Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not saying they can't identify her. They are saying they can't CONFIRM her identity, which means they are doing DNA testing for absolute proof it is Bella before they CONFIRM it to the general public. It doesn't necessarily mean she was not recognizable.
TY! Been meaning to say this since I first saw that post in the hazy morning light.

Which is why I've been single for 10 years.

I think there are way more many good men out there who make excellent fathers/stepfathers than there ever is bad ones.

We must use our own judgment and get to know the person really well before marriage but that is the same even if people don't have children.

I was sexually abused as a child and I could have easily had the mindset that all men are evil and want to harm children but then I knew that logically wasn't true at all.

When I married my second husband 30 years ago I had three children of my own (one boy and 2 girls) and he had two girls. One of the best most valuable gifts I have ever given my children is to give them the daddy they have and no, they don't call him their step-daddy but just daddy and their real father is called 'dad.' I knew my husband was true and genuine and he has proved he loves all five of our children the same. There is nothing he wouldn't do for all five of them......just like all 5 know how deeply and truly I love all of them. We have never referred to any of our children by labels of step-children. From moment one when we became a family unit....they became our children, period. Our children also do not put labels on their siblings......they are simply brother and sisters.

So I don't think that is a reason to not get married to a man. One must know their partner well before they marry and that goes for men who should really know the woman well too.

If I had had the mindset that all men are really creeps then I would have lost the best man I could have ever dreamed of having as a husband and my children would have lost tremendously too. They see both of us as their protector, supporter, and moral leaders, and we both have led by example. All of them are grown now with good marriages of their own. They have seen with their very own eyes how love and respect is so important. They have also seen how a solid marriage can be fun when both are totally committed to one another. But most of all they have grown up knowing that being a blended family just means there are more children and siblings to love.

What seems to happen often now is these women don't even take the time to really know the person before they move them into their house or move in with the man along with the children or even when they marry them. They tend to put the importance of having sex with the man over their children's own well being. Those kind of relationships will never work.IMO

As long as women have their priorities straight there are millions of good potential fathers out there for children who desperately do need a father in the home. He plays a different role but no less valuable to the upbringing.

IMO

I just posted this to the Bella FB page and thought I'd post it here for comments as well.

I'm using tapatalk on my Kindle Fire so I don't know for sure how to put this in a quote form so it's freestyle!

BEGIN

Many have asked why an Amber Alert was not issued. There are certain criteria that must be met for one to be issued:
1.An abduction must be confirmed, meaning it must be proven the child was taken and did not leave on their own
2. A significant risk of bodily harm/imminent danger
3. Sufficient descriptive information of the suspect and suspect's vehicle
4. Age of child - some states have different requirements such as under 10, under 12, etc. (My personal opinion is that it should apply to all children 17 and under!)

I think there needs to be an alert of some type of any missing child. An Amber Alert could signify this specific type of alert where it is KNOWN that the child was taken and in danger, but another type of alert could be issued for any missing child. Statistics show that most children are killed within the first 3 hours after they are taken. (I will find the link to back that up and post it.)

I've seen many posts on this page stating certain "lifestyle choices" of the mother may have contributed to this situation. I possess no facts or personal knowledge so I won't comment on that specifically, but generally speaking, what can be done to save kids in situations where the parents may be living in such a way that it increases the risk of a child being harmed? If someone is aware of things a parent is doing that could put a child at risk, who do they tell? How can we come together as a society to help these kids BEFORE they are gone and all we can do is post condolences on Facebook and make slideshows?

END

I understand the reasoning for an Amber Alert, some states do it differently but.... It would be nice to have an alert for surrounding area for a child missing with possible location. I think it will have to be right away, during a call to 911 it gets put out. Not wait to confirm that a child is indeed missing. It can be canceled just as quick.

Edit to add. At my kids school once they get their school pic it comes with a pin# which gives instant access to the pic. In case the child goes missing we are to provide this pin# to LE. So many options today.

What did you guys think of the PC? LE didn't mention anything about safety for the rest of the city.. I would like to know about the night. Did they have a party, did the neighborhood party... I understand LE being tight lip, great job! But have we heard anything interesting from neighbors in the media?

I think there are way more many good men out there who may excellent fathers/stepfathers than there ever is bad ones.

We must use our own judgment and get to know the person really well before marriage but that is the same even if people don't have children.

I was sexually abused as a child and I could have easily had the mindset that all men are evil and want to harm children but then I knew that logically wasn't true at all.

When I married my second husband 30 years ago I had three children of my own (one boy and 2 girls) and he had two girls. One of the best most valuable gifts I have ever given my children is to give them the daddy they have and no, they don't call him their step-daddy but just daddy and their real father is called 'dad.' I knew my husband was true and genuine and he has proved he loves all five of our children the same. There is nothing he wouldn't do for all five of them......just like all 5 know how deeply and truly I love all of them. We have never referred to any of our children by labels of step-children. From moment one when we became a family unit....they become our children. period. Our children also do not but labels on their siblings......they are simply brothers and sisters.

So I don't think that is a reason to not get married to a man. One must know their partner well before they marry and that goes for men who should really know the woman well too.

If I had had the mindset that all men are really creeps then I would have lost the best man I could have ever dreamed of having as a husband and my children would have lost tremendously too. They see both of us as their protector, supporter, and moral leaders, and we both have led by example. All of them are grown now with good marriages of their own. They have seen with their very own eyes how love and respect is so important. They have also seen how a solid marriage can be fun when both totally committed to one another. But most of all they have grown up knowing that being a blended family just means there are more children and siblings to love.

What seems to happen often now is these women don't even take the time to really know the person before they move them into their house or move in with the man along with the children or even when they marry them. They tend to put the importance of having sex with the man over their children's own well being. Those kind of relationships will never work.IMO

As long as women have their priorities straight there are millions of good potential fathers out there for children who desperately do need a father in the home. He plays a different role but no less valuable to the upbringing.

IMO

Thank you for commenting. I do agree with you that it's possible to find good men, it's just not easy, and I don't think it's meant to happen for me. You are so right that people are so desperate for companionship that they put their kids at risk. I am fortunate that I have never reached that level of lonely!

I am just appalled.....this is horrendous. another one?
I'm sorry, I have 3 kids, if anything like this happens to any of them, I will take the law into my own hands. I am so sick of reading about these stories.
Oh hell YES!!

So the mother allowed a felon to live in the home?
Unfriggin real!!

For informational purposes, since the name was posted in MSM (If this is inappropriate, I apologize)

This was from May 1, 2014-Community Watch:

WARRANT ARREST, BULLHEAD CITY — Justin James Rector, 25, was arrested Monday after he came to the police department lobby to turn himself in on an outstanding felony warrant for trespassing, criminal damage and disorderly conduct. He was taken to the Mohave County Jail in Kingman.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news/community-watch/article_c31f4f14-d103-11e3-89c8-001a4bcf887a.html

These fb pages that are being created are just awful full of rumors and hysterical speculation. Thank goodness for the sanity of websleuths to come to. Here we can actually separate fact from fiction.
My sympathy is with Bella's family, all of them. As with Jenise Wright the only person to blame is the person who commited this evil act.
What is wrong with these monsters???

Do we have initials or anything for the 'step dad'?

These fb pages that are being created are just awful full of rumors and hysterical speculation. Thank goodness for the sanity of websleuths to come to. Here we can actually separate fact from fiction.
My sympathy is with Bella's family, all of them. As with Jenise Wright the only person to blame is the person who commited this evil act.
What is wrong with these monsters???

I used to believe that.. but the Cherish Perrywinkle case changed my views. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads