Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking back to his post on FB yesterday about how he was "in touch with investigators" and he had been "cleared". He must have a set so big it's hard to walk. They ALWAYS think they are so much smarter than everyone else!
Yeah ... A smart criminal he's not .

Thinking back to his post on FB yesterday about how he was "in touch with investigators" and he had been "cleared". He must have a set so big it's hard to walk. They ALWAYS think they are so much smarter than everyone else!
Yeah ... A smart criminal he's not .

No R*** charge. That's encouraging although kind of strange, right? What's the motive to murder a child without abusing them first ?

No R*** charge. That's encouraging although kind of strange, right? What's the motive to murder a child without abusing them first ?

I would imagine that is yet to be determined until autopsy is complete, maybe?

Yet :(. Has the autopsy been completed?

Maybe on drugs? I remember something in the news last year about a couple on bath salts that chopped up & ate a child or something like that.

:gaah: Hate baby killing M************ *advertiser censored*********** C*********** all day every day.

Thank GOD! Does AZ have the dp? I don't usually support the dp but in this case I most certainly do!

Yes they do have DP in Arizona. Jodi is in the process of trying to fight that as a sentence.

Probably a repeat.

12News ‏@12News · 1m
Bullhead City Police giving press conference at 1:30 regarding investigation into the disappearance of Isabella Grogan-Cannella

(it's 10:14 am in AZ right now)

eta, probably will officially ID the body at this time too.

A few that come to mind ( not specifically related to this case .... Yet) revenge , repayment of some sort of debt...., sick TWISTED SOB

I've been following along but not posting much as I find this case such a downer. I'm posting now just to say I'm here with you all and feeling so sorry for what happened to this innocent child.

Anyone know the age of Bellas sister that lived with them in the home ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper