Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, from your link:

"Thursday morning, investigators served a search warrant at the home and could be heard telling people in the home to come out with their arms up."
This is what happens when your child disappears from your house and you won't allow a warrentless search.....I don't know that this is what happened here, but that is what happens when residents won't let LE search without a warrant when they should be rolling out the red carpet for them to search.

Whoa, from your link:

"Thursday morning, investigators served a search warrant at the home and could be heard telling people in the home to come out with their arms up."

A warrant, eh? So no permission was granted to search the home. Well, golly. :/

Too bad this isn't in the Phoenix jurisdiction . From what I've read the guy in charge there is tough on criminals . So much so that he's been called inhumane. I'm sorry but this cockroach is probably in PC so the general pop can't touch him . Not one for violence but he needs to be wiped from all humanity .

Good, so they charged him with kidnapping until they can link him to her murder. One can only wish that the perp's body is desecrated the same way Bella's was. Lethal injection would be much to humane in this case. !
I think they charged him with shoplifting until they could get him for kidnapping and murder. JMO.

RIP, Bella :(

Justin Rector, if found guilty, you have the Death Penalty waiting for you

OMG WTH?

From that link too

The Mohave Daily News is receiving reports that Grogan-Cannella's mother and boyfriend are also being questioned about the case

And I agree jersy*Girl, it does seem like most rumours I have seen are turning out to be true. This one is making me wanna hurl

I hope to gosh everyone surrounding this little girl's life are drug tested RIGHT AWAY and if anyone tests positive put those kids in a healthier environment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb