Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect LE removed a "piece of the mattress" because it may contain drug residue. If the mattress presented with 'bodily fluids' then what happened to Isabella may be more nefarious and sick than what has been reported.

Drug residue? I would think there would be a ton more items that would have drug residue than a piece of mattress. What would they be trying to prove with drug residue anyway? They don't need proof that drugs were there. I'm sure the first 10 minutes search of that house could have proven that. What they need is proof of what happened to sweet Bella.

I am sorry to say, but my best guess is that there are bodily fluids on that mattress, perhaps even blood stains, and they took it to determine whom the blood and/or bodily fluids came from.

I have seen many a mattress be confiscated in cases here on websleuths (Zara Baker immediately comes to mind). Unfortunately, they tend to be for the same reason. :-(

...wondering why RF and / or his mother were staying at a hotel? Dealing out of the hotel instead of their house? Is that common practice in that 'world'?

I think it's not uncommon for unemployed/not consistently employed/not legitimately employed drug addicts to stay in pay-by-the-week extended stay motels. Same with registered sex offenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne