AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link where you read the mom went to bed early? Thanks

Again, trying to get facts versus rumours and a possible timeline.

Yes, but brilliant PattyG beat me to it :) Also, I found on a post that Prof made, that the ballgame ended at 9pm that evening. Hope this helps with your timeline.

By the time I had the info PattyG had already posted it ! You guys are too fast for me...I need to lie downand rest my tired old hinkeymeter....

I really don't think the girls fabricated their story. I'm kind of disheartened to hear it being dismissed by some. Most kids don't lie about things like that. And I'm sure EMS would have been able to tell if one of the girls had been raped (sorry to be graphic).

When I was somewhere between 6 and 9, my family lived in California. My mom completely filled our heads with the whole "stranger danger" thing and warned us about people who would slip us drugs, abduct us, or rape us. It was crazy the ideas she put in our heads (my sister is 2 years younger). It was the late 1960s, and aside from some aberrations like the Manson "Family" it was an innocent time where we lived.

However...

One day, my sister and I told our parents a stranger had attempted to lure us into his car while we were playing outside, writing on the sidewalk with charcoal, and we wrote down his tag number and then RAN inside to tattle.

As ashamed as I am to admit it now, I am not sure it happened at all. The police came out, and said they confirmed the tag number we provided matched the vehicle we described, but I really don't think it ever happened. I think we described our Dad's car, and the tag number was something ridiculous like 123ABC. We stuck by our story, but never heard anything more about it from LE.

I swear that in thinking about it now, I am almost certain we made the whole thing up.

Also the person usually found guilty often worms their way in to the media and investigation to see where they are up to and hopefully steer them in different directions. I have stood next to many a murderer at scenes.

Not unlike the fire starters that call the fire department

EXACTLY.

This 'uncle' was Johnny-on-the-spot. First one to help search that morning, within minutes of finding her missing. First one to speak for the family, as the 'family spokesman' even though some family members later expressed some frustration that he took that task upon himself.

And let's look closely at some of his statements. :

Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle, tells KGUN, "You don't think anything like that will happen to you and you wake up and you're in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind. Anger, confusion. They're very upset right now. Her mother is beside herself. We're just trying let the police do their thing and get as much information as we can."
"You wonder, is this happening. Is it a dream? You hear about it, but it's real," said Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”
“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.
"We're really surprised or shocked that anything like this could happen to our family," Isabel's uncle, Justin Mastromarino, said

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148384415.html

I am sorry, but his comments are very hinky. Notice how from the jump he makes this tragedy ALL ABOUT HIM. imo

Per JVM dad and 4 detectives raced to the home. Hope this site starts working, sounds like things may start getting hot!

somethings up HLN just had breaking news dad and cops race to home carry something out in a beach towel

Later guys,
Banging my head on a brick wall here trying to get back in every ten minutes, sry.

somethings up HLN just had breaking news dad and cops race to home carry something out in a beach towel

I thought JVM said detective came out of house and brought in something that looked like a beach towel, but I could be wrong.

Went into the home, then one detective went back inside the home carrying what looked like a beach towel.

Would go to HLN to see if there is any more on this, but might not be able to get back. Wonder if here is anything in the parking lot?

Why cant they be linked here, his name is in the media it is out there, as far as I know he is fair game here on WS, someone can correct me if I am wrong but why would it be ok to implicate and suggest JM is guilty of harming this girl and then not be ok to link to reasons WHY THAT MAY BE THE CASE?

Here is my point though, he claimed to be the UNCLE FROM DAY ONE and now NG has a headline that they are looking in to a MALE COUSIN, NG and her cohorts know JM as the UNCLE and if they now had reason to believe that he is in fact the COUSIN dont you think they would make it clear in the headline or that COUSIN WHO CLAIMED TO BE UNCLE NOW BEING LOOKED AT BY LE? It would make more sense to me that they would make that clear being who they are and how they do things but they didnt they just said MALE COUSIN so how do we get from cousin to uncle.

You all may turn out to be right and that would be GREAT dont get me wrong, I am just asking how we know JM is the cousin and not the uncle as he and the media AND le have claimed all along?

A lot of the info is coming from blogs and facebooks which are not allowed allowed to be linked or discussed here.

But suffice to say, he is NOT technically her uncle. And yet he describes himself as her uncle in his interviews. And his interviews are all about himself if you examine the wording closely. imo

Also, he has no drivers license at this time. So he is hanging around the home a lot, I bet. Makes me wonder if he became kind of the default babysitter. I will admit,that is exactly how my depraved uncle gained access to us. Parents were newly divorced and my mom needed child care so she could go back to work. Makes me suspicious about this guy because of my own painful past. But just because I am paranoid, does not make my suspicions automatically untrue. :crazy:

What happened on HLN? TIA

JVM reported dad and 4 detectives raced to the home and either brought out what looked like a beach towel, or brought the towel in.

(snip)
Here is my point though, he claimed to be the UNCLE FROM DAY ONE and now NG has a headline that they are looking in to a MALE COUSIN, NG and her cohorts know JM as the UNCLE and if they now had reason to believe that he is in fact the COUSIN dont you think they would make it clear in the headline or that COUSIN WHO CLAIMED TO BE UNCLE NOW BEING LOOKED AT BY LE? It would make more sense to me that they would make that clear being who they are and how they do things but they didnt they just said MALE COUSIN so how do we get from cousin to uncle.

You all may turn out to be right and that would be GREAT dont get me wrong, I am just asking how we know JM is the cousin and not the uncle as he and the media AND le have claimed all along?

Via Facebook, some here have determined that JM is the som of Becky's SIL(?), making him Isa's cousin NOT uncle. Becasue of the age difference, I can see them considering it rude to call him by his first name, so they call him "uncle". My daughter is much older than her cousins and they call her "Cousin L*****".

I am not sure NANCY has done the same research, and may not realize that the "Uncle" is possibly a cousin, and therefore COULD BE the same cousin that LE is SUPPOSEDLY interested in.

EXACTLY.

This 'uncle' was Johnny-on-the-spot. First one to help search that morning, within minutes of finding her missing. First one to speak for the family, as the 'family spokesman' even though some family members later expressed some frustration that he took that task upon himself.

And let's look closely at some of his statements. :

Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle, tells KGUN, "You don't think anything like that will happen to you and you wake up and you're in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind. Anger, confusion. They're very upset right now. Her mother is beside herself. We're just trying let the police do their thing and get as much information as we can."
"You wonder, is this happening. Is it a dream? You hear about it, but it's real," said Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”
“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.
"We're really surprised or shocked that anything like this could happen to our family," Isabel's uncle, Justin Mastromarino, said

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/148384415.html

I am sorry, but his comments are very hinky. Notice how from the jump he makes this tragedy ALL ABOUT HIM. imo

I don't believe he was officially speaking for the family. I believe he was being interviewed and not releasing a statement. I may be wrong but that is my first impression. jmo

I'm still having trouble getting onto Websleuths. For nearly 72 hours, I've been getting "detecting connection" errors that indicate that Websleuths is online but not responding. If there might be "breaking news" in the case shortly, I hope that we are all able to access the site.

I heard that report also and can't really imagine what is going on. IMO I thought I heard JVM say that they sent someone out to get a beach towel. Why would they do that? Wouldn't it need to be handled as a crime scene, if it had something to do with the case. (...visions of the Jon Benet Ramsey case, and wrapping the body in a blanket that had all kinds of transferred non-evidence that contaminated the real evidence...)

JVM reported dad and 4 detectives raced to the home and either brought out what looked like a beach towel, or brought the towel in.

some heard they went IN w/a beach towel, I heard a detective came out with one, they said the dad ''charged'' into the house.

Heeeeeere we goooooooooooo. Its coming today.

IMO I don't really see the signifcance of proving how he is related. What does that prove? What can we gain from knowing if a cousin wants younger cousins to call him uncle or not.

If he is a cousin as opposed to an uncle, and LE is investigating a cousin, it makes a LOT of difference. If he is actually an uncle, he is NOT the person LE is interested in. If he is truly a COUSIN, he MIGHT be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB