AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what could be in the house after all this time? I can't find anything on Tuscon news now..

Where is everyone hearing this information about the house, dad, beach towel, detectives, etc., etc.

I'm still having trouble getting onto Websleuths. For nearly 72 hours, I've been getting "detecting connection" errors that indicate that Websleuths is online but not responding. If there might be "breaking news" in the case shortly, I hope that we are all able to access the site.

Agree, this would not be a good time for the site to go down!

Would go to HLN to see if there is any more on this, but might not be able to get back. Wonder if here is anything in the parking lot?

not yet i still need to find the scanner link

Is this happening before or after the cleaning service went in there ? Wonder why dad was with LE ?

Went into the home, then one detective went back inside the home carrying what looked like a beach towel.

Cant imagine it would be anything important as they wouldnt be using beach towels if it were.

Also HLN is covering other less important stories at the moment so who knows.

Well, "allegedly" the cleaning crew is at the house per NG.

LE needs control of that home. Cleaning crew should not be allowed inside under any circumstances.

I don't believe he was officially speaking for the family. I believe he was being interviewed and not releasing a statement. I may be wrong but that is my first impression. jmo

But why is he called the 'family spokesman' by the reporters? Someone must have said that, and it was probably him. imo

And even as an interview, it is still very telling.It is all about him imo. I think that says a lot.

I read that Isabel's mom went to bed before Isabel. And,given that her mom supposedly went to work very early Saturday morning, it is believable that she went to bed before evryone else in the house... MOO

It has never really been clear who put Isabel to bed ? I remember reading a report that "her family " put her to bed.

It is quite possible that this cousin,or " uncle " was in the house that night.I wonder who actually went to the baseball game ? JMO

BBM. Nothing is clear. Because nobody is talking. LE isn't talking because they are investigating. And withholding details helps them with their investigation. They don't have to, nor should they, provide details to the public to satisfy the public's curiosity. Sure, we want to know, but we can't right now. So be it - they're doing the right thing.

And the parents aren't talking. I can't explain that one.

Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle, tells KGUN, "You don't think anything like that will happen to you and you wake up and you're in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind. Anger, confusion. They're very upset right now. Her mother is beside herself. We're just trying let the police do their thing and get as much information as we can."
"You wonder, is this happening. Is it a dream? You hear about it, but it's real," said Justin Mastromarino, Isabel's uncle.

I wonder if the uncle might have used drugs or alcohol before going to sleep. Maybe he did something to Isa during the night, went back to sleep or passed out, then woke up confused about what happened. (Was it a dream ? Did I really do that? ). That would also explain why he needed to "get as much information as we can". He ants to know what they have on him!
MOO!

Cant imagine it would be anything important as they wouldnt be using beach towels if it were.

Also HLN is covering other less important stories at the moment so who knows.

Are the Celis' dogs staying in the home? May have something to do with that??

Oh, this is the same JVM with breaking news who yesterday repeatedly called Isa "Elizabeth"?

Did a rewind of JVM. She said Sergio raced into the home with 5 detectives in tow. They went inside the home, shut the door, then one detective went outside, grabbed what looked like a beach towel, then went back inside the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper