Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious: do we have reports of the family calling around the neighborhood? Yelling her name, knocking on doors? I think a few trips up and down the street, yelling her name, would be the first thing to do.

I've wondered this as well. TG says that's what she did, but I haven't heard any witnesses confirming it.

Curious: do we have reports of the family calling around the neighborhood? Yelling her name, knocking on doors? I think a few trips up and down the street, yelling her name, would be the first thing to do.

Me too. With 3 adults in the house I would have had one calling 911 and the other 2 going down the street in opposite directions searching. If there was a spare phone I would have had the older child calling friends & family to see if Bella had showed up at any of their homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post #559 in the last thread, you said:

"We still do not have all the facts. It does not look good for TG and RF .. but I'm willing to wait for actual facts before I grab a bat."

...The not so subtle implication being that those (many) of us who disagree with you and are unable to give mom a pass are a bunch of lynch mob rubes.

I don't care what this woman knew or didn't know about JR- though I suspect she knew plenty more than even we do now. I'm not sure which "story" is accurate, but she either left two minors home with a soundly asleep adult who was not supervising them OR she left them with a 24 year old kid just out of rehab at 11:00+ p.m. on a school night.

Perhaps she could not have predicted that JR was capable of what happened to Bella (although, again, I think she was well aware)- but regardless, children that age need solid supervision. Kids don't always make good decisions. They need sober, alert adults to make sure they don't cut each other''s hair off, spill nail polish on the carpet, or burn themselves on a hot stove making a snack. They need sober, alert adults to remind them to brush their teeth, get to bed at a decent hour and pee before they sack out. Even the most watchful, dutiful responsible parents can't prevent all the potential bad things that can happen to our children, but you can bet your *advertiser censored** I spend all day every day trying to minimize the risks. I have my daughter look both ways when she crosses the street to reduce the likelihood that she gets hit by a car. I've taught her how to carry scissors so she doesn't accidentally stab herself (or someone else.) She gets a timeout for running on a wet pool deck. She has to wear a life vest when we're on a boat...My point is parental culpability doesn't require a crystal ball. As adults, we should be able to anticipate consequences. IMO there was PLENTY of bad things that could have happened that night as a result of TG's decision to leave those kids in that situation. It could have just been burnt microwave popcorn or a temper tantrum in the a.m. from two tired babies who should have been asleep well before 11. In this case, we saw the worst case scenario and a baby is dead.

When my kid wakes up cranky and tired, I take responsibility for that- not enforcing an appropriate bedtime is my fault. If I left my daughter with someone (Santa, Jesus, Mary Poppins) and she wound up dead, I would hold myself responsible and I would fully expect everyone else to do so as well. I am responsible for her well-being, no matter the circumstances, but ESPECIALLY when there are clear indicators of at LEAST poor supervision, if not all out danger.

As a single mom, myself, I try very hard not to judge other parents. I know I am judged plenty and I don't like the way it feels, but at the end of the day, it's not about me. It's not about Tania either. It's about making safe decisions for our children or admitting that we're uninterested or uncapable.

And lastly, I don't even own a bat, but we live in a civil society with rules and expectations and I take issue when I see someone flaunt them, particularly at the expense of a child's life.

I believe that Mom's narcissism is the reason she's defied LE about giving interviews. She can't stand the public criticism and has an overwhelming need to address it. IMO, FWIW.

And nothing fires them up more than being called a liar.

So sad looking at that slideshow at the obit site. Poor little thing. She had her whole life ahead of her. Just a normal little 8 year old child.

I did get the creepies of stepdaddy on the bed shirtless with her. Don't know why, isn't that normal???

Bless her little heart. How she must have felt that night, the fear, the confusion, probably crying out for help, help that did not come for her. My heart just aches for this child. RIP Beautiful Isabella.

Let me tell you from my experience, my daughters father, who is my long term fiancé has never been with her on a bed without a shirt. I do have photos of them in the pool where he is not wearing a shirt, but that's the closest I can get and he is her father. I don't think I would be comfortable with a "step father" being half undressed with my child on a bed. JMO.

Let me tell you from my experience, my daughters father, who is my long term fiancé has never been with her on a bed without a shirt. I do have photos of them in the pool where he is not wearing a shirt, but that's the closest I can get and he is her father. I don't think I would be comfortable with a "step father" being half undressed with my child on a bed. JMO.
I can't say that picture bothers me. We live in a hot state, with no central air conditioning. No shirt happens all the time, as does the "Dad braiding daughter's hair" thing. That one is probably just to each, their own experience.

Post #559 in the last thread, you said:

"We still do not have all the facts. It does not look good for TG and RF .. but I'm willing to wait for actual facts before I grab a bat."

...The not so subtle implication being that those (many) of us who disagree with you and are unable to give mom a pass are a bunch of lynch mob rubes.

I don't care what this woman knew or didn't know about JR- though I suspect she knew plenty more than even we do now. I'm not sure which "story" is accurate, but she either left two minors home with a soundly asleep adult who was not supervising them OR she left them with a 24 year old kid just out of rehab at 11:00+ p.m. on a school night.

Perhaps she could not have predicted that JR was capable of what happened to Bella (although, again, I think she was well aware)- but regardless, children that age need solid supervision. Kids don't always make good decisions. They need sober, alert adults to make sure they don't cut each other''s hair off, spill nail polish on the carpet, or burn themselves on a hot stove making a snack. They need sober, alert adults to remind them to brush their teeth, get to bed at a decent hour and pee before they sack out. Even the most watchful, dutiful responsible parents can't prevent all the potential bad things that can happen to our children, but you can bet your *advertiser censored** I spend all day every day trying to minimize the risks. I have my daughter look both ways when she crosses the street to reduce the likelihood that she gets hit by a car. I've taught her how to carry scissors so she doesn't accidentally stab herself (or someone else.) She gets a timeout for running on a wet pool deck. She has to wear a life vest when we're on a boat...My point is parental culpability doesn't require a crystal ball. As adults, we should be able to anticipate consequences. IMO there was PLENTY of bad things that could have happened that night as a result of TG's decision to leave those kids in that situation. It could have just been burnt microwave popcorn or a temper tantrum in the a.m. from two tired babies who should have been asleep well before 11. In this case, we saw the worst case scenario and a baby is dead.

When my kid wakes up cranky and tired, I take responsibility for that- not enforcing an appropriate bedtime is my fault. If I left my daughter with someone (Santa, Jesus, Mary Poppins) and she wound up dead, I would hold myself responsible and I would fully expect everyone else to do so as well. I am responsible for her well-being, no matter the circumstances, but ESPECIALLY when there are clear indicators of at LEAST poor supervision, if not all out danger.

As a single mom, myself, I try very hard not to judge other parents. I know I am judged plenty and I don't like the way it feels, but at the end of the day, it's not about me. It's not about Tania either. It's about making safe decisions for our children or admitting that we're uninterested or uncapable.

And lastly, I don't even own a bat, but we live in a civil society with rules and expectations and I take issue when I see someone flaunt them, particularly at the expense of a child's life.

I wish we could mail this post to TG. She's old enough to learn about that thing called "responsibility," dontcha think?

Why does the Obit not say anything?

perhaps family requested it -- if service is family only they may want details kept out of public view??
especially for extended family members who really do not want to be in the spotlight??

I know! What was the point of that? Maybe take a pic of her toothbrush too so we know she could brush her teeth if anyone reminded her to.

Exactly combine with that with her statement regarding providing for her kids legal or not. That spells enough out for me.

Thanks for link :) It opens for me but how do I view the photos? Thanks in advance :)

Click view obituary (it was at top right on my iPad). I could not get them to show on my iPhone and had to switch to iPad.

Why does the Obit not say anything?

A picture is worth a thousand words and TG found 52 of those?

*I'm only half kidding.

Are you local Rottymama? Where were LE, the family home or the site Bella was found? X

Yes I am local. Ive been here since '92.
LE was at the home this morning, then at the site with the bloodhound this afternoon.

I find this an awful idea. I think that picture of them is cute and endearing.

The thanks button isn't working right now. Re: the obit. and funeral. I read that everyone on the FB Groups have been invited so it's far from private. This person took the time to put up her own photos but not allow her daughter to have a proper obituary honoring her accomplishments, life and short legacy in words. I think the Grogan's need to connect with the Rudd's. SMH

Thanks for link :) It opens for me but how do I view the photos? Thanks in advance :)

Lost my connection before I could post, left hand side under pic of beautiful Bella.

Sad. Very sad all around.

It's so hard to feel any compassion for a woman who's child has been brutally murdered when for all appearances, she doesn't seem to care. Other than the histrionics and hand slapping in the early days there has been virtually no emotion other than anger for how she is perceived and her penchant for being seen and heard.

Drugs do so much damage and we all know, she's most likely using now, just like she was before. Nothing has changed for her other than the fact that she now can live the life she has chosen without any concern for her children since one is dead and the other (please God), is going to have an opportunity to live as normal a life as possible in a caring environment since she has been removed by CPS.

I've said it before and I will say it again....this isn't over by a long shot. LE is building their case and watching and waiting. They got the guy who did the murder but the others are all going to fall eventually. We don't know half of what went on in that house and what is going on now.

We are dealing with a bunch of drug addled criminals. They are thieves and liars the lot of them. The lies will eventually ensnare them all the story will be told.

I will never understand how a parent can be so callous and self involved as to put their children in harms way the way this family has done. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer