AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His understanding is that the family is together in response to a reporter's question at the end of the presser.

LE needs to stop worrying about social media...it is a fact of life now. And as long as the parents are not cleared, there will be wild speculations, some stupid theories and rude remarks...but they do need to keep an eye on it, just in case. JMO

What is up with the word "sensitive"?

Classified as in pertinent to the investigation. Information that concerns "sensitive" subject matter, i.e. drugs, sex, *advertiser censored*, etc. :moo:

What is up with the word "sensitive"?

IMO he is using the word "sensitive" within the legal and law enforcement community context. That is how it seems to me. It is information sensitive to the investigation. If leaked, it may in some way hinder the investigation.
Much like sensitive is used in the diclaimer here.
https://www.linxncr.us/Linx/login.jsp

I could be wrong.

It's early out for most TUSD schools today (every Wed.). My one gd would have gotten out at 1:30. She's in high school though. Not sure if charter schools do this also.

My son goes to a charter school and he has early dismissal every Wednesday, too. His school follows the Vail School District calendar.

I am so thankful there was a press conference so we have a better understanding of what happened today regarding the mother, father and child going to the house.

IMO he is using the word "sensitive" within the legal and law enforcement community context. That is how it seems to me. It is information sensitive to the investigation. If leaked, it may in some way hinder the investigation.
Much like sensitive is used in the diclaimer here.
https://www.linxncr.us/Linx/login.jsp

I could be wrong.

No, I know...:) It is just bugging me...as if someone doesn't want to hurt someone's feelings, lol...

I am so thankful there was a press conference so we have a better understanding of what happened today regarding the mother, father and child going to the house.

Amen! It was a relief to get a few concrete answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he means discussions like we are having here - have you seen the speculation that goes on in some of the other sites? And then, people are actually calling in tips based on this speculation, or assuming things about the investigation that aren't true, which would keep them from keeping an eye out for clues or Isabelle. I could definitely see things like that harming the investigation.

Gotcha! That does make better sense. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Gut, what's you're gut tell you?

That a family member or at least someone known to Isabel hurt her. The uncle is in my mind most no matter how many excuses i try and make up for him. Dad either has an idea or knows more than mum at the very least. I don't think that sweet child is with us anymore and would LOVE nothing more than to be proven wrong. Purely gutfeeling though and has been from the start when the screen was pushed out and blinds or curtains moved to the side. Too much movement at that window for me.

Any cops text book always mentions that the guilty parties give out too much information and start, unconsciously, giving out information on the preparations they did to hide a scene. They will be able to account for every minute on hearing she went missing etc, there is never a fuzzy stage because their adrenalin starts pumping.

Innocent people are usually confused to start with and will get things in the wrong order until the haze settles and reality hits.

Not always the case but often.

People lying about crimes that happen to them also give out too much information - they tend to recall every single moment right from the start.

Even if someone is charged, I wonder if Isabel will be found...people don't seem to like to confess to killing children...JMO

Have the parents taken or been willing to submit to lie detector? This will help with investigators moving in other directions.

I cant believe it. Now I do totally agree with what he has said.

It is not only hurtful but it is time consuming as well because it is evident that LE is keeping up with what is being said on the internet.

IMO

I don't know the specific rumors he was talking about with regards to the family, but I can only imagine it has to do with the parents supposed involvement in Isa's disappearance.

I had one lady come up to me the other day at work and tell me with 100 % confidence that Isa was kidnapped by a drug cartel that her dad used to be involved in. I don't even know Isa or this family, but it was hurtful to me. I just ignored it. People are entitled to their own opinion.

But, I can tell you one thing. If there was any substance to any of these rumors and the authorities thought the parents had any type of negligence, the other children would be in the custody of CPS right now. So, until that happens, I'm going to believe that these are hard-working, loving parents who are not directly involved and truly miss their little girl.

Have the parents taken or been willing to submit to lie detector? This will help with investigators moving in other directions.

LE was on NG last week and he was asked if the family took a lie dectector test. Basically he stated it is standard operating procedure to issue a lie detector test BUT he is not sure if one was issued or not.

I do not recall what day LE was on in order to provide the transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member