Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch in the beginning what he said about no forced entry but that they are not ruling out an abduction? Did I hear that right?

The Unit know's it is her... we know it is her but we will have to wait for verification from the coroner. Heartbreaking.

Heartbreaking. Senseless. What is wrong with this world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone catch in the beginning what he said about no forced entry but that they are not ruling out an abduction? Did I hear that right?

Yes I heard that too.

Eta. When I heard that my heart did a flip as I thought it might not be the awful news it turned out to be, gave a little hope for a second :/

so they found a body but did not confirm it to be Bella. So there is still hope. I know it most likely is her but I still got to have hope that it is not her. Prayers to her family.

Oh man. Little Bella.........

If it turns out that the boyfriend did something to her I am going to scream!

Why does this seem to happen every second day???? Poor poor Isabelle.

1st rule of Public Safety; 'Plan for the worse case scenario and pray for the best'..

It sounds like to me the home where she was found is unoccupied. Maybe one in foreclosure? That would mean it wouldn't have any AC or swamp cooler on to cool the home down.

If so, with the heat being to extremes in BHC this week it would rapidly decompose her little body.

So heartbreaking.

I was even watching Nancy Grace to get info. She was interviewing grandmother. It's nothing current I guess. Oh my! I feel sick for these precious babies... every day it seems.

Yes, no signs of forced entry into the home, but they are not ruling out an abduction. Which doesn't make sense really...it was clearly an abduction, she didn't take herself into the house down the block and kill herself. Someone had to have abducted her in order for that to happen!

Yes, I read that it's an abandoned house. A house in 'Trust'. I don't know what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406