Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K is anyone watching Nancy Grace? I'm wondering if there was a crime scene in the home because Nancy asked if the little girls bed appeared to be that she slept in it. He won't answer the question and that is really making me wonder why. Even Nancy told him it made her suspicious.

He didn't answer much. Not even why the house and car shown, had crime scene tape. But stated he'd just left there. I feel for these officers who have to deal with these children's bodies. I feel for the ones who have to arrest the perv, and want to bash his skull in and can't.

24roses...I saw it and about died that it was from fellow students and the school is like we didn't see it so she could have fallen off the equipment.

I think the hardest thing for me to recognize is the reality that we can't keep our children safe even in our own homes. We put a child to bed in our home and believe that they are safe and in our care. And it continues to happen to families who take great care of their children as well as those that live different lifestyles. No one is immune. It is so tragically sad that in our society we don't have the ability to protect our children. I grieve for our future when these things continue to happen and happen with more frequency.

Poor Bella. What may have been;and what could have been; we will never know.

IMO at this point they are not answering anything else as they are close. Close to nailing the !#%!@$%! who did this.

Exactly, they are not going to answer any questions at all that have to do with this case. They never do at this juncture. It is still very much an active ongoing investigation.

I hope they find DNA evidence on Bella's little body that nails the @&$*@*@*!

I had to go take a hot shower and calm down to avoid getting in trouble ... But I'm back and I'm still mad!! All I'll say right now is Bella deserved so much better than this! Praying for swift justice for whoever cut the life of this beautiful young princess short. RIP pretty girl :(

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laughlin_times/update-unidentified-body-found-in-area/article_f570cfde-338b-11e4-80c1-0019bb2963f4.html

"Justin James Rector, 26, an acquaintance of the family, was arrested Tuesday night on an unrelated charge, reported Emily Fromelt, spokesperson for the Bullhead City Police Department. She said he was questioned in relation to the child's disappearance but would not state whether he is considered a suspect."

I know what I think "arrested on an unrelated charge" means...

K is anyone watching Nancy Grace? I'm wondering if there was a crime scene in the home because Nancy asked if the little girls bed appeared to be that she slept in it. He won't answer the question and that is really making me wonder why. Even Nancy told him it made her suspicious.

I read that she slept with her sibling.

As far as the home being a crime scene... it is always considered one... since that is the place she was abducted from or was seen last. In every case I have ever kept up with the home where the victim lived was taped off and a SW done of the home. Even in the Jessica Ridgeway case they did a SW on her home and so many others.

That just makes sense to me. They have to see if he may have left fingerprints in her bedroom or shoeprints/hair/fibers on her bed. etc. or left blood of his or Bella's before she was taken

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laughlin_times/update-unidentified-body-found-in-area/article_f570cfde-338b-11e4-80c1-0019bb2963f4.html

"Justin James Rector, 26, an acquaintance of the family, was arrested Tuesday night on an unrelated charge, reported Emily Fromelt, spokesperson for the Bullhead City Police Department. She said he was questioned in relation to the child's disappearance but would not state whether he is considered a suspect."

Christopher Lee was originally arrested for an unrelated charge to Erin Corwin's disappearance and murder, until he wasn't and was arrested for her murder. Just FYI.

I think I do too....

Abduction could have been from the house, or could have been from outside of the house. I believe they are specifying that even though there are no signs of forced entry, the fact that there were other people in the house means that she could have been abducted from the house, no break in required.
ITA, very, very sad.. I remember feeling completely safe in bed at night.. What went wrong?

Love Kills

I've been following this all day/evening but was called away just before the announcement to learn my 16 yr old daughter was hit by a car on her bike. :( She's okay, thankfully but her bike is trashed.

We were blessed and spared a tragic outcome. My heart can't even imagine what little Bella's family is feeling tonight. Parents, hug your children extra tonight and be thankful for every moment you have them.

The last thing he posted on FB was interesting as well. I hope I'm allowed to say that??!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher Lee was originally arrested for an unrelated charge to Erin Corwin's disappearance and murder, until he wasn't and was arrested for her murder. Just FYI.
Yeah. I swear "arrested on an unrelated charge" appears to be code for "We are holding this guy on anything we can because we think he did it and don't want him to get away." But that is JMO.

I've been following this all day/evening but was called away just before the announcement to learn my 16 yr old daughter was hit by a car on her bike. :( She's okay, thankfully but her bike is trashed.

We were blessed and spared a tragic outcome. My heart can't even imagine what little Bella's family is feeling tonight. Parents, hug your children extra tonight and be thankful for every moment you have them.
Glad your daughter is ok!!!!

Love Kills

I read that she slept with her sibling.

As far as the home being a crime scene... it is always considered one... since that is the place she was abducted from or was seen last. In every case I have ever kept up with the home where the victim lived was taped off and a SW done of the home. Even in the Jessica Ridgeway case they did a SW on her home and so many others.

That just makes sense to me. They have to see if he may have left fingerprints in her bedroom or shoeprints/hair/fibers on her bed. etc. or left blood of his or Bella's before she was taken

BBM: Jessica Lunsford's bedroom was considered a crime scene because she disappeared from her room. They found a speck of dirt on her bed, which eventually matched up with John Cooey who was later arrested for her murder. FWIW

So glad to hear that she is okay!!!!!

So glad your Daughter is ok. Yes time is so very precious on this earth. And sadly for those taken so soon......

I think the reason this crap keeps happening is because there are ALWAYS people who find ways to justify it!

I think why it is happening is for some reason more and more people are devoid of a conscience anymore. It seems to these kind of people it is all about what they want and they don't have one ounce of remorse or compassion for other human beings.

I think there are more and more sociopaths and psychopaths walking among us than ever before.

IMO

Although this case has come to a very tragic conclusion, I am very impressed with the professional missing person investigation conducted by Chief Brian Williamson and the Bullhead City Police Department. All available investigative resources; local, state, and federal, were utilized and the public kept informed. "Salute"!

Bullhead City Police Department (AZ)
http://www.bullheadcity.com/index.asp?SEC=9AA980B0-5A87-4820-91F8-FA96BF45BB4D&Type=B_BASIC

And Bull Head City is not a huge metropolitan area that deals with this magnitude of a case on a regular basis! They really should hold their heads high. Major props to Bull Head City Police Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny