AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree...and though i can't find the link (channel 9 coverage from april 25th), the reporter said that after the initial K-9 search (cadaver and scent-sniffers), "bloodhounds from the department of corrections" were brought in. now...obviously they're trained in sniffing out...er...blood...and animals. but DOC dogs are trained in a specific specialty. drugs.

never embraced the drug theory until i saw that. it's on youtube.

that and a comment halfway down on this site (i'm pretty sure we can't post comments?) about Isa not being in school that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060

i don't believe 'uncle-brother-cousin' was the perp here. then again i still think that young man in the video said 'party'...not 'park'. ;)

WR,
NG said that all 3 of the kids were in school that Friday. That is the latest. Even though other people have said differently.

IDK about the dogs, except that I read a few posts wondering if a dog "hit" on drugs in the home.Nothing substantiated about that at all.

I have to ask why you don't think unclecousin is the perp...

Lastly,your presence is requested by the posters on the McStay threads.... :)

I was thinking of trying to contact Miss Stardavent next door and see if she would like to join us here, she would probably have some good insight on what has been happening around there, I will see if I can contact her when I get down there.

Exactly. If you get a vibe from her that she seems right on, then why did she hear dogs and commotion but the family hears nothing? If she seems skitchy, then maybe the whole dogs and voices thing is BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the email updates? That email address was in the one presser. gah which one...

I am going to call the public information dept at TPD in the morning and see if any of us can get access to those updates and I will post the info if so.

If that was the case then why wrap it in a towel?

If it was evidence already collected they would never take it out of the evidence room and open it some place else. That is just asking for trouble.

They would just ask them to come down to the station and they could show them the evidence if it has been sealed in a clear plastic bag.

I dont even think whatever it was .........is evidence.

BBM

I totally agree. Taking evidence out of the evidence room other than in a courtroom setting is just asking to blow the case. IMO

Exactly. If you get a vibe from her that she seems right on, then why did she hear dogs and commotion but the family hears nothing? If she seems skitchy, then maybe the whole dogs and voices thing is BS!

That is a good point, I have a lot of questions for her and that would be one among them, hopefully she is around and we can talk, she is nice on the eyes too :rocker:

I think that maybe the family tuned the dogs out when they barked. If they do have three dogs, or even two, and they are outside a lot, then they probably bark a lot. Neighbors have said the dogs bark a lot.

So it would be easy to sleep through it if you were used to it.

Watching Nancy Grace right now and I just love how she has a headline "Cops focusing on MALE COUSIN" and at the SAME TIME as that headline is up they are running full screen size pics of the SKETCH of the other perv that was involved with the 3 girls, see how they do that? That is on PURPOSE.

That is a good point, I have a lot of questions for her and that would be one among them, hopefully she is around and we can talk, she is nice on the eyes too :rocker:

Splash on some extra Brut by Faberge! Hubba hubba or whatever you young kids say these days!

I am sorry...I don't know how to link...
But if you look at thread 4 pg 24 post 585 ..... There is a link to an article that states a cadaver dog hit was experienced.
Article says: "The FBI's cadaver dog got a hit on Isabel's house."
However, this is not a direct quote. From the FBI.
JMO

This post?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #4

To bring a post over from another thread, just right click-on the post number, click on "copy shortcut" and paste it in a post.

I think that maybe the family tuned the dogs out when they barked. If they do have three dogs, or even two, and they are outside a lot, then they probably bark a lot. Neighbors have said the dogs bark a lot.

So it would be easy to sleep through it if you were used to it.

Yep. And even if the neighbor had lived there 8 months (is that right?) she might still have been more aware than the pet owners.

I know this as the neighbor of several very excitable little dogs who are excited by the hours of 11 pm- 5 am. Weird wacky stuff!

I am watching NG now, too. I wonder if LE really leaked anything in this case. If they did why now?

I am not seeing anything substantive, so far.

Watching Nancy Grace right now and I just love how she has a headline "Cops focusing on MALE COUSIN" and at the SAME TIME as that headline is up they are running full screen size pics of the SKETCH of the other perv that was involved with the 3 girls, see how they do that? That is on PURPOSE.

*Duct taping own mouth to avoid saying things about NG that earn me vacay.*

It was when Pacheco took over doing the press conferences all the time? Gah. I do think if you have that email address, you just had to put something in the subject line. No mention about id'ing yourself. Hmmm Of couse I could be wrong? I'll ask my sister if you need a press pass, she has one still I think. She is following too.

We have seen in other cases that they often use multiple cadaver dogs to make sure they cover the margin for error.

But, what other kind of hit would cause them to need to get everyone out and secure the home?

:seeya:

BBM: This may have been answered already but taking a "wild guess" that it could be "drugs" ... JMO ... and MOO ...

Still catching up here ... this thread is moving fast today ...

:moo:

Arizona 13-3403

Possession and sale of a vapor-releasing substance containing a toxic substance; regulation of sale; exceptions; classification

http://www.narcoticnews.com/Arizona...n-and-sale-of-a-vapor-releasing-substance.php

Except that Iirc his charges have "Metabolyte" in parentheses after the 13-3403. I tried looking that up and it just made no sense to me as a metabolyte is something our bodies produce anyway. The charge description is not specific as to which metabolyte. From memory, check to be sure and quote from the Douglas Clerk, not me please, as I am not sure. Possibly a natural steroid??? IDK. Scientists please weigh in, lol

Also, Iirc from reading last wk, alcohol is a vapor.

I think it means a metabolite of the drug was found in blood or urine. Here a metabolite is a chemical formed br reactions that occur as your body processes the substance. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9780135

i agree...and though i can't find the link (channel 9 coverage from april 25th), the reporter said that after the initial K-9 search (cadaver and scent-sniffers), "bloodhounds from the department of corrections" were brought in. now...obviously they're trained in sniffing out...er...blood...and animals. but DOC dogs are trained in a specific specialty. drugs. (snip)

They used DOC dogs in Hailey Dunn's case as tracking dogs, DOC occasionally has to track someone who walks off a work detail, etc.

(snip)

I know that the Church has one, I attend that Church and spoke to several people there, I went to school there and have been attending Mass there since I was a kid I know everyone at that Church.

Hey... could you ask about the mixup with the video they provided LE? I still don't believe it was from the night AFTER her disappearance.

Heads up, everyone. I'm working on a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253