Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grogan never got the chance to ask her question. “He already had a visit, so I wasn’t able to go in,” she said, adding that she’s not giving up. “I’m going to try and get a confession out of him.

“Not to mention the FBI thinks it’s a good idea because when he lawyered up and the FBI agent walked out of the room and said, ‘Why did you do this to Tania?’ that was a trigger and he broke down. He stood his ground until he heard my name.”

Grogan, who admitted she and the family were advised by the FBI to not discuss the case, has made several appearances on Las Vegas and Phoenix news channels over the past few days.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b908420-3660-11e4-a821-0019bb2963f4.html

My step-mother who raised me, her kids plus numerous foster kids once told me, 'You have one shot to raise a child, give it all you've got.' - That has stayed with me. They are a child for such a short time - 'give it all you've got' - then do your partying. - jmo

eta - Oops - SHOT not chance - I have had lots of chances - Thank God. One shot per kid!

With Tania it's hard to tell but yeah, it sounds like she wants to know what Bella "did" to make JR do what he did.

She's not the most, um, erudite person so let's hope she garbled her sentence and actually meant "what he did to Bella."

Remember her other statement:

"The person that is being charged with the..with my daughter's death is behind bars... and I'm going to be going to go visiting him because he will open up to me.

I want him to know... why he hurt Bella..."

So either she gets confused when she's excited or angry (whack! whack! whack!) or else she's "leaking" some inner thoughts...

I think in her mind it had to be something Bella did. Or else it might mean what did T herself do. Either she hasn't heard of sick psychos or she very well knows it might have been for a reason.

At first I dismissed that thought when i first read it here but more and more I'm seeing it as a distinct possibility.

I know many of us have read TG (and others) SM media pages. Even before all her media interviews, TG struck me as an extremely angry person, ready to pop off at any moment, for whatever reason she felt justified it, whether it actually did or not. It's just unthinkable that Bella and her sister lived in that horrible environment for as long as they did, but I know there are probably millions of other little kids in the exact same situations, even as we discuss this. :(

I guess the only good news at this point is JR is locked up and can't do it again, and the sister is in a decent place with people that appear to be stable and responsible.

“Everybody’s saying Bella didn’t have any toes left on her body. Not true. I went to the mortuary and I got to spend almost an hour with my daughter. I held her hand. Even though her body was very, very decomposed, I held her hand. I held her feet. I saw her. She has feet.”

Can that happen in less than two days in Arizona? She went missing around 11:30 Monday, September 1 (reported missing Tuesday at 1:18 am.) and was found Wednesday, September 3 in the afternoon. That's one and a half days.

I'm just asking - not suggesting anything sinister.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_2b908420-3660-11e4-a821-0019bb2963f4.html

That article is really me rubbing the wrong way, the mother describing how she has all her toes, how the police were the ones that didn't do their job, how they are great parents because they spent a over a thousand dollars on playground equipment. wow. just wow...

“Everybody’s saying Bella didn’t have any toes left on her body. Not true. I went to the mortuary and I got to spend almost an hour with my daughter. I held her hand. Even though her body was very, very decomposed, I held her hand. I held her feet. I saw her. She has feet.”

Can that happen in less than two days in Arizona? She went missing around 11:30 Monday, September 1 (reported missing Tuesday at 1:18 am.) and was found Wednesday, September 3 in the afternoon. That's one and a half days.

I'm just asking - not suggesting anything sinister.

from what I recall about someone who died in Death Valley CA who was found within hours that person weighed 10 lbs less due to dehydration due to high heat and rapid mummification.....BHC gets pretty hot so I think poor little Bella would have lost all her body moisture very quickly and .would have been ''desiccated''....

"Mummification is typically the end result of tissue, usually skin, with no nutritional value, which has survivedthe active decay process and is formed by the dehydration or desiccation of the tissue. Remaining skin is converted into a leathery or parchment-like sheet which clings to bone. Mummification most commonly develops in conditions of dry heat or in areas that have very low humidity, such as in arctic regions or deserts."

http://pathstoknowledge.files.wordp...standing-human-decomposition-no-photos-v1.pdf

That article is really me rubbing the wrong way, the mother describing how she has all her toes, how the police were the ones that didn't do their job, how they are great parents because they spent a over a thousand dollars on playground equipment. wow. just wow...

It was aggravating to me too == like she was trying to mess with our heads ((hmmm))

seriously, if she knew her TANF card was being topped up at midnight she would be sure to be at a till after midnight so she could either buy groceries for herself or someone else -- who would then give her some $$......

have no explanation for her actions that have any logic

This is a great idea ! Tho typically if her card assuming she has one .... Reloads on the 1st and the 1st is a Holiday such Labor Day they load it the previous business day .

Not sure if this has been addressed yet :)

The TANF benefits would be deposited on the 1st of each month at 5am (info here).

If they receive Nutrition Assistance, the card is loaded about 6am AZ time, and the day of the week is based on the last name (link here). My BF works for DES so I asked her about it & she provided the links.

Name EBT Benefits available
A - B 1st day of month
C - D 2nd day of month
E - F 3rd day of month
G - H 4th day of month
I - J 5th day of month
K - L 6th day of month
M - N 7th day of month
O - P 8th day of month
Q - R 9th day of month
S - T 10th day of month
U - V 11th day of month
W - X 12th day of month
Y - Z 13th day of month

The more I dig, the more disgusted I become! Poor Bella. I am sickened by what happened to her. Sadly, I don't think this was the first time she was victimized in her short life :(. Although a young kid herself, Bella's sister was the ONLY adult in that house the night Bella disappeared. Even had to help out on the 911 call. I could just cry and scream all at once. So much for her little shoulders to carry. My heart hurts for her and all she has been through too. Very upsetting situation!

Not sure if this has been addressed yet :)

The TANF benefits would be deposited on the 1st of each month at 5am (info here).

If they receive Nutrition Assistance, the card is loaded about 6am AZ time, and the day of the week is based on the last name (link here). My BF works for DES so I asked her about it & she provided the links.

Name EBT Benefits available
A - B 1st day of month
C - D 2nd day of month
E - F 3rd day of month
G - H 4th day of month
I - J 5th day of month
K - L 6th day of month
M - N 7th day of month
O - P 8th day of month
Q - R 9th day of month
S - T 10th day of month
U - V 11th day of month
W - X 12th day of month
Y - Z 13th day of month

amazing thank you!

RF -- 3rd ((if he was claiming himself as head of household etc))

or

TG-4th

but if it was just for the kids -- Bella's surname -- G-C I wonder if hers would be considered 2nd of the month = using C as her surname (hyphenated as it is G-C)

thank you so much

that makes more sense to me.......can't imagine people talking about Bella found with no toes - geeze louise

I want to know where her clothes are too.

The response about her toes I believe is deliberate distraction....on the part of RF & GT

Gotta say I seen posts on social media where people claiming to be close to the investigation said Bella was missing toes. Don't know how it started and not in any form defending this woman but the posts were there.

Speaking of testifying at trial??? At this point I'm wondering if she will be on the witness list of the prosecutor or the defense.

A hostile one at that who will be ripped to shreads on the stand. I think that the prosecution and defense will not be kind to her... as with Andrea Sneiderman in the Hemy Neuman trial .. yep, yep

Gotta say I seen posts on social media where people claiming to be close to the investigation said Bella was missing toes. Don't know how it started and not in any form defending this woman but the posts were there.

I didn't know about that -- that's sad....I really thought a shout out from someone could have been heard incorrectly because poor Bella was sure missing clothes and that would be great if those items had been recovered.
poor baby...

This should be an action packed week .... arraignment for RF 11th and hearing for JR on 12th ....hopefully there will be some results toward resolving some questions this week.

There have been several msm articles that state Bella's sister went to the grandmother first, and told her she couldn't find Bella before she finally called the mom. I only assume she didn't go back to sleep after she was notified Bella was missing. I mean, that would be totally bizarre I think. I completely agree though she bears no responsibility.

If you, as an adult, were awakened by a 10 year old that a younger child was missing... wouldn't YOU be the one calling the mother, wouldn't YOU still be awake when the police were called and the mother had been screaming upstairs? She didn't, she wasn't - according to reports.

Again, I don't believe the responsibility has been shown to have been transferred to her as is stated above - as thinking that she wasn't awake when the parents left.

Oh please oh please....do we have another case of "who was responsible for the child" and doubting as with FCA? At least THAT part won't change the murder case outcome (:praying:) as it did with FCA. But it will be highlighted :moo: in trial

You are correct. I saw them, myself.

What can I say. We mods have worked very hard to keep rumors at bay. Then this one comes along right from the mom herself via MSM. So it goes.

No internet rumor can cut nearly as close as the reality. Touching her child's hands and feet in the morgue? Unimaginable! We don't have to pin a parenting award on her chest, but Lord knows she's still deserving of our compassion. JMO

from what I recall about someone who died in Death Valley CA who was found within hours that person weighed 10 lbs less due to dehydration due to high heat and rapid mummification.....BHC gets pretty hot so I think poor little Bella would have lost all her body moisture very quickly and .would have been ''desiccated''....

"Mummification is typically the end result of tissue, usually skin, with no nutritional value, which has survivedthe active decay process and is formed by the dehydration or desiccation of the tissue. Remaining skin is converted into a leathery or parchment-like sheet which clings to bone. Mummification most commonly develops in conditions of dry heat or in areas that have very low humidity, such as in arctic regions or deserts."

http://pathstoknowledge.files.wordp...standing-human-decomposition-no-photos-v1.pdf
Thanks for this post. I wanted to mention this a fews days ago, but refrained. One thing I'd add, mummification is more common, and occurs more quickly, in children and diminutive adults. But I suppose that's rarher elementary.

Think about it, if you are asleep, you don't see anything, hear anything or know anything.

I wonder if the 10 year old would be interviewed by LE. The only one who may have the truth, but perhaps will never be interviewed for a statement .. one that could be used for court as she wouldn't be put on the stand :moo:

You are correct. I saw them, myself.

What can I say. We mods have worked very hard to keep rumors at bay. Then this one comes along right from the mom herself via MSM. So it goes.

No internet rumor can cut nearly as close as the reality. Touching her child's hands and feet in the morgue? Unimaginable! We don't have to pin a parenting award on her chest, but Lord knows she's still deserving of our compassion. JMO

I would not have entertained the ghoulish remarks about potentially missing digits with an answer at a presser....not cool...for folks to be doing that in sm not very compassionate. My hair stood on end when I heard the interview this morning - TMI - and I was confused trying to understand what purpose it served.MOO

It is sad to me that GT felt a need to address such invasive comments about Bella's digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710