AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I thought he said that in answer to several questions regarding Becky and Sergio's demeanor, how are they acting, how are they communicating, etc. He finally just said (paraphrasing) "That's why we'd like them to talk to the media, so you can see for yourself and you be the judge." So, my take on it is NOT that LE wants to see their reactions, but the media should see their reactions.

Is the FBI still there in AZ doing their "behavior analyzation"?

I am not too sure LE is asking them to go in front of the cameras for us, per say, but either for professionals to get a better read on them -- or for whomever has Isa to see their pleas.

I have two takes on this, obviously.

Is the FBI still there in AZ doing their "behavior analyzation"?

I am not too sure LE is asking them to go in front of the cameras for us, per say, but either for professionals to get a better read on them -- or for whomever has Isa to see their pleas.

I have two takes on this, obviously.

BBM. Me too. (I wish I knew if the BAU was still here. I'll have to add it to my growing list of questions-to-ask-at-the-next-presser.)

What??? Nancy Grace just said there is an APB for six pedestrians seen near Isabel's home the night of the disappearance. OMG, this woman drives me nuts

No surprise, Nancy Grace is rehashing old news. She's showing the clips of the video and talking about the parents being in hiding. She says LE has told the parents "it is crucial they speak out for Isa's return". I don't think she's even talking about yesterday's presser; it sounds like Saturday's "news".

Does anyone know what the charges are for which Sergio is facing per the AZ court records? I think he was in court April 19 and the website lists the charges as "local charges"?

And who is "Gwedin" (sp?) mentioned in earlier threads?

NG producer "Greg" says a bank next door to the church has not been asked for their surveillance video yet.

Nancy says some business have non-working videos, but some businesses have not turned over their videos because LE hasn't asked yet.

Does anyone know what the charges are for which Sergio is facing per the AZ court records? I think he was in court April 19 and the website lists the charges as "local charges"?

These have to do with his dogs running loose. They are animal related.

Dogs at large and I think having no vaccinations.

Per Natisha, the volunteer search command center is manned mostly by Becky's friends an coworkers.

Natisha says they haven't been able to confirm where Sergio works.

Now Producer Greg is saying they have been able to confirm all 3 Celis children were in school on Friday.

Greg says LE has turned their focus to the children's classmates and friends to find out what they may have said over text message and how the family had been the week before Isa vanished.

Greg says Isa's brothers were interviewed by police.

I haven't heard anything regarding mom's demeanor at work.

What would the motive be for the dad to cover up an accidental death? Remember that Isa is the princess of this family, their precious little girl. Also remember that this family is Catholic and it is extremely important for us to bury our dead in consecrated graves. The respect we have for mortal remains is such that I just can't see them disposing of their baby's body in the trash, in the desert, in a shallow grave somewhere.

What would the motive be for the dad to cover up an accidental death?

I don´t know, but people in desperat situations somtimes make desperat decisions.

What would the motive be for the dad to cover up an accidental death? Remember that Isa is the princess of this family, their precious little girl. Also remember that this family is Catholic and it is extremely important for us to bury our dead in consecrated graves. The respect we have for mortal remains is such that I just can't see them disposing of their baby's body in the trash, in the desert, in a shallow grave somewhere

I read on the mothers facebook that she concider herself:
Quote Oct 2011 Rebecca Celis: "Am not very religious"

So that might explain it.
I also read somone posting here on WS that both parents, at their plea, was wearing Rosary beads around their necks but that you are not supposed to wear them like that, and that it kind of revailed that their symbols of faith was not genuin but insted across as a fake showoff.

I don´t know about that, because I´m not a Catholic.

And please know that thise theorie I posted is just one of many different possible senarious IMHO.

Okay, my bad, Greg said across the street from the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4