Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for asking but could someone post the link to the facebook page? I've been trying to follow along but work keeps getting in the way. TIA

Ok, what is up with the guys in what looks like full tactical gear?

They could be in full tactical gear if entering a residence/building? Serving a warrant maybe?

Can I get a post of this "walmart stealing girls clothes" news? I agree the FB page is a mess and I'm not seeing this info in the news.

Can I get a post of this "walmart stealing girls clothes" news? I agree the FB page is a mess and I'm not seeing this info in the news.

I would like to see too, I think it was posted on the fb page and has been deleted?

There is so little on twitter, does anyone know of a reporter tweeting? I can't find much at all.

On rare occasions (very rare, fortunately) children ARE sometimes stolen from their homes during the night...but I am having a hard time believing it happened to Isabella and several others here on WS...jmo

(Back to work---hope to come home this evening and see that a miracle has occurred and Bella is safe. It does happen sometimes...The Amish girls...)

:praying:

Yes. I haven't been able to access the facebook page or even my own for that matter.

Yes it's down via mobile web & facebook for iPhone for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members