FB pics (beach w/boy and wearing a red shirt with arms around the kids). IMO he could be dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member