Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking questions

(Can't hear the Q's)

No motive known at this time

At this point in time not ruling out further arrests

Ongoing investigation, may be further charges in the future

Can't answer at this time

Can't answer at this time

Questioned many people, this is an ongoing investigation

Ralph is the boyfriend of the Mother that is the best way to describe him

Can't comment on results of search warrant

Can't comment on that at this time

Can tell you CPS are involved with this case

End of questions, which I couldn't hear lol

This is how this person repays the friendship and hospitality of the family, allegedly murdering their child.

What a horrific betrayal.

JMHO
fran

That's it. Done. There were several questions he, of course, would not comment on but I couldn't hear what they were.

We would like to thank the public for all of its' help, tips, leads and support that we received that enabled us to solve this crime.

We on the other hand, will not comment on anything that you don't already know.

Thanks for coming in today.

Seems sort of lopsided to me.

Well, I was pleased to hear children's services are involved and that there could be more arrests!

Well, I was pleased to hear children's services are involved and that there could be more arrests!

CPS could be working of placement of the sister and LE holding off on further arrests until that time.

Now come the tears. :crying:

Yes yes, I just refreshed and saw 'Found deceased' That hits you. And TH pleaded guilty for killing Alanna today, and tomorrow it will be 4 years since my Dad passed, I think I'm gonna hug my kitties and have a good bawl. Some days it's just too much, kwim?

eta, sorry for the OT

RIP Beautiful Bella. So much you had yet to accomplish, so much of just being a child you will not get to experience. I'm so sorry Beautiful Bella. My heart aches for you and what you went through. Fly with the angels beautiful girl. Feel only happiness and love. Know no more evil or pain. Your brief time here on Earth will not be forgotten nor will it be in vain. RIP Beautiful Bella.

Just a tad bit too late to save Bella :(

I hope to he77 the sister is NOT returned to the mother!

Ugh, I know. Definitely too late, but I've been sitting here wondering where her sister is at and it makes me feel better knowing that CPS is involved now. Everything I've read says that it wasn't a very stable household.

JMO

Yes yes, I just refreshed and saw 'Found deceased' That hits you. And TH pleaded guilty for killing Alanna today, and tomorrow it will be 4 years since my Dad passed, I think I'm gonna hug my kitties and have a good bawl. Some days it's just too much, kwim?

eta, sorry for the OT

I think we all probably know exactly what you mean....and sometimes a good cry is the only thing that helps! Hugs!

eta, sorry for the OT

:grouphug:

Ugh, I know. Definitely too late, but I've been sitting here wondering where her sister is at and it makes me feel better knowing that CPS is involved now. Everything I've read says that it wasn't a very stable household.
JMO

I'm not specifically aiming this comment at Bella's Mom, as we don't know all the facts surrounding her death yet.

But how many more children will die because Mommy and/or Daddy wasn't paying attention, instead putting her/his own needs in front of their own children? The most vulnerable segment of our population are being sold, abused, killed and discarded. What's the cause, what's the solution, what can we do to prevent this going forward?

Personally, I would like to see these parents charged with something. And I'm not talking County jail time. I'm tired of people saying "the loss of their child is punishment enough". No, no it's really not!!
icon9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member