Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I know.

From the link I just linked.

The residents of the home include Isabella's mother, stepfather and other children who are not Isabella's siblings, said police Lt. Jerry Duke. He added that Isabella's biological father is not in the area.

there seems to be some inconsistencies with the reporting of the individuals that live in the home with Bella...

The article released earlier today: [reviewjournal.com - 9-3-14] stated:

"[The] girl lives at home with her sister, mother, and a number of other individuals."

So.... Does Bella's sister live there?... or not?...

:waitasec:

there seems to be some inconsistencies with the reporting of the individuals that live in the home with Bella...

The article released earlier today: [reviewjournal.com - 9-3-14] stated:

"[The] girl lives at home with her sister, mother, and a number of other individuals."

So.... Does Bella's sister live there?... or not?...

:waitasec:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/03/isabella-grogan-cannella-missing-girl-bullhead-city-arizona

From Nancy Grace 9/3/14

Bella was last seen at home going to bed around 11:40pm. 911 call is made around 1:30am. Telling dispatch that their 8yo Bella was missing from her bedroom. She spends the night in the same room with her sister who gets up around 1am. and notices Bella is gone. Vanished.

Anyone with information about the disappearance of Isabella Grogan-Cannella is urged to call the Bullhead City Police Department at 928-763-1999.

I am so sad to log on and read a body has been found.
Although not formally identified, it looks like another precious girl has gone.
Some posts on the bring Bella home page are heartbreaking, I just can't imagine.

I am really praying the LE have some info and an idea of who the is.
Hoping for swift justice for Bella, who deserved so much more xx

This just breaks my heart. I tell my firsties (I teach 1st grade) that they are safe and loved. But, are they really? These angels belong on earth, not in heaven. Fly high sweet girl. :rose:

Just saw a snippet on CNN< they said the FBI cannot yet confirm if it is Isabella or not. That is horrible. Why cant they identify a body that is only a day or 2 missing? :cry: It must have been brutal. :rose:

This just breaks my heart. I tell my firsties (I teach 1st grade) that they are safe and loved. But, are they really? These angels belong on earth, not in heaven. Fly high sweet girl. :rose:

Beautiful words, smoothcheetos. Yes, these angels belong on earth. Fly high sweet Bella.

When it comes to drugs you just never, ever know! But I agree with you as far as taking it with a grain of salt.

Not what I wanted to see this morning :( RIP Bella ........and that FB page is an absolute train wreck :(

Just saw a snippet on CNN< they said the FBI cannot yet confirm if it is Isabella or not. That is horrible. Why cant they identify a body that is only a day or 2 missing? :cry: It must have been brutal. :rose:

This is so hard to even post but I do want to answer your post Katy.

If Bella was found outside in one of the washes they have there then the tremendous outside heat in BHC would affect little Bella's body rapidly. I wont say anymore than that. But I do understand why they cant visually ID Bella.:(

Such a grim, predictable outcome from the moment I heard Bella was missing. :(

hard not to get to that conclusion.

It's a party part of the world and a long weekend. Sad to say.

Hoping for an arrest today ! Come on LE , get your perp!!!

ETA I have a feeling the hush, hush of the presser and no questions,etc., means they are close
to an arrest but they don't want their perp to know how close they are ! :please:

I don't want to say this, but is something not there.

They are not saying they can't identify her. They are saying they can't CONFIRM her identity, which means they are doing DNA testing for absolute proof it is Bella before they CONFIRM it to the general public. It doesn't necessarily mean she was not recognizable.

Leave the Facebook rumors on Facebook, please.

They are not saying they can't identify her. They are saying they can't CONFIRM her identity, which means they are doing DNA testing for absolute proof it is Bella before they CONFIRM it to the general public. It doesn't necessarily mean she was not recognizable.

I, too, got the impression that LE was able to recognize the body as Bella... But that they still needed to proceed with the legal process for official ID...

All... JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member